Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Pastries and Blood

Pastries & Blood: Relationship Thread

a part of “Pastries and Blood”, a fictional universe by Nephilim.

Welcome to Delilah’s Gourmet. Here, we serve the world’s best pastries and baked goods. We do not, however, serve up our waiters or waitresses as part of the menu. Please refrain from asking for them. {Remake}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pastries and Blood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Pastries & Blood: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:17 pm

This sheet is merely to establish who your character is on friendly terms with. It is to show what your character thinks of the others around them and vice versa. This isn't to determine final pairings. Final pairings are to be determined by the role-players themselves as it moves on. Do not include your own character. If you see your character's name on the sheet, simply remove it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I shall provide you with an answer

Code: Select all
[center][img]Image or Gif of character here[/img][/center]
[list][font=your choice font][size=250]Character name goes here[/size][/font] – you can use fontmeme.com for Names if you cannot find a font you like.

[font=your choice font] [*][b]Artyom Masterson[/b] - [i]"Quote"[/i]
Insert thoughts and feelings here

[*][b]Jeanelle Watson[/b] - [i]"Quote"[/i]

[*][b]Kita Otoya[/b] - [i]"Quote"[/i]

[*][b]Diana Fiore[/b] - [i]"Quote"[/i]

[*][b]Senka Nero[/b] - [i]"Quote"[/i]
Insert thoughts and feelings here[/font][/list]

Code: Select all
[center][img]Image or Gif of character here[/img][/center]
[list][font=your choice font][size=250]Character name goes here[/size][/font] – you can use fontmeme.com for Names if you cannot find a font you like.

[font=your choice font] [*][b]Ephraim Solomon[/b] - [i]"Quote"[/i]

[*][b]Suzume Etsuko[/b] - [i]"Quote"[/i]

[*][b]Xavier Cunningham[/b] - [i]"Quote"[/i]

[*][b]Vanora Aiken[/b] - [i]"Quote"[/i]

[*][b]Lenore Sullivan[/b] - [i]"Quote"[/i]
Insert thoughts and feelings here[/font][/list]
Last edited by Nephilim on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nephilim
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Pastries & Blood: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:19 pm

"A friend is someone who, upon seeing another friend in immense pain, would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer."

• Artyom Masterson - "Yom-Yom? I was hesitant at first when hiring him, but he proved himself on more than one occasion. I honestly do not see him anywhere other than here. Is that strange of me to think that? He's someone I can really relax around and talk to, and I like that about him."
    When Artyom first set foot into Senka's shop, she didn't know what to make of the guy. There was an air that surrounded him that Senka couldn't help but be wary. It wasn't until she actually talked to Artyom that she found out what kind of person he was, and it had affected her ultimate decision in hiring him. It was a hard decision, considering he had little to know experience in the baking industry, but he did have some skills (if you could call it that) dealing with people. Plus, there was something about Artyom that Senka couldn't describe, however; she made the ultimate decision in hiring him. And she couldn't be happier. His willingness to work late hours and fill in extra spots has saved Senka on more occasions than she can count. She finds it very easy to relax and talk to him pretty much about everything. She value's his friendship dearly and wouldn't trade him for the world.

• Jeanelle Watson - "Jeanelle, I love her! She is an expert when it comes to baking and honestly, I think she even does a better job than I do. I would be lost without her and her skills as a cook. She's also an amazing waitress, able to bring a smile to everyone's face, including mine!"
    It was love at first sight, not romantically of course. Jeanelle presented a charm that Senka couldn't help but be drawn to. Whether it was her upbeat, bubbly personality, or just the flare of her clothing, Senka couldn't help but want to be friends with the girl. When she found out Jeanelle was from a bakery, and a very popular one that she knew of, Senka wanted the girl to be apart of her shop. And from there everything fell into place. She considers Jeanelle like a sister and in a way, she reminds her of her sister, Delilah. She is extremely proud to have Jeanelle as part of her staff, not only for her ability to bake, but also the ability to bring a smile to everyone's face and lift Senka up should she feel down about something. She also loves when Jeanelle dyes her hair, especially during the summer season when people are attracted to bright colors. She has made Jeanelle her Poster Girl for such occasions and seasons when it is relevant and only when Jeanelle agrees to it.

