Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Petshop of Horrors

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Petshop of Horrors

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:55 pm

Count D sat quietly in his chair, munching on sweets as usuall and waiting for his tea to finnish brewing. But the thing he was waiting for most was his next customer. He'd jujst gotten a new "shipment" of exotic animals in. The question was, Who was going to buy them. And would they stick to the contract?
Music exspresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.
-Victor Hugo

http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/gifs/Saiyuki.gif

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:34 pm

OOC: I love this manga!

A woman walked into the shop uncertain about what she was doing. She looked around for a moment to see if she could find any of the animals that would interest her but didn't see anything but a man sitting down in a chair eating something.

"Um..excuse me but..this IS a pet shop isn't it?"

Asked the woman as she slowly made her way over to where he was sitting with her purse on her right shoulder.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:43 pm

OOC: I havent gotten a chance to read the Manga yet (I dont get tothe book store much anymore ;_; ) But I saw the anime.

Count D Looked up at her.
"Why yes it is. Do you not see anything that interests you? Is there anything you're looking for in particular? A dog or a cat? We also have a large collection of exotic reptiles."
He reached down and poured himself some more tea.
"Or perhaps you'd be interested in joining me for tea."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:02 pm

She looked around for a moment then sat down in a chair next to him. "I guess I am a bit thirsty. My name is Zatani." She said extending her hand toward him. She looked around once again then back to him and his tea. "I was somewhat interested in buying..a dog." She said wrather nervously.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:47 pm

He took her hand and gave it a friendly but gentle shake before handing her a cup of tea.
"You seem to be quite nervouse Miss Zatani. You need not worry, I dont bite. Or is something else troubling you?"
He pulled out a small cake and began to cut it.
"Would you like a peice?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:34 pm

After they shook hands she pulled her hand away taking her purse from her shoulder and sitting down. She took the tea and drank a sip then sat it down. "No thank you, I am really not that hungry. I just ate down the road." She replied as she took another drink of her tea. "You see. My ex-husband is...will you say vengeful because of our divorce and I feel...that I need protection. The police have decided not to do anything about it but..they don't know my ex. He is a very angry person and he doesn't feel he got the right 'amount' from the court."

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:07 pm

Count D nodded. "I think I have just what you need. Please follow me."
He stood and headed to the back of the shop. There was a door which Zatani had not seen before. Just beyond it, were many twising and turning hallways. The dark colors and shadows made it look bigger than it acctually was. He lead her to a room, then opened the door, waiting for her to look inside. What she saw was something she wasnt exspecting.
There, curled upon the floor, was a man. Or at least he looked like a man. His hair was silverish and looked as if it went to just his shoulders. He had perky dog-ears that stood straight up, almost like a cat's. He had a tail as well, a slightly fluffy one. He wore only a pair of jeans, showing that though he was skinny and had an almost girlish figure, he was very muscular. A red collar was around his neck.
He stirred slightly, hearing someone coming nto the room and sat up, opening his eyes. They were a bright ice blue color.
"Good morning Hikaru," Count D said petting him on the head. "I hope you slept well."
Hikaru kept his gaze on Zatani. He cocked his head slightly in curiosity.
"Well Miss Zatani," said Count D," What do you think?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:56 pm

Zatani followed the man to a backroom. She can't believe she missed it. When she walked in and seen the man lying on the floor with a tail and ears she got suddenly confused then looked at Count D with an angery glare. "I am not her for prostitution! With a cosplayer no less!" She exclaimed as she took another look at the man. There was something different about him.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:32 pm

"I asure you, He is no cosplayer. He is infact a dog. If you'd like, you may give his ears or tail a small tug. That will asure you they are real. Just be gentle."
Hikaru cocked his head again, then crawled with caution over to Zatani, stopping in front of her. He reached out and pawed her legs as if trying to prove himself.
"It looks like he's taken a liking to you already."
Hikaru looked up at her, pleading her to believe Count D.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:01 am

She looked down at him as CountD talked. She was confused at what he said. When Hikaru came over to her and gave her his hand she almost took a step back but stopped herself. She bent forward a little and took his hand shaking it. "Um..hello." She said trying to manage a smile then let go of his hand looking at CountD. "H-how is he..a dog?" She asked with curiosity and disbelief still lenguring in her voice. But she was becoming convinced.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:07 pm

"He is an EXSTREMLY rare breed. I was lucky to have found him. You can see by the fact that his tail is wagging that he is what he is. A dog."
Hikaru continued to stare up at her. He didnt even flintch when Count D Walked over and gave him another pat on the head.
"These kinds of pets choose their owners, and it seems like he has chosen you. He will protect you from your Ex-Husband. Would you like to go over the contract?"
Hikaru leaned on Zatani's leg slightly.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:04 pm

Zatani kept looking down at the 'dog' and thought for what seemed to be minutes. She did want protection and it looked like Hikaru could do it. She then slowly looked over to CountD feeling Hikaru lean on her leg she smiled pet him on the head. "Ok..I will take him." She said looking back down at Hikaru.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