Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Petshop of Horrors

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:50 pm

He jumped slightly as he felt her touch, but then relaxed and cuddled up against her more. He liked having his hair played with. He gave another sigh and said her name again, just because he felt like saying it.
"Zatani."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:58 pm

She giggled as he jumped and then relaxed and said her name. She could tell by the way he said her name that he wasn't trying to get her attention. She then started to brush his hair back and gently brush it with her hand in different patterns.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:01 am

Hikaru stayed there and Zatani brushed his hair around, perfectly happy. If he was a cat, he would have been purring. But his fingers flexed slightly (like a cat's) on zatani's leg. He jumped again slightly as she hit a "sesitive spot" near his neck and pulled away slightly, blushing.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:14 am

Hikaru jumping made Zatani jump as well. She looked at him confused when he blushed. "I'm sorry. Did that hurt?" She asked still wondering what was wrong with him.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:35 am

He shook his head frantically, but wouldnt go back in her lap. He actully scooted away slightly. He also refused to look up at her, his blush overtaking his face.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:55 am

Zatani looked at him confused. She then smiled and started to giggle. "You look so cute! What's wrong? You can tell me. If you don't want me touching your hair it's ok." She stopped giggling and just smiled at him.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:02 pm

He gave her a look as if saying "uuhh...". It's not that he didnt like it. The problem was that he liked it TOO MUCH. He dove under the covers, hiding him embaresed face.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:26 pm

Zatani laughed at this then her eyes happened to glance toward the window. "Wow, it's getting dark out. I wonder why Celena didn't come over today? Maybe she had to work late or something. Oh well, guess I could call her in the morning." She said then got off the bed and walked over to her dresser opening her top drawer then looked at him blushing a little. "Um...I have to change so...could you wait in the living room? It will only take a second." She asked smiling shyly. She hated to kick him out but she didn't want him to see her in her underwear neither.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:42 pm

He darted surprisingly quickly out of the room and onto the couch, watching as the door closed. He breathed a slight sigh of relief. But then he spotted something on the floor. It was small and shiny and looked valuable. He picked it up and looked at it for a moment. Forgetting Zatani was changing, he walked into her room to give it back to her.
"Zata-," He stopped, seeing her in her underware. His whole face flushed red and he darted back out of the room, hiding in the kitchen. He sat there with a truely priceless look on his face, trying to get himself calmed down.

(OOC: Sorry, I just had to do it. I could just see he slightly chibi-ish faces in my mind and I just couldnt resist)

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:50 pm

OOC: XDD It's alright I LOVE comical stuff like that!!

IC:
Zatani had just taken off her shirt after her pants when Hikaru walked in on her. She let out a small surprised scream and tried to cover herself with her shirt. She quickly changed into a cute small night gown that went down to her knees and opened the door looking around for him. She then looked into the kitchen seeing him and she started laughing at the look on his face. She laughed so hard she bent over holding her stomach then finally when that subsided she tilted her head looking at him with a smile that said "it's ok". "Hikaru...are you alright? You surprised me. Did you need something?" She asked still smiling at him wanting to laugh again at the predicament.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:57 pm

He shook his head fiercely, staring down at the floor and holding his legs together tightly. He stayed crouched on the floor, not wanting to get up. In his panic, he'd dropped the shiny thing he'd found when he ran out of the room.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:59 pm

Zatani smiled and walked over to him kneeling down. "Hikaru. It's ok. It was a mistake. I understand perfectly. I make mistakes all the time. There's nothing to be worried about." She said with a kind smile.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:05 pm

He held his legs even closer together (If possible) when she touched him. She wasnt getting the hint. He wasnt worried she was mad at him. He was turned on. He rushed away fromher into the bathroom. He needed to find some cold water and quick. At least, that had always worked in the movies he saw. It would work for him to, right? Right?

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:24 pm

Zatani was surprised when he got up and ran to the bathroom. She tilted her head wondering what was wrong. She walked to the bedroom and sat on her bed waiting hoping that he was alright. She reached over to her night stand grabbing her brush and began to brush thick brunette hair as she placed it on her right shoulder and started brushing it. She usually did this before she went to bed. It was pretty much a rutine she had.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:28 am

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Hikaru was practically drowning himself in cold water in the sink. He somehow managed to get it all over himself. After he felt better, the soaking wet puppy went back into his master's room. Not wanting to get her bed wet, he sat on the floor, grinning up at her as if nothing had happened.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:26 am

When he entered the room she looked at him stunned at seeing him so wet. She quickly put down her brush and placed her hair behind her. "Hikaru? What did you d-" Just then it struck her. The reason he wouldn't talk to her and why he was all wet. Her face turned red as she realised and the only thing she could do was blink once. "Um...I'm sorry.." She said giving him a shy smile. She looked at his wet close then shook her head. "No, no. You are definitely not sleeping with them. I will have to dry them. I think my ex left a few of his clothes here. Let me go get them." She said smiling at him as she got off the bed and walked into the next room. She came back holding a pair of pajama's. "Here you go. You can change in the bathroom if you want. When you get your clothes off give them to me so I can dry them." She said handing him the pajama's.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:15 pm

When he caught the scent on the clothes, he growled a littl, but took them anyways. He came back a few minutes later, not quite happy, but dry, and handed her the wet clothe. He lifted up the sleeve of the PJs and glared at it slightly.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:43 pm

She giggled at his reaction to the PH's as she waited for him. After he had changed and handed her the wet clothes she walked to the next room and put then in the washer. She came back into the room and sat down on the bed. "Hikaru, just bare with it for now until I can get you some better clothes. K?" She asked smiling hoping he would be ok with it.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:41 pm

He still wasnt happy, but he smiled up at her. "Okay," He said with a nod. And with that, he dove inder the covers, curling up into a ball.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:50 pm

She was about to ask him where he prefered to sleep when he dove under the covers. She turned to look at him. "You...wanna sleep in the bed?" She asked smiling because she already knew the answer.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!