Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Discarded

Peoples Relations

a part of “Discarded”, a fictional universe by gezzygezzy.

After being tested on, changed, then finally dumped in an abandoned city, what do you have left to lose?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Discarded”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Peoples Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:56 pm

This is where you post about the kind of relations you have with one another. If you want an enemy, you post so here. That way we can get all of those things worked out.

I would like a rival for both of my characters and an enemy who tries to tell Connor how Rose really is and bugs her by acting romantic at times, which she hates.
Last edited by gezzygezzy on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And we're all just a little insane...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gezzygezzy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Peoples Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:04 am

My character might be instinctively attracted to Connor when/if she meets him since they are the same "hybrid-race." She could work out as a rival when they meet if you would be okay with the rival being my character ;)

If anyone want a relation to my character I am up for almost anything as long as it goes well with the story.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolt
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:03 am

I'm thinking that a like/love-hate relationship would be good for Jack, meaning someone who doesn't always fall for her tricks so she hates them but can't help but be interested in them.
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FenRawr on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:56 pm

I'm thinking that my character Ty should have a love/hate relationship with one of the characters that should show him kindness

FenRawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:00 pm

FenRawr wrote:I'm thinking that my character Ty should have a love/hate relationship with one of the characters that should show him kindness

I actually think that my character would work out better with Ty rather than Connor. Even though she might be a loner I think that she would act different to another loner.

Please tell me whether or not you like the idea! ;)

blackwolt
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FenRawr on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:32 am

blackwolt wrote:
FenRawr wrote:I'm thinking that my character Ty should have a love/hate relationship with one of the characters that should show him kindness

I actually think that my character would work out better with Ty rather than Connor. Even though she might be a loner I think that she would act different to another loner.

Please tell me whether or not you like the idea! ;)

Sure i think that your character would be a great match for my character

FenRawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!