Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Petshop of Horrors

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:25 am

The wolfish-man creature woke up to see the store, he blinked. Ah, yes, he knew he could find refuge here... He saw a same species... Different type, exit. Maybe he had to be on guard.
He reached into his jeans and drew out a dagger, tucking it safely in his vest before looking around.

"Yo." He made a pompous greeting like a comment about the weather. "Anyone here?"
Last edited by Moonwolf on Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moonwolf
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:46 pm

OOC:...not to sound rude, but did you even READ the last thing I posted? I wrote that Cound D found you passed out in an alleyway and brought you into the shop. You're supposed to be waking up right now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:13 am

[OOC: Awp. Well, corrected.]

Moonwolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:31 pm

Zatani walked down the road with Hikaru. She would glance at him then look away then do it again. She didn't know whether she should have to keep an eye on him or feel that he wouldn't run off. She made to a cross road where she looked at him then the traffic they were about to cross then to him again. The fact he looked human reassured her that he would be able to cross the street on his own without her having to give him a comand so she crossed the street and stopped on the other side waiting for him.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:05 pm

Hikaru looked back and forth waitnig for a safe chance to cross. When he did, he gave Zatani an look as if saying,"Why did you leave me over there?" He didnt actually say it, but Zatani knew what the look meant. He leaned on her shoulder as if to say," Did I do something wrong?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:11 pm

The look he gave her made her feel guilty so she pet him on the head for a short moment. "I'm sorry. I thought you would have come with me. I keep forgetting you are...who you are." She said this giving the 'dog' a smile. 'Darnit. I hope this doesn't get anyworse to where something bad could happen if I keep forgetting that he is my dog and not a human...' She thought this as she continued to walk looking back at him to make sure he was coming and giving him a smile as if to tell him she wanted him to come. Just then as she was about to turn back around a couple of girls passed by giggling a pointing at him while whispering back in forth. Her face got red at this as they waved at him. 'Oh man...'

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:23 pm

Hikaru cocked his head in curiosity as the girls waved at him. THis made them giggle even more. And what was worse, Zatani had forgotten (at least till now) that he was not wearing a shirt. He want quite sure what to do, but when a man joined the girls and whistled at Zatani, he put his arms around her waist protectively, letting out a small growl.
The girls let out a slight Aww, figuring he hes her boyfriend and continued their walk. The man looked dissapointed as well and walked with them. Hikaru waited a moment before he let go af Zatani, watching the man as he walked away. He wasnt going to harm Zatani on his watch. He turned back to her, a proud look on his face.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:23 am

Zatani had forgotten all about Hikaru not having a shirt on and grew wide eyed. As the guy whistled at her she was just going to ignore it and continue walking until Hikaru grabbed her sides and growled at him. Her face turned a light shade of pink at this.

When they finally left and Hikaru let go and she looked at him he seemed proud of himself. She smiled at him. "Thank you, Hikaru but...um...do you think that you could keep the growling to a minimum? I can't let anyone know exactly what you are."

She said as she tilted her head with a smile. "Come on. We need to get you a shirt." She had been living on her own for a few years now and didn't have any male clothing in her home. She noticed a store two doors down the sidewalk.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:32 pm

Hikaru's ears perked up slightly as she thanked him, but they lowered when she told himto keep it to a minimum. He looked guilty now as he followed her into the shop. Looking aroung, he didnt see much of interest. After a while, he spotted a plane black button up shirt. He liked this the best because he figured he could keep it open when thay werent in public. Pants he didnt mind, but he didntlike shirts. They were too hot. But this one's fabric was nice and thin. He looked to Zatani for aproval.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:35 pm

Zatani inspected the shirt then felt the fabric. It seemed nice and thought it would look good enough on him as well as keep him covered up. "I like it. You have good taste." She said as she took the shirt from him and walked over to the cash register. She gave the lady a smile who then looked passed her to Hikaru noticing him shirtless. "Um..sir our policy is to have a clothes on at all times while in the store." She said as she scanned the shirt.