• Kita Otoya - "I would be lost without this guy. He fixes every single problem that we have stumbled upon and I am not sure things would run so smoothly without him. Plus, he is a hard worker and I appreciate the dedication he puts into his job, not only as our handi-man, but as an extra pair of hands as a waiter."
    The fixer-upper. This is what Senka has called him in his years of service. Senka hasn't always had the best of luck when it comes to appliances or machinations of the sort. They constantly broke down and would drive her insane because they would always choose the worst times to break down. Kita had come in on such an occasion and saved her life (figuratively of course) and since then, she has yet to let him go. She is extremely grateful that he is working for her, whether as an extra hand in the kitchen, out on the floor as a waiter, or fixing the oven or microwave when they short out. If it wasn't for him, Senka might not have made it as far as she had. She would have gone bankrupt replacing the appliances that still seem to short out every once and awhile. She see's Kita as a younger brother and a hard worker. Like Artyom, she wouldn't trade him for anything and is happy to see him working for her.

• Diana Fiore - "My best friend! Honestly, I love his eyes, they are so pretty! I don't understand why he dislikes them, but I am not going to force him to talk about whatever it is he doesn't want to talk about. I respect his privacy and I do not want to pry. He'll talk when he wants to!"
    There are so many ways to describe Senka's adoration of the heterochromatic boy. Really, the only reason (as selfish as she was) she hired Diana was because of his eyes. She loved his eyes and would constantly tell him how beautiful they were, however; she soon found out that he didn't like them, which upset her. Of course she never pried further and since then has grown to love the man as a valuable friend and employee. They had grown close over the years he has worked for her and she likes to consider him her best friend despite the close friendships she has with the others. She is a bit upset that he doesn't share his past with her, despite their close friendship, and would like nothing more than to help him. But since he refuses and always changes the subject, Senka never pushes further than what is comfortable for the both of them. She feels that there is still a level of trust to be built between them and she is willing to be patient until he is ready to speak of it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nephilim
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dynamite on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:27 pm

• Suzume EtsukoAn exhale passes from his nose, the cadence of it almost enough to qualify it as a sigh.
    Suzume is young, and she makes the stupid mistakes of the young. This is tolerable, if inconvenient, and he has left the girl by and large in the care of Xavier, who’s partly responsible for this anyway. He doesn’t have the utmost patience with her childlike nature, but on the other hand, he seeks, in his own obtuse way, to preserve it. Innocence is a rare thing in Ephraim’s world, and if he has his way, she’ll get to be innocent for as long as she wants to. As with the others, he’s protective, but not overbearingly so.

• Xavier CunninghamHis mouth compresses slightly, a faint indication of displeasure.
    Ephraim doesn’t dislike Xavier at all, he just finds some of his actions to be irresponsible and not beneficial to the coven, not least of all the incident with Suzume. That was dealt with by making the other man responsible for the girl’s training and upbringing, so to speak, but that fact remains that the whole incident annoyed him. Nevertheless, he recognizes a good member for a coven when he sees one, and though he pretends not to notice when Xavier has to use his abilities to “clean up” a situation, he’s not unaware of it. Xavier is highly useful and not unpleasant, and now, they’re family. Ephraim would go to truly absurd lengths for any of them. That’s what it means to be the leader of such a group.

• Vanora AikenHis focus fades out, making it clear that he’s looking somewhere into the middle distance.
    Vanora was the first member of his coven, and honestly, Ephraim never thought he’d be the type to have one. While certainly strong enough to provide the protection that a coven leader must, he’d never been particularly sociable. He happened to come upon Vanora after some other vampires he was hunting killed her maker, and they were quite close to killing her, too. Ephraim slew them, and she took to following him around. At first he ignored her, hoping she would just go away, but she never did, and over time he came to accept this. To this day, Vanora is the only one who knows what Ephraim was like before he took it upon himself to gather this small coven, and he thinks that she may understand him better than anyone, save perhaps Lenore. If he thought of himself as having friends, she would be first in their number.

• Lenore SullivanHe rolls his eyes, shaking his head a bit, but his expression softens, just a touch.
    Lenore is something of a unique case for Ephraim. The others each came to his coven having already learned a lot of what they needed to know to survive. Vanora had her maker, Xavier was already quite old, and Suzume, he handed off to Xavier. Lenore, however, was another matter entirely. He met her after slaying the one who created her, but he could not bring himself to kill her as well, new-blooded as she was. He also knew she’d never survive without help, and so he took her under his wing personally, teaching her to fight and to master her hunger, as well as her newfound abilities. She’s like something of a little sister to him, and of all of them, he may be most protective of her. She certainly gets away with more in the way of backtalk than he’d tolerate from the rest, but he’s come to value her advice.

Dynamite
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apocalyptic_Tea on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:40 pm

• Artyom Masterson - "Arty's the coolest, seriously. He's smart without rubbing it in your face, you know? If he ever wanted to, I'd hang out with him for sure."
    While he's not quite old enough to be a 'father figure', Kita definitely looks up to him in some areas. He hasn't called Arty by his real name since the day they met, because he thinks Artyom is just a mouthful. He's tried to get Arty to tell him about his past before, but he's never been pushy about it and mostly just wanted to know because he bets Arty's done some cool stuff. They always work well together when Kita's waiting tables.

