Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Party Talk

Party Talk

a part of “Party Talk”, a fictional universe by wednesdaysun.

Three longtime friends (and a few others) try to piece together events forgotten in the haze of a birthday bender.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Party Talk”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Party Talk

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Tue May 12, 2015 4:18 am

RPG RULES APPLY
Haven't seen them yet? Here's a quick link.

ON RESERVATIONS
Reservations last 72 hours (3 days). In that time, a WIP is expected. Reservations are to be made in the OOC. In it, the reservation should include the face claim, a GIF of the face claim, the hex colour code of your character, and a brief description of what your character's going to be like. To keep the discussion going, three of your most favourite movies/television shows and why!
In addition, while reservations are entertained there can be competition for a role.

ON WRITING
Minimum of 300 words per post, 2 paragraphs per post, at least 2 times a week.
Collaboration is highly encouraged to help move the roleplay along. Roleplays are made more interesting with twists and turns! In writing, remember that explicit adult content is not allowed, and any build-up to it should be faded out.

PEACE ON EARTH (OR, AT LEAST, IN THE OOC)
Please settle discussions in a friendly manner. The site does not tolerate any hurling of insults against each other, and neither will I. Drama stays in the IC.
Last edited by wednesdaysun on Tue May 12, 2015 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wednesdaysun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Party Talk

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TragicHeroine on Tue May 12, 2015 12:51 pm

Reservation for Daniel's Ex
FC: Nina Dobrev
Hex Code: #7d9f7d
Her angelic smile masks her sassy attitude. She can be really easy going and a nice person to have a coffee and chat with, but she isn't a pushover. Her trust is easy to gain, but hard to keep. One false move and her whole perspective on you will crumble. She's the kind of person who knows what she wants and will try everything to get it.

Favorite Shows

The Walking Dead -- Because ZOMBIES! xD Drama is the cake while violence is the cherry on top.

Bones -- I love forensic science. The idea of determining a person's death/story through their bones really fascinates me. Small cuts or fractures can unfold a person's past! woop!

How to Get Away With Murder -- Season just ended, but I'm always left at the edge of my seat every episode. It is yet to fail me or bore me and the season finale is just gripping!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TragicHeroine
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby museman on Tue May 12, 2015 3:33 pm

Reservation for Patts
FC: Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Hex: #cf5300

Patts is the comedian. The guy who always keeps the situation light hearted because he strives on making a joke or having someone smile. But at the snap of a finger he can become very serious and angry. He has a somewhat short temper and any sensitive information could make him turn into a ticking time bomb. He does try to have fun overall though.

Favorite Tv shows:

East Bound and Down: It's one of the funniest shows and Danny McBride is one of my favorite actors.

Arrow: The green arrow is one of my favorite comic books and the show is just as good as the comics

Spartacus: I have always enjoyed agent Rome and gladiators and this is one of the best shows depicting those two.
Last edited by museman on Thu May 14, 2015 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

museman
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue May 12, 2015 5:27 pm

Could I reserve Mika?
Jenna Dewan-Tatum
Hex: #ff006a

Favorite TV Shows and Movies
Supernatural because I've always been obsessed with the supernatural and they do a great take on everything with it along with loving the relationship Dean and Sam have.

Pretty Little Liars because I love the drama and mystery to everything.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Tue May 12, 2015 5:43 pm

You got the reservation, TragicHeroine! c:

wednesdaysun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Wed May 13, 2015 3:21 pm

I'd like to make a reservation for Mika.
FC: Emmy Rossum
#F18282

Funny, kind, clumsy and a little bit awkward. Mika's a girl with a quiet mouth and a witty mind. Even though she's a goody-two-shoes most of the time, she has a rebellious side too that only shows when she's around her closest friends. Down-to-earth, trustable and easy to talk to. She's all up for being yourself and not letting others' opinions change who you are.

Favorite shows...
Teen Wolf: Dylan O'Brien... that's all I have to say.
Falling Skies: Aliens, post-apocalyptic drama/violence, and hot boys.
H2O: Just Add Water: THIS HAS BEEN MY GUILTY PLEASURE SINCE I WAS LIKE 9 YEARS OLD, don't judge.

(as you can all probably tell I suck because it shows that I don't really watch TV)
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Wed May 13, 2015 9:30 pm

Role reserved, lightningpoint! Actually haven't heard of that last one. ono Falling Skies def has me on the edge of my seat every time I get around to watching it! As for Teen Wolf... omg yes.

TragicHeroine: The Walking Dead and Bones! ouo Haven't gotten around to watching the new seasons, though. :((( Are they good?

wednesdaysun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Wed May 13, 2015 9:35 pm

Also, please take note of the changes I made in the code, specifically in Theme Song! Thank you!

wednesdaysun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TragicHeroine on Thu May 14, 2015 9:47 am

wednesdaysun: I don't know how far you've gotten, in Bones, but there has been some really awesome episodes. I'm really attached to the characters, so all the little things gets me.

As for The Walking Dead, this season had it's moments, but it also had a lot of filler episode. You know, the ones where nothing really happened. But I'm still watching so they must be doing something right! Lol.

Edit**
Also, for my character, Daniel's ex, I wanted to wait till I finish writing the About Me section until a Daniel appears because I'm assuming most of my character will revolve around him, so I'd love to coordinate with the user. I hope that's alright. :)

TragicHeroine
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Thu May 14, 2015 10:45 pm

TragicHeroine: Last I watched, Bones had Christine, I think. (Now that I think about it, it must be pretty far off now. :()
Also, ugh, those teases. :) They've deviated quite a bit from the comics, if I'm not mistaken, but I like the way they handle the plot. Thicker than treacle, it is.

All right! Also, I'll be PMing you guys details soon pertaining your characters just so they don't remain static. :)

wednesdaysun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby museman on Thu May 14, 2015 11:55 pm

I updated my reservation for Patts.

museman
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Fri May 15, 2015 9:40 am

Role reserved, museman!
Nice avvie, by the by. It's not everyday one sees Jacknife around here. :))

wednesdaysun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TragicHeroine on Fri May 15, 2015 10:03 am

wednesdaysun: I've just watched the newest episode of Bones and I've just got to say, you need to get back on it. Honestly, I miss when they did episodes with a master criminal like the grave digger. Those were the best! But most of the new episodes really focuses on the characters and a lot is going on. The season finale is in 3 episodes. Let the tears begin! lol.

TragicHeroine
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sat May 16, 2015 3:44 am

TragicHeroine: OH, THAT IS SO NEAR. Def have to catch up. Can't miss out on all the character development! And oh, lord, that puppy tongue. </3

wednesdaysun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Mon May 18, 2015 1:42 am

Bumping those who still have pending reservations. lightningpoint, technically your reservation has expired but you may still finish your sheet.

wednesdaysun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TragicHeroine on Tue May 19, 2015 11:38 am

wednesdaysun: The story of the characters has really gotten good. And lol, puppies are my weakness. @.@

TragicHeroine
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:01 am

Bumping!

wednesdaysun
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!