People that complain are babies, lame

a topic in Flame Wars, a part of the RPG forum.

PLEASE keep ANY quarrel to these forums. This is not an ammo dump, either. Please TRY to resolve your issues PEACEFULLY.

People that complain are babies, lame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:20 pm

I read on a t-shirt people that complain on the Internet are retarded. This is true, as I believe most of what I read on clothing. Complaints are read, ignored, and then you, the complainer are labeled a whiny little chud with a sandy vagina. Look, I know that most things suck and are unfair to you, but get over it. Eat your wah-burgers and french-cries elsewhere. Issues have come up that have hindered my enjoyment of this site. Unlike some, I don’t reply to every single post to increase my standing or make seven games a day that no one will play because you have no friends and have the imagination of rectal polyp. I get on this site to unwind as an intermission to my drinking, carousing and working, not to hear about asinine topics spouted by cretins. If I wanted that I would get into an argument with an evangelical.

You might be reading this, smug in the fact that I am complaining about complainers. Maybe you think you could reply and really hose me, much to my chagrin. NO. YOU ARE WRONG. I am a verbal assassin and you will not best me. Moreover I am totally already mentioning the very hypocrisy so you can scrap that rebuttal. I do love a soapbox soliloquy but am writing this to show you, the real complainers, and the absurdity of being the guy that shits in everyone’s breakfast. NO ONE LIKES A CRY BABY.

Dissention makes for sad times in recreational venues, separatist factions are outlined and manned. Cliques, form everywhere so I will not get into that, but making special forums and threads for special needs people is silly. Those that think catering threads is a good idea are those contumelious asshats that make the internet a haven for wanks that have little joy in their pitiable lives. If we fashioned individual threads all indiscriminately might I suggest some that would be rather apt?

Unoriginal Twaddle
    Egotistical Idiocy
    Lame Soft-Core Vampires
    RP’s From New People as Fun as Powdered Glass in the Rectum
    SUPER BOSS TOPICS OF OUTRAGE! (Girls with Skinned Knees Crying about Dollies)
In summation, frivolities voiced by slack-jawed miscreants are lame and if you were not so socially inept I would weep for you, by “weep” I mean throw dead birds at you until you cried.
Last edited by Smokescreen on Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Smokescreen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: People that complain are babies, lame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:27 pm

Nik, I would respond to this and critique it, but I'm afraid there is no way to do so that you will listen to. So instead, here's a cookie.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:36 pm

Food, the other blue meat. ... Beat that you verbal assassin you.

Vexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:26 am

Walter Barrecks wrote:Nik, I would respond to this and critique it, but I'm afraid there is no way to do so that you will listen to. So instead, here's a cookie.

Will, you are an odd fellow... I would be more than happy to hear your thoughts subsequently telling you how wrong you’ve been afterwards.

Smokescreen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:29 am

Vexar wrote:Food, the other blue meat. ... Beat that you verbal assassin you.

I'm not quite sure what that even means...that sort of randomness smacks of shows like Robot Chicken and its ilk.

Smokescreen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby quidhala on Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:48 am

Preface: Since I am complaining about a complainer complaining I will post here instead of the other forum.

To someguy,

What is the fuckin' problem guy?! You gotta jump down everyone’s throats and tell them how they aught to play? I got an idea, why don’t you go start a forum on a computer with no internet access and post to yourself till you spurt, Genius! You jump in and try to assassinate some characters in one long post covering all possible routes of escape with contingency plans like some arsenal of turrets syndrome, in an abortive attempt to “teach” them. “I do this and I do that and I do this, and I already did that so you can’t do this… blah… blah… blah!” Oh yeah? Congratulations! How does douching a couple of douches get anything done? Next time call the whaaambulance! The numbers Nine, Whaaa, whaaa.

quidhala
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:56 am

SHIT >< I got the numbers wrong -redials-

Vexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:52 am

Lame Soft-Core Vampires
RP’s From New People as Fun as Powdered Glass in the Rectum

LMFAO. Oh man...
...Arise and be all that you dream....