• Jeanelle Watson - "Jeanelle? Oh, man, she's great. She's got all those colors all the time and she's always herself in this really awesome way. When I have an extra minute and she's in the kitchen, I always like to watch her go. You can just tell she's happy and I like seeing that a lot."
    Kita thinks she's cute, which means he generally acts kinda dumb around her. Compliments her ALL the time on her different hair colors and accessories, and will occasionally pout at her to make him food when no customers are around just because he knows she likes to do it (and he probably forgot to eat dinner). Like everyone else he talks with, they never get overly personal, but Kita listens to her whenever she wants to talk about anything.

• Diana Fiore - "How to describe Dia... um, I don't know. I definitely like him. I wish I could talk to him without sounding like an idiot, but... he probably thinks I don't have a single brain cell."
    Kita has no clue how to act around him. Dia is almost the polar opposite of Kita, so he's probably constantly worried about annoying him or something. Any time Dia engaged in conversation though Kita would jump at the chance. Also, I'm not sure if the employees are aware of Dia's condition, but if they are, then Kita would gladly do any work for Dia that would be too hard on him and is probably a bit protective over him in that regard.

• Senka Nero - "I don't even know where I'd be right now without Senka. She's the best boss anyone could ever ask for, that's for sure."
    Kita respects Senka a lot, and is so grateful she hired him for more than a once-off. He puts in 110% for her, and she sort of reminds him of what his older sister might have been like if things had been different. If anyone ever tried to hurt Senka or made trouble for her, Kita would have no issue stepping in for her. Not that he thinks she can't handle herself, of course.
  • Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Apocalyptic_Tea
    Member for 9 years
    Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dynamite on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:01 pm

• Ephraim Solomon"He found me when I was at my lowest, and picked me up again. There’s no way to measure my gratitude for that."
      Lenore greatly admires Ephraim, but not so much that she’s incapable of seeing his faults. When she first became a vampire, he found her, and taught her everything she needed to know, not only to survive, but to live. The leader of a given coven is naturally sort of a central figure in it, because it’s his protection they all seek in the end, but more than that, he’s something of an older brother to her. She doesn’t quite see him as a father, which is probably good, because she figures that would make him uncomfortable. There was definitely a decade or so there where she was in love with him, but thankfully, she’s moved well beyond that now, and cherishes the relationship they actually have rather than pining for one that will never be.

• Suzume Etsuko"Suzume shines so brightly, I think—as though one cannot help but look at her light."
      Though Sparrow herself hasn’t been able to be that innocent and childlike in a long time, she enjoys these qualities in Suzume, and like much of the rest of the coven, has a soft spot for the girl, to the point where she coddles her a little, like a much-older sibling might. The girl’s white hair is also a lovely feature, and since Sparrow knows how to do all kinds of interesting things with braids and so on, she’ll often ask the younger girl if she wants it to be styled. It’s something of a bonding activity between them, and Lenore rarely seems so human as when she’s interacting with Suzume.

• Xavier Cunningham"It’s a little… odd, that he still acts like a butler, even now, but then again, I suppose I still act a bit like a doctor, so I really can’t say anything."
      Sparrow finds much to be admired in Xavier’s disposition. His diligence and commitment to the work he chooses for himself are excellent qualities, and the fact that he manages to smile almost all the time is something she’s quite sure she could never do. They also share a certain degree of refinement in their manners, and she finds conversation with him to be an interesting challenge. The occasional backhanded compliment never goes unnoticed by Lenore, and she often returns with the same, meaning that interactions between them are occasionally a friendly (but somehow still cutthroat) battle of wits. Such exchanges rarely fail to make her smile, and she thinks of him as a very dear friend, indeed.

