Announcements: RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » NaNoWriMo 2020 » Universe of the Week! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Week Nominations » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG » Interesting YouTube Videos » Xamoyan Bestiary » The Political Compass » Song Covers » The Truth of Gung Fu » Member Shoutout Thread »

Players Wanted: Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. » The Children of Ash (Multiverse) » Chronicles of Cre' Est Players Wanted! » Forgiveness - Romantic Drama RP, One Role Open! » Adventurers wanted for the Gala-Dor Expedition » Kingsman: International Affairs »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

Perpetual Chaos

Perpetual Chaos

a part of “Perpetual Chaos”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

One day, you were complaining about rules and your teachers and the next...well, no more teachers. No more parents. No more adults, and no more rules. Something strange is happening, but with powers, who cares? Things are crashing into chaos.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Perpetual Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Perpetual Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Perpetual Chaos"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Perpetual Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:20 pm

CAn i reserve the other grave?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ali_rox96
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:21 pm

This sounds like one of my favorite book series, sign me up for the Thunders!

freemixer25
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:25 pm

@Ali: Yes you may!

@Freemixer: Would that book series happen to be Gone by Michael Grant? My favorite series ever? If so, then I love you. And you're reserved!

Spectrum
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:32 pm

This looks like a really neat RP! I would like to reserve a Thunders character. Be warned though that it is night for me (and I will be going to sleep soon) and I will be away almost all day tomorrow. I will try to make a character as soon as possible, it just might take a while.
Last edited by Furry Dragon on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imagine a Balderdash game where Incredible Initials was rolled. The initials were S.M.A. This was one of the responses:

A movie about the lost soul of a murdered person that is laid to rest when 200 sheriffs impersonate him at once.

That's totally the answer, right?

Furry Dragon
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:38 pm

@Dragon: That's perfectly fine. Everyone can take their time on making the characters. The character sheet I made is a bit long ^^" I'll reserve you!

Spectrum
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:43 pm

YES! That series is just AWESOME!

freemixer25
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Looks cool to bad the spots are filled. I saw that you may open more, which would be awsome, but if not I had the idea of maybe playing a mercenary type kid. Either way I'll check back to see if more spots open.
It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.

Addrinvan
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:08 pm

If you open more spots, sign me up. :D
Some girls dream about running away with Prince Charming.
I dream about running away with
The Doctor.

fauxreality
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:11 pm

I too would like a spot if you decide to open more
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Ooh, what a perfect amount of people! Okay, you guys, I'll open a spot for each of you! First come first serve, though, just between you three. 1 spot per gang. So if two people what a Thunder spot, for instance, I'll give it to whoever asks here first. ^^

So, you may all be reserved! Just let me know what you'd like!

@Freemixer: Aw, yessss, gushing time. Who's your favorite character(s)? What book have you read up to? Fear? I've been waiting too long for the last book! I'm gonna cry when it comes out!

Spectrum
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxreality on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:24 pm

May I be part of the Poisons? :)

fauxreality
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:36 pm

@Spectrum: My favorite characters are Sam, The Breeze, and Dekka. I finished fear last week and i cant wait for the last one, i am hoping for an epic battle in the end. Also i hope Grant gives us a bit of an epilogue to see how the kids are being treated when the dome falls.

freemixer25
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:44 pm

@Faux: Yes you may! Reserved!

@freemixer: I am in love with Drake. You cannot keep the bad boy down >3 But Sam and Dekka come after that. I liked The Breeze a lot until Fear. Then she started to have less appeal for me. Ooh, I would love an epilogue like that. Surely no one can just be normal after that. I want some angst! Or maybe a promise of a sequel series.

Spectrum
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:52 pm

@Spectrum: As awesome as a sequel series would be, what would it be about? Them being hunted by the government? Actually.... that could be pretty good. But yeah there is no way there is gonna be a "Happy ever after" with those kids after all that happened. I never liked Drake, but once he got mixed with Brittney i liked him a little better. A crazed murderer is boring, but mixing in a misguided girl of faith? THAT is interesting.

freemixer25
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:33 pm

Can I reserve a character. Not really picky which gang. What ever is open :D
Its better to ask forgiveness... than permission

blondegamer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:17 am

Okay, i finished my character. I hope you find him worthy of being in this, let me know if he's terrible okay?

freemixer25
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:14 am

Best Quality:
(According to your character)

Hey, sorry, I don't understand what we are supposed to put here?

ali_rox96
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:31 am

All right, so I submitted Cloche as a WIP, there are still elements to her I want to tinker with and edit up, but I had a lot of her done, so I just sent her in. . . .

@ali: 'Best Quality,' I thought that pertained to what the character thought was best about their own self, like loyalty, kindness, patience . . . that sort of thing.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Jakuri-chan
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:37 am

Okay thanks, I was little confused :)

ali_rox96
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!