Partner search ♥

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Partner search ♥

Tips: 7.00 INK Postby teddycafe on Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:14 pm

Hello, I'm Pearl! I used to rp here a lot maybe about 7-8 years ago? Then I moved on to another site and eventually stopped rping altogether for a few years, but now I'm back because I really really miss it!!

A bit about me -
I'm mainly looking for 1x1 rps, but I wouldn't say no to having a small group (maybe 4 at the most?)
I'm still pretty literate and try to give at least two paragraph replies, but can do a lot more as long as I have something to go off of
Also I'm always up for doubling!!
All pairings are fine with me but I'm partial to f/f ♥

What I'm looking for -
This might be a long shot, but what I reallyyy want to do right now is Doki Doki Literature Club!
My favorite pairs are Natsuki/Yuri and Natsuki/Sayori
I love AUs and have one in mind at the moment with catgirls, and who doesn't love catgirls? Or we could do any of the pairings listed below, or if you prefer I'd be fine with something canon complaint also.

Aside from that, I love generic fantasy romance plots and especially any involving Angel/Demon or Hybrid, Vampire, Mermaid/Human pairs :p

I don't have any particular ideas for these in mind yet, but I like brainstorming ideas with my partner and coming up with plots we like together!! Or if you have an idea I'd be more than happy to listen ^^

Thank you for reading! If you're interested at all, please PM me so we can talk. Hope to hear from someone soon ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 7.00 INK in return for their work.

teddycafe
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!