Eymber
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:52 am

Lmfao@ Nix. I don't know who you're talking about, but that's awesome.

Smoke, I think you've started a revolution here. This could possibly be the big thread where people come to vent, but don't mention any names. Hmm...I want to bitch about someone, but know they will know who I'm talking about because I already bitched about this person.

Anywho, I agree with you, Smoke. Some people are just there to look for things to bitch about. Drives me dern crazy, but what can you do?
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:04 pm

I hate that oranges don't peel themselves for me.
I really cannot stand it ><.

I mean, come on can't someone just peel them for you and sell them pre-peeled. Why do they have to have seeds too I mean.. COME ON!... And freaking orange juice with pulp.. screw that.

Vexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:17 pm

This wouldn't happen to have been sparked off by "A Proposal to end Speed Posting," by any chance?

Anyway, here. You sound upset--have a fishy stick. It'll make you feel better. Or much worse, but you gotta' take risks now and then.

Village Alchemist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:53 pm

Angel_Melfina wrote:Lmfao@ Nix. I don't know who you're talking about, but that's awesome.

Smoke, I think you've started a revolution here.

Well Angel, I would not say that, as we all know revolutionaries, messiahs and the obese die young. Therefore, if others read this and think of their adversaries with antipathy then I have done my bit as a social commentator.

Smokescreen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:00 pm

Village Alchemist wrote:This wouldn't happen to have been sparked off by "A Proposal to end Speed Posting," by any chance?

Perhaps, or perhaps like most elderly I have grown cantankerous pining for yesteryear. Far removed from our minds are green packs of Lucky Strikes, the US Steel Hour and ideologically aggressive Germany. We, the very old, miss that. (longing sigh)

Smokescreen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:19 pm

"The absurdity of being the guy that shits in everyone's breakfast."

If gold looked like writing, it would look like that.
STAVE: Commala-come-ki,
There's a time to live and one to die.
With your back against the final wall
Ya gotta let the bullets fly.

RESPONSE: Commala-come-ki!
Let the bullets fly!
Don't 'ee mourn for me, my lads
When it comes my day to die.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 14 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:50 am

Zhelir Darkfall wrote:"The absurdity of being the guy that shits in everyone's breakfast."

Oh... Oh.. Come on man.. Not again..

Oh Geez! What did you eat last nigh!

COME ON. STOP!

... Can someone pass the syrup?

Vexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby quidhala on Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:49 pm

Perhaps, or perhaps like most elderly I have grown cantankerous pining for yesteryear. Far removed from our minds are green packs of Lucky Strikes, the US Steel Hour and ideologically aggressive Germany. We, the very old, miss that. (longing sigh)

Yes! Everything is the worst! Like, when they took Trix and made them fun shaped. Ruined. Every song on the radio is a carnivorous grub in my ear, boring it's way into my brain. Toys should be made of metal, not plastic! Stupid consumer reports! Women should wear more clothes in public, that way when they skinny-dip in a hotspring it is awesome! Boxers shouldn't wear gloves, that is for babies that don't want to break their hands on another man's face! Finally, stop trying to reverse the industrial revolution! I worked really hard on that.

"Let's get back to the kind of war worth fighting, and the kind of enemy worth killing."

quidhala
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:57 pm

yawn.

tl;dr.

signed,
Aeleon.
As you recall, you know I love to show off,
But you never thought that I would take it this far.
What do you know?

Fancy a Butcher's?

aeleon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:20 pm

aeleon wrote:
tl;dr.

Wowie HaX0r Speak is Awsome!!!!!111 /swoon

Smokescreen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:29 pm

quidhala wrote:
Like, when they took Trix and made them fun shaped. Ruined.

Word. In addition, cars need to be fashioned from steel again, equipped with twenty cylinder aircraft engines and run on a mixture of benzene/diesel/liquid oxygen. Moreover, these "American Style" cars need to be so long that they are manned by two drivers, one for the front wheels and one driver for the rear wheels like a fire truck from a comical silent movie.

Smokescreen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:41 pm

Smoke....You and your rants...your making me want to rant.....

Walter Barrecks
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!