Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Patch 1.20X

Patch 1.20X

a part of “Patch 1.20X”, a fictional universe by Sonicx00.

A brand new patch for Heide Online has just been released bring new content to the game yet also many dark truths behind it. Follow the story and save you and the subscribers among you...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Patch 1.20X”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Patch 1.20X

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:32 am

Hopefully either way it speeds up soon I'm excited about doing the first dungeon

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonicx00
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Who is still with us in the RP...?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonicx00
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 am

Sorry mate, it'll still be a while before my post.
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Kestrel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:12 am

As of now I am re-opening a Marauder slot due to the fact that Azuma has not shown on RPG gateway since March 18th and has left no word of his absence.

Sonicx00
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:08 pm

I'm here still!

legacy14
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:16 pm

I just sent you a PM Sonic with some of my character information, I'd like to get in on this!

Keen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:28 pm

A little post overload Keen?

legacy14
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:36 pm

Apparently. I got an error when I tried to post, but it turns out they all went through. @_@

Keen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:47 pm

Those currently able to post please say something. If you are here, this is my proposal... to get things moving again I would actually propose we just set those who can not post on autopilot, having them follow us through the dungeon so they aren't completely behind. (I wont post for them but it will be an easy catch up post that they could do and if they miss battle scenes they can do a small sentence or two saying they were in that battle. In addition If we complete the dungeon/arc of course their post will be extended but its a catch up.. and by the time we do hit the next arc. It'll nearly be a clean start for them without conflicting in post.

Me..
Legacy..
Keen..

Are currently able to post... Deallo I have not seen get on since the 1st of august so I can only think that he is busy so...

Kestrel is busy... and so is Camera man with graveyard shifts..

I have messaged Max and he said he'll get on it with posting soon... Hopefully he reads this... Our beloved Werepimp sadly.. He has not come on since mar.18th - So this brings me to a conclusion soon that he has just stopped coming on to RPG completely and his character will kinda just disappear. Therefore if you are waiting for him - Don't.

Other then that... Legacy and Keen, I will adjust the difficult of the monsters until the others begin posting. Mid fight ... if they come in - difficulty will not change.

Sonicx00
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Camera Man on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:14 am

I'm here, sorry.

I was just waiting on Deallo, but if we're putting Merc on autopilot, then I guess I can post sometime soon.
If not tonight, tomorrow for sure.

If you wit it, I'm wit it, and I'm always in it to win it.

...if that makes any sense at all.

Camera Man
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:58 pm

Kit's last post has been edited with a little insight into the next room.

legacy14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:58 pm

Posting tomorrow

Sonicx00
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:25 am

One exam and two more projects to go. I should be able to post next week, though I've got catch up to play on several things.

Kestrel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:14 pm

zzz, Keen was supposed to post but hasn't yet so I may count her as a deserter soon, Idk who's still here but if no one post then we may have to call this RP dead and If i do and you want me to remake it. Then you'll have to show me you're going to be active first because this is just incredibly frustrating to see everyone just kinda drop the project when at least two of us want to keep going. It's even more so when one signs up and doesn't post...

Only props i give you keen is that you posted once... but that once is also slightly frustrating because i told you to post multiple times to help me and legacy keep it going to the next arc and you haven't which is why I want to know now if you're going to keep going with this or what is your plan? I mean I've seen you get on multiple times and I even messaged you at some points to post and I see no results.

Sonicx00
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:32 am

Say what?

Kestrel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:51 am

Thanks for necromancing the RP - Hopefully a few people will post.

Sonicx00
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:07 pm

Sorry to say it, but I'm cleaning up my RP's and I don't see this one coming back to life anytime in the near future.

Good Luck Guys and Gals!

legacy14
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!