Partner Search!

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Partner Search!

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Lilah on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:51 pm

xxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
xxxxxPartner Search.
xxxxxImageImage
x
x
xxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Hello!! I’m Lilah, but you can call me Li, L, or whatever the heck you want. Currently I have a lot more spare time on my hands than usual and I would love to get one or two more 1x1’s going. To give some background on myself, I’m a twenty-year-old part-time student, living in Canada in the PST timezone. Typically, I enjoy to double up on characters, taking maybe 2-3 each. I’ve always found that if it’s only a two character roleplay it’s harder to come up with new ideas. I roleplay both men and women, and any ship. Doesn’t matter much to me. I’m really laid back at how much you will post. I don’t mind much if it’s once every two days, or once a week.

For genres, I’m a huge fan of supernatural/fantasy elements. Most of my roleplays have included some type of person with a power or a different species The story itself could be anything from a romance to a slice-of-life, horror or just adventure. I’m up for almost anything. I don’t have much in mind plot wise right now, but I’m sure we could create something together! I always have a few starter ideas or old roleplays I could recycle, one maybe being this old one: roleplay/our-lost-lights

What I’m looking for in a partner is really just someone who is willing to talk to me and most likely cry over our characters and come up with fun ways to ruin their lives advance their story. I love being close to those I roleplay with, I find I get a lot more invested. I have a skype or a discord I can add you on for easier communication ^.^

Anyways, If you feel like we would make good roleplay partners, feel free to comment on this thread or PM me! If you have any ideas you've already created and think I might be interested in as well, I’d love to hear them!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxImage
“It all ends in tears anyway.”
Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Lilah
Member for 3 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Partner Search!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:30 pm

Hi Lilah,

I'm interested! I'm also largely in the same boat as you. Too much time, too little to do. When I do have the opportunity to RP, I do a lot of fantasy/supernatural, specializing more so in the Urban Fantasy end of everything.

Idea wise, I don't have much at the moment. But I'm pretty open to anything. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Absenthia
Member for 10 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Partner Search!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilah on Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:52 pm

i'm back and bumpin this post to see if anyone's interested!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lilah
Member for 3 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!