Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Petshop of Horrors

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:15 pm

His ears perked up. He loved the park. He nodded enthusiastically. He was a bit weird for dog though as he liked to sit on top of high places. So the first thing Hikaru was going to head to if they ever got there was the Monkey bars, or possibly the playground if he could get on top of it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:35 pm

Zatani smiled at him as she noticed his ears perked up. She wondered what they would do there. But first she figured she'd better get home and put the food in the oven so that they could eat as soon as possible. Just then she remembered that one of her friends were coming and she stopped in her tracks with her eyes wide open. "Uh oh.. Crap! I am so stupid! How could I not remember about her coming!? Ooohhh!!" She said out of frustrations as she slapped her hand against her head.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:57 pm

Hikaru looked at her in concern. She looked exstremly worried, buthe didnt know what was wrong. She seemed to be panicking pretty bad. Was it something he did?
"Za...tani," he managed to say. "Zatani?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:55 pm

She stopped panicking for a moment at hearing him say her name. She looked over to him then a big smile spread across her face. "Did you just say my nam!? You did! You said my name!" She was excited about it like he learned a new trick but it actually felt more like he was giving her a present.

She looked up to him with the excitement still there but not as much as it was just a second ago. "Well, my close friend that I haven't seen in a really long time is in town and she wanted to come over to eat with me. Well, now it's us. I just..I don't know how we can keep it a secret about you."

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:02 pm

"Zatani!," he said happily. He grinned at her, not seeing the seriousness of the situation. To him it didnt really matter. He was just happy he could say hername.
"Zatani! Zatani!"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:47 am

His excitement made her laugh and she couldn't stop smiling. She looked around then looked back to him. "Do you think it would be alright that she stays? This is her night for me and I don't want to let her down." She said hoping that nothing went wrong.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:21 pm

He shook his head. He didnt mind. He got along with most people.
"Zatani."
He just hoped he wouldne annoy her by saying her name so many times.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:17 pm

She looked at him and smiled. "You need some work on your vocabulary. I guess you learn as you hear more words right?" She asked as she winked at him. "Well, you'll just have to make sure I stay a chatter box." She said this then turned and started walking down the road to the park.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:04 pm

"Chatterbox," He said happily following her. He didnt quite know what it mean, but it was easy.
"Hyuu~!"
Count D had let Hikaru watch TV a few times and he'd become quite attatched to a certain character. Hyuu was the only thing he had learned from him though.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:13 am

When Hikaru let out a sudden name she had never heard before she turned to look at him questioning. "What's that? Did you hurt yourself?" She asked. The word was unknown to her and she didn't know why he said it out of the blue.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:38 am

OOC: Hyuu isn't someone's name silly. If you read or watch Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, It's the noise my all time favorite character makes because he cant whisle. (Man I know I spelled that wrong)

"Hyuu?," Hikaru said tilting his head slightly. He nuzzled her neck to let her know everything was alright, the looked up at her happily.
"Chatterbox. Zatani. Chatterbox. Hyuu~!"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:59 am

OOC: XD sorry, never seen it but it sounds good!

IC:
Zatani looked at him for a moment pondering what he could be meaning then he nuzzled her neck. Her eyes grew wide and her face a beat red as she jumped back a little bit. "Um...y-yes chatter box. Heh, heh." She said stammering as she tried to calm herself down. She knew that it was a sign of innocent affection from what she knew but she was definitely not used to it.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:59 pm

He cocked hi shead in curiosity (something he seemed to be doing alot of that night) and wondered why her face was red. He decided to inspect it, getting as close and he possibly could, but when he saw nothing wrong, he backed up again and just smiled at her.
"Hyuu~!," He chimed once more.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:03 am

She thought the way he looked at her was adorable but then he came up to her seemingly inspecting her but she didn't know why. Her face was red once again and she started to fan herself with her hand. "I-i'm fine..just getting a bit hot out here is all..." She said trying to sound formal and she began to walk faster toward the park. It was getting closer and the arch was coming into view. She didn't want him to think that she was mad at him so she turned around giving him a smile her face lightened where it wasn't red anymore. "We are almost to the park!"

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:32 pm

"Park," He said excitedly.
His tail began to wag happily as they approched it. He didnt even realize how eager he was. He'd been locked up for as long as he could remember. Wheter in was in the cage of the man who raised him or Count D's room, he never really got out that much. He climbed to the top of the monkeybars and looked down at Zatani as if exspecting her to follow.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:16 am

She watched as his tail wagged and he climbed the monkey bars. She laughed at him then stopped when she realised he wanted her to come up to. She hadn't been to the park in years let alone been on the monkey bars. She scratched the back of her head as she looked at the contraption afraid that if she got on it, it would break. She really needed to stop worrying. She slowly climbed the monkey bars up to where he was and sat down at the top. "Wow, I haven't been up here in a LONG time!"

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:50 am

Hikaru just smiled at her as his tail continued to wag. He loved high places. He suddley let himself fall backwards, looking as if he'd fallen, but Zatani saw that he was just hanging upside down from his knees. He swung back and froth for no particular reason, but came backup when the blood started rushing tohis head.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:01 pm

She was startled when she thought he was going to fall off but when he started swinging and saw that he was hanging on with his knees she lightened up. When he came up his face was red and Zatani laughed at him and pointed to his red face. "Maybe you shouldn't do that anymore."

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:27 am

He looked at her curiously for a moment, then got what she meant. He was a tiny bit dizzy. but shook it off.
"Zatani," He said cheerfully. He wanted to say more, but he didnt quite know how. He tried to think of the word he was looking for and finally found it.
"Teach," He said.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:09 pm

Zatani looked at him confused for a moment on what he meant. "Teach?" She asked as she tried to understand.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.