Zatani looked up as she paid the money. "Oh this shirt is for him. His house was..um..burnt down.." She said as she quickly took the shirt and grabbed Hikaru by the writst gently and dragged him with her outside and handed him the shirt. "Here you go. Now you won't attract as much attention she said to him giving him a smile of reassurance.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:16 pm

He stared at it for a minute, then put it on, having slight trouble with the buttons. But he managed. He spun around slightly looking at himself, then gave Zatani a smile of thanks. His tail wagged slightly as he realized he'd just gotten a gift from his owner. Forgeting they were in public, he leaned over and gave her cheek a playfull lick. They got a couple of weird stares, but the people just assumed they were a couple. They didnt realize he was her pet. It was then his stomach growled exstremly loudly. It even made him jump.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:33 pm

She laughed at his as he fumbled with the buttons and twirled around to see himself in it. Her face turned a bit red when he licked her cheek and everyone stared at her. She was embarrassed but not embarassed of him exactly. It was basically because no has done half the things he has with her and everyone sees them as together when he is actually a dog. She laughed at the thought not being able to help herself then looked at him patting him on the head again. "You look great in it. Well, we better get going home...um...wait.. what is your favorite food?" She asked stopping and looking back at him.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:19 pm

He gave her a slightly confused look and looked around. He shrugged. It didnt really matter. He mostly like meat and fish. He wasnt allowed to have most sweets. They made him sick. One of his favorite things was hamburgers. He spotted a burger place and just pointed to it, not sure of what else to do. He loved sushi too, but he knew it was really exspensive.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:15 pm

She looked at him with a confused look as to why he wasn't talking. "I thought you could talk?" She asked as she looked over to the burger place and all of a sudden felt really stupid for not knowing that.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:14 pm

Hikaru gave her a sheepish smile as to say "Sorry". After all, Count D did tell her he had dificulty talking. It would take him a bit to get used to it. Or it might take him a while to even want to do it. He felt aquard around humans.
When he saw that Zatani felt stupid, he nuzzled her neck reasuringly. It wasnt her fault she was confused. He grabbed her hand gently and tugged her towards the place.
Last edited by Mana Sayuri on Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:04 pm

Zatani giggled at Hikaru's gesture and when he took her hand she followed him over to the burger shop. "I guess I can wait for you to get used to me. I mean after all. It's going to take me some getting used to you too." She let out a small laugh and walked into the burger store. Zatani had never been in here before maybe once or twice but it seemed to have gotten much bigger since then.

She looked around to get a view of all they had then stopped short hoping that Hikaru wouldn't go all dog and chew up all the meat so she slowly turned to look at him. "Maybe we should hurry up and pick something you like and get out of here ok?" She said giving him a smile.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:55 am

Hikaru barely heard what she said. He was too buisy looking around. There were bright colors everywhere and little cartoons of dancing burgers on the walls. He cocked his head in curiosity and gave Zatani a questioning look. But she was buisy ordering and didnt see. So he continued to look around, not leaving her side. The celing had many strange drawings on it too. He leaned back so far to look at them that he nearly fell over, grabbing the counter for support.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:29 pm

Zatani jumped when she heard a smack as Hikaru's hand hit the counter and she turned toward him immediately reaching out her hands to give him support. "Are you ok?? Ah..uh..you should probably stop looking around like that." She said this laughing then gave the cashier her money and took the bag of meaty goodies. She looked at Hikaru as if to give a que that they were leaving and exited the shop.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:10 am

He bushed silghtly, embarised at almost falling over and followed Zatani out of the shop. He put his hands in his pockets and stared at the ground as they walked, glancing up at her everyonce and a while. He'd forgotten he was hungry, but his stomach didnt. It growled loudly, making him blush again. He gave a slight groan of embarisment and glared down at it.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:02 am

Zatani noticed he was being quiet and not looking around like he usually was and then heard Hikaru's stomach growl. As he groaned she laughed. She couldn't help it he was so cute. "Hikaru. Are you ok? Do you want to go to the park sometime?"

Aelita
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.