Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon »

Players Wanted: Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos »

Pets? :D

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Pets? :D

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renna on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:00 am

I'm a total animal person, so of course I wanna know who here has pets... :P I have two of my own, a kingsnake named Ember and a dog named Gremlin. Grem is around five, and Ember's about twelve or thirteen if I had to guess. I've had her for about eight years. :O

Ember:

Grem:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Renna
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Pets? :D

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ula on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:53 pm

I adore animals. Sadly, I don't have pets that actually belong to me, but I live on a ranch where we have about 13 horses, an overweight miniature horse named Jasper, a really weird goat named Billy that thinks he is a horse, an unnamed barn cat that won't let anyone near him, two herding dogs named Merlin and Freckles, and a resident flock of geese.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ula
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunniLuv on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:49 pm

I have pets! I have a Toy Poodle (Dog) named Sami, and I have a Cockatiel (Bird) Chuckie! While I love my pets, they can be a pain in the butt sometimes!! My dog will bark at practically anything and it gets annoying at times. =n=" My bird will just... He doesn't even sing, he sort of freaks out for no reason whatsoever, and it can be frustrating if you're trying to focus on schoolwork or something!!! But they're still cool pets and I love them. ^w^

BunniLuv
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bodoe on Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:53 am

I love pets! I have a dog named Scottie that totally looks like the target dog!(replace the red targets with a brown spot around his eye) I love dogs and I really want to get a dachshund some day!
"Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way. Because without it, I don't know; maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop..."- Meredith Grey

Bodoe
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:54 am

In my household, we grew up with a lot of pets. My mother was one of those women that seemed to attract every stray imaginable. Currently she has a black cat named—wait for it—Luna and a tortoiseshell cat named Kitty Amazing {whom my little sister named.} Meanwhile, that same little sister was gifted a golden lab mix named Honey while my youngest sister was given a rottweiler/chocolate lab mix named Hershey. Personally, I'm a cat person. I myself have two. A Maine Coon male named Chibi {he's three} and a Tuxedo female named Clementine. Clementine's a new addition, a stray I found at only five weeks old. Oh! I have a rabbit as well. Her name's Hassenfeffer, which translates to "rabbit stew" in German according to Looney Toons.

(*≧▽≦)ノシ)) I guess I'm more like my mother than I'd originally thought
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thank you so much to the beautiful and talented aurei for making this signature for me!

ibecameinsane
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MetusOccultus on Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:25 am

I have had a lot of pets but I currently have three cats. The first is Finn who is some sort of mix breed and two years old. Finn has this tail that is so damn long and is an orange-ish color with white paws and belly. He is the alpha male in the house hold. Next is Stella Blue and Casey Jones; these two cats ate Maine Coon's and brother/sister. Stella is a big, fatty, fluffy cat weighing around 30lbs. She is a bit slow in the head but so damned adorable; Stella is a mix of lighter tans/oranges/whites in color. Casey Jones aka Boogie has the pinkest nose you have ever seen. He is darker oranges/tans/browns/whites in color and is your average size for a Maine Coon tho he is super fluffy; he looks like a mini lion. Stella and the Boog are a year and a half. Cute cats that are semi-feral still and rather stare at you from across the room instead of being cute/cuddly.
-Wolf
Rin, kyo, toh, sha, kai, jin, retsu, zai, zen.

MetusOccultus
GWC Veteran
Member for 14 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:42 pm

I have 5, two are rescues, I love animals so much that I have become Vegan
Animal rescue is to lose your mind, but in losing your mind, you awaken your soul.

RedPitbull
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birduarent on Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:30 pm

I've got three pets, a stupid chihuahua who should just die already who is nine years old, two cats, one is four months old the other is two years.

birduarent
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MisterPockets on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:33 pm

I had no pets until the neighbor's cat adopted me.

MisterPockets
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alappassi on Sun May 31, 2015 11:10 am

I have two dogs, one cat, one fish, and four parrots. :)
Sighthounds, writing, and drawing are my passion!

Alappassi
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Someguyinhere on Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:15 pm

I've got two dogs, and an old cat.
"He is no guardian. He is a plague, leaving utter annihilation in his wake. You cannot hope to slay him."
"Then what can we do, Watcher?"
"Pray for swift oblivion. The Dryhtenweard comes."

Someguyinhere
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutestWitch on Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:44 pm

I have 4 dogs.

CutestWitch
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:34 pm

I have two Havanese (brothers from the same litter) who will turn ten this fall! My partner has two cats (the fluffy tortoiseshell is six and the enormous orange tabby is three). And I'm definitely the kind of person who SQUEEES in public when they see a kitteh or a doge and rushes over to pet. (Except service animals, because that's wrong.)
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

“The only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

“every day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrVoid on Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:46 am

Two cats and an Iguana. The cats are DJ & Duke ( DJ - Duke Junior ), and the Iguanas name is Jormungandr. I used to own two tarantulas Odin & Thor but they both died during the winter season.

MrVoid
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:24 pm

3 cats 3 dogs 2 sugar gliders 1 turtle and 3 siblings... if they count
"Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one else can see but you."- unknown

Willowlae
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:10 pm

Well, currently I have 3 cats: Tiger, Lynx, and Cat'n..... Whether or not I ever get married, I always want to be surrounded by kitties xD I'm looking forward to those crazy cat lady years ;P
Multiple side roles open.
Will you be a best friend? A love interest? A rival? A villain? The one who unsuspectingly saves the universe in place of our main cast? Who knows what your character could become? So...
Check it out!

roleplay/time-keepers-chapter-1

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!