• Vanora Aiken - "She doesn’t speak much, but I think that is because sometimes, there are no words."
      The second-in-command of the coven is not the most sociable individual, and Sparrow’s own shyness hinders their relationship to a degree as well. Even so, she’s noticed that Vanora doesn’t seem to like being alone, and when nobody else is around, she will often sit somewhere nearby, just to keep the other woman company. Much of the time, Lenore will choose these moments to read or do something else quite quiet, like sew. She actually makes a lot of clothes, and especially likes sewing very feminine, ladylike pieces for Vanora, as they allow her to be a little more creative than she would on her own more subdued vestments. There’s a quiet respect between the two of them, though it has yet to really blossom into what most people would consider a friendship.
    Last edited by Dynamite on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dynamite
    Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Jeanelle Watson

• Artyom Masterson - "Arty is a great guy! He's someone I can just, relax with. It's great!"
      Artyom is someone Jen thinks is great. He's always the person she can just sit down and talk with, relax and share whatever Jen had just baked. They have a fairly equal level of wit, and can just talk about books, or movies, or how stupid and illogical the player in Slenderman is. Arty is also good at what he does, and will sometimes help when Jen has a big order. If Jen is feeling down, he'll listen and get her back up again, which she really appreciates as her past scares her sometimes. Overall, Arty is someone Jen thinks is great for talking to and just relaxing, because she does like to do that.

• Kita Otoya - "Kita's like the Bakery's puppy, but with a spanner. Lots of fun and handiness in a nutshell."
      Kita has always been useful around the bakery, and without him the bakery would probably have a LOT of bills for plumbers, electricians, and fixer-uppers. Jen really appreciates Kita's role in the bakery, and kows how important it is. And she can't help but love him. Not in a romantic way, but maybe... MOVING ON. Jen laughs every time Kita makes a joke, and he often needs bandaging up, which she does happily, willing to help out anyone after all. Jen will explain to all the superstitious people that his eyes are natural, and he is not a vampire, no need to worry. Basically, Jen's got Kita covered. His adorable way he can't help but be a complete idiot Jen adores. He always takes things hands on, and is always happy to bring in ingredients for their orders like heavy bags of flour, and Jen feels VERY grateful for his presence in his bakery. She only regrets his dislike of horror themed things that she loves.

• Diana Fiore - "He's strange, and won't tell us about his past, but that's fine, as I don't like to talk about mine either. Not many of us do actually."
      Diana has always been the person at the bakery she's always puzzled about. He is someone she barely understands, and she doesn't mind.He's sweet really, and his elegance and beauty makes the customers love him. When around the other workers he's a bit different, but the others don't mind. He's like his eyes. Two different sides that only show one colour from a certain angle. Jen finds it a bit hard to relax around him properly, as he can be quite serious, but he's still a nice guy. He's the person she goes to to read him Sherlock Holmes stories, then test him to see if he can solve the mystery before she read out the Holmes conclusion. It's kinda funny actually how accurate he can be. He's very respectful, and Jen admires him for that.

• Senka Nero - "Senka brought me in, gave me a proper home for the first time in years, and she's my best friend!"
      Jen can't help but adore Senka. Whether it be coking, taking in orders, or just singing and mucking about together, Senka is like the sister Jen never had and always wanted. Her warm personality warms Jen up as if she were sitting by a human shaped fireplace, dressed up in dorkily cute fashion and with a wheaty brown wig on top. not that Senak wears a wig, just if Jen were to describe Senka that's how she would describe her. Seeing the image in her mind make her laugh, just like Senka does, although she has a bad sense of humor. Senka may have a bad taste in fashion, she always manages to look either cute or stunning, and Jen loves that about her. Senka is very kind, and always supports Jen's crazy baking ideas. She never contradicts, and Jen loves the relative free rein that Senka gives her, but keeps her in check all the while, because with out Senka, the Bakery may have been filled to the roof with Jen's cakes and Pastries. So, Jen makes sure to meet Senka's wants for pastries and cakes. After all, Senka is practically her sister now, and Jen adores her.
    Have a nice day!

ladygeekiness
    Member for 9 years
    Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:23 pm

• Ephraim Solomon - "I've never had a big brother before...but I imagine that this is what it's like."
      Suzi enjoys being around Ephraim. He cares for her, and accepts her for who she is. She feels comfortable joking around him, however she knows when she needs to be serious and when to leave him alone. Ephraim has his ways, and she understand that he can b sharped tongued. She never takes any of his slights to heart, she knows that is just the way he is. Though it can be difficult at times, she very much enjoys making him smile.
      The most important aspect of Ephraim she likes is his honesty. He tells her how he feels, ans she knows that if she needs anything, he will be there for her. His dependability makes her feel safe in her now home and he is a great leader.
    • Xavier Cunningham - "Za-Za feels bad for changing me, but I could never hate him. He took my ordinary life, and made it something extraordinary. Though it wasn't what I planned for my future, now my possibilities are endless."
      Xavier changed Suzi into what she is now, and though it has caused tension in the coven between Ephraim and himself, she could never hate him for it. He cares for her, and teaches her. She loves to be around him, and spends a lot of time with him, since she has not quite learned to control herself yet.
      Xavier has been especially helpful in teaching her how to keep herself alive without giving out her secret. Though she finds it difficult to feed without draining her prey, he is always there to pull her away when she needs to. He also collects blood bags for her from blood banks throughout the tri-county area. Though she cannot live off of them, she is always hungry due to being a fledgling. For now, until she learns to control her hunger, it helps cut down on the amount of people she must feed on, and help keep the coven inconspicuous.

• Vanora Aiken - "I know there is a smile in there somewhere, and one day...I hope to be able to see it"
      Vanora is a guarded person, which Suzi respects, however it makes her very curious about who she really is. She is the second in command, and does well in keeping Suzi in line when she makes mistakes, but her rank makes Suzi fearful in prying too much. She isn't sure how to act around her yet, so she tones down her bubbly personality for now, to test the waters. One day however, she hopes to get to know her better.
      Though they are complete opposites in the totem pole of power, Suzi already feels drawn to her. They were both turned around the same age, and their builds are remarkably the same. If they were both human, she feels they would be close friends, but she knows Vanora is actually much older than she is, and respects that.

• Lenore Sullivan - "One day...I want to be just like Sparrow."
      Suzi looks up to Sparrow much like a teenager girl would look up to her college sister. To her, Sparrow is both wise and kind, though she understands that she has a soft spot for Suzi. If she has a problem, or a question that she doesn't feel comfortable talking with Xazier about, Sparrow is her first choice. Suzi trusts her and gives her just as much respect as she does Ephraim and Vanora.
      Suzi admires everything about her. Sparrow is strong, beautiful, and skilled. Suzi feels comfortable spending lazy time with her, letting her do her hair and talking for hours. She is just as confident when they hunt together, and watches Sparrow to learn all that she can.
    I have returned!

misssweetness821
    Member for 10 years
    Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante Angelico on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:33 am

[img]Image%20or%20Gif%20of%20character%20here[/img]

• Ephraim Solomon - "He is my Lord and Master; when he calls, I run. When he snaps his fingers, I heel. I will serve him till the very end."
      Despite recent events that has caused tension between the two, Xavier serves his master to the very letter. Ephraim took him in, looked out for him, taught him everything the butler needed to know about being one of the undead but more importantly, Ephraim gave him a purpose again and for that he is truly grateful of his master.
      Although Xavier does have the deepest respect for the man, possibly more so than any others of the coven and would never dream of going against his words to the point as disobeying him, sometimes a servant needs to do things that their master should never truly find out about and so the butler does act on his own accord when ever the situation calls for it.

• Suzume Etsuko - "The young miss is my responsibility and I will protect her and take her under my wing...... In memory of Isabelle"
      The butler has taken on the facade of a mentor to the fledgling, teaching her how to survive as what they are and is constantly instructing her and very oftenly scorning her for mistakes and naive nature but will always look out for her no matter what trouble she may end up in; and she will as all fledglings do and will go out of his way to do anything she asks of him.
      Deep down though she causes contradicting feelings in him. On one hand he truly does care for her since he is never happier (other than doing his duty) than when he is in her presence despite the little time he has known her. Although on the other hand she reminds him of his deceased sister and the tragic event of her death, a tragedy that was repeated when he found the young woman to which he truly regrets as she never had a choice in the matter as before.

• Vanora Aiken - "Ah, the Lady of the manor, if she was to ask me to stand by her side for eternity, I would comply with that wish."
      Vanora is the second in command of the coven and that alone is enough to gain respect from Xavier. In a nation with each passing decade becoming more alien to him than the last, he takes solace in serving a Lady from Britania, you could say she is his personal "little bit of home". Since not many words are often spoken between the two and even less with social matters, he has come to see her more of a employer of the time he was human than a family member and as such he treats her as such, often being very formal with and around her, even when stated otherwise.
      His loyalty though is still as strong as it is with Ephraim and he will still follow her orders to the letter as with the latter but unlike his master, he has no problems with openly discussing his views on a subject with her and will often try attempts of humour with her if she appears to be in the mood for it.

• Lenore Sullivan - "Ah Miss Sulivan, I can truly say she may be the only friend I have ever had in my whole life...... And even in my current state as well."
      Xavier knows that the Draculina admires him to some extent and the feeling is mutual, never before has he met someone as refined as her; seeing her as something of the perfect predator even greater than their leader, everything from the way she walks and talks to even the way she looks and smells, to which he will never shy away from giving the woman a compliment or two even if it is a back handed one at that.
      With all the hidden dangers she possesses, the butler often seeks her company after his duties are finished if the other isn't already sleeping for the day and often likes to share a drink or two with along with the odd elegant fencing of wits to keep the smile on his face burning through the day.

Dante Angelico
    Member for 10 years
    Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!