People that complain are babies, lame

a topic in Flame Wars, a part of the RPG forum.

PLEASE keep ANY quarrel to these forums. This is not an ammo dump, either. Please TRY to resolve your issues PEACEFULLY.

Re: People that complain are babies, lame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby quidhala on Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:08 am

Walter Barrecks wrote:Smoke....You and your rants...your making me want to rant.....

Yes! Yes! Give in Walter! Let your hate flow through you! Weave a tapestry of malice and malcontent. Good. Good.

It's just fun.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

quidhala
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:22 pm

If you don't like reading people's complaints, then simply don't read them like a person who uses common sense.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alucroas
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakolentu on Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:08 pm

Oni-Link wrote:If you don't like reading people's complaints, then simply don't read them like a person who uses common sense.

This, coming from someone who took a picture of himself posing as a "terrorist" at a public science museum. Common sense?

jakolentu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:50 pm

A person complaining about complainers? That makes you a complainer, so thus, you are no better than what you're saying about the other complainers.

Has no one noticed this?

10600 words, 50k characters, come on in to Narazor... A world of it's own.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:14 pm

Oni-Link wrote:If you don't like reading people's complaints, then simply don't read them like a person who uses common sense.

Where's the fun in that? If people that are lame are left to their own devices how ever shall they learn? Riddle me that.

Smokescreen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:22 pm

Tarmo wrote:A person complaining about complainers? That makes you a complainer, so thus, you are no better than what you're saying about the other complainers.

Has no one noticed this?

/sigh.

To reiterate,

You might be reading this, smug in the fact that I am complaining about complainers. Maybe you think you could reply and really hose me, much to my chagrin. NO. YOU ARE WRONG. I am a verbal assassin and you will not best me. Moreover I am totally already mentioning the very hypocrisy so you can scrap that rebuttal. I do love a soapbox soliloquy but am writing this to show you, the real complainers, and the absurdity of being the guy that shits in everyone’s breakfast. NO ONE LIKES A CRY BABY.”

I said that already, perhaps if one had read things instead of looking at the pictures one would not look so foolish. Drink deep from my logic, for it is undeniable.

Smokescreen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:58 pm

This, coming from someone who took a picture of himself posing as a "terrorist" at a public science museum. Common sense?

Common sense would indicate that it was obviously some kid fucking around, which is what I would think because no real terrorist would dare do that on US soil, because the feds would be on their ass like flies on shit. Nice try though.

Anyway, what does this pertain to?

Alucroas
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakolentu on Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:47 pm

I'm going to start off by apologizing; I am sorry for posting a comment that was not related to the thread topic.

Oni-Link, from the onset, I simply wanted to reprimand you for what I felt was an inappropriate attempt at humor. What little common sense I possess did in fact tell me that it was just "some kid fucking around" - about one of the nicest ways I would describe it, short of punching you in the face.

I guess I wanted to reiterate that there are consequences to our actions, however small. I refuse to believe that warning bells did not go off in your head when you decided to act silly at the museum. What else could be more daring, exciting and thrilling than to perform something controversial? I have been victim to bouts of youthful ignorance and peer pressure as well, so I can understand why you thought it was funny.

What you failed to do was to consider other people's feelings. The internet is open to everyone; from children to adults who are often, quite frankly, gullible and lack your capacity for common sense. Not only are you encouraging the stereotype associated with identifying a "terrorist", but you have also helped to further one of their aims: to spread fear.

Someone once said to me that if I were ever faced with an ethical dilemma, or had to make a decision that caused me to hesitate, I merely needed to ask myself, "Would my mother or father approve of my choices and/or actions?"

And so I ask the same of you. Does it make them proud?

Would the innocent civilians in Iraq who were blown to pieces find it funny?

No, let me go further. Do you think the souls of the three-thousand-five-hundred plus American soldiers who died in the war and their bereaved families would find your innocent stunt at the museum funny?"

Well, do you?

...once again, I apologize for hijacking the thread.

jakolentu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:35 pm

Jak, I heart you increasingly every day. This means to say, I do not hate you or wish you dead. It is not a love where we go to Pier 1 Imports and pick out a coffee table and like, I so wanted the dark cedar and you wanted the one made out of wrought iron. Then we decide its all very foolish and we go home to dress our Jack Russell terrier Samson, up in a little sweater while we sit in front of the fireplace drinking a precocious little Riesling as music plays softly in the background.

Smokescreen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby quidhala on Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:44 am

I think he looked more like a bedouin. Who aren't responsible for attacking the USA as far as I know.

I would be more ashamed of showing my wretched face on the internet than offending other cultures if I were him. :(

quidhala
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:23 pm

Okay...First of all jak, you should have posted that whole comment in Oni's thread about the picture, not in here. I'm going to leave it alone right now. Everyone else, please don't let this little quarrel continue in this thread. At least continue it in the one that discusses the museum matter.

Thank you!
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:13 pm

Quarrel!? Angel, there is no quarrel here! (sweeps quarrel under piano with his foot)

Smokescreen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:46 pm

You know what.....I have something to rant about...I FUCKING HATE WHEN PEOPLE DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS HAPPENING IN A RP!!!!!! IF I AM IN AN APARTIMENT, THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN SAY I'M ON A FUCKING ROOF WITH YOU!!!!!!
*Stabs and slashes his wall with Katana's until it has giant FUCK written on it*
Huuh uhh......................Who wants to get some soup with me?
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:45 am

You're an odd fellow...

Smokescreen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:34 am

Smokescreen wrote:Quarrel!? Angel, there is no quarrel here! (sweeps quarrel under piano with his foot)

Psssh. I saw that!! You bes' watch ya sef!

And I know what you mean Walter. I've been getting back into RPing after years of not doing it, and is irritating when people don't even read everything to update themselves before they post, and end up being in the wrong place and/or with the wrong person or something.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LitomoSilver on Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:38 am

The inability to reach people when you want to reach them. >.<

YAAAARGH! It is SO incredibly ANNOYING.

So annoying that I want to...[CENSORED] and BURN things.

>_>...<_<...

That....AND I HATE DEPRESSION!

So, I say, fuck all of you and fuck the world!
Last edited by LitomoSilver on Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Fallen Warrior am I, as I lay upon my back, knowing as I raise my eyes to the skies, as I lose the battle of my life, that I will never see again...those that I love. Blood and tears flow gently down my face as I await the final judgment...knowing that I am forever free, yet forever damned as I close my eyes and release my breath for the final time...

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain....It's time to toss the dice...Mat Cauthon-Robert Jordan...Wheel of Time series

"How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist..." - Vivi

"Having sworn fealty, must I spend my life in servitude?" - Steiner

"To be forgotten is worse than death." - Freya

"The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty." - Amarant.

LitomoSilver
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby quidhala on Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:01 am

LitomoSilver wrote:So, I say, fuck all of you and fuck the world!

From your final statement I massume that you are a violent person intent on causing grievous harm to others.

quidhala notes this and adds LitmoSilver's IP address to the CIA persons of interest list

quidhala
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LitomoSilver on Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:02 am

Actually, no.

>_>...<_<...

twitch....Oh.

>_>...<_<...I need to stop taking things so damned seriously.

twitch And...FYI, I am rarely, if ever, violent.

Then again...I feel the need to. But restrain it. Which is...amazingly difficult to do.

FAOYAFTW! >_>...<_<...

LitomoSilver
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:24 am

LitomoSilver wrote: FAOYAFTW!

Sweet Jesus cross and wounds, what is that an acronym for?

Smokescreen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Massahiro Hamano on Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:06 am

I Hate Absurdly long acronyms, and the people who use them!! What is the point of using one if no one else but you knows what it means? How can it show others what your are feeling or trying to say? All it tells me is that you are lazy. You want to shave off a few key strokes so you take a short cut...pure laziness. I also hate it when the radio stations changes over to all Christmas music for the holidays. I don't want to hear Jingle Bells five hundred times a day!!

Massahiro Hamano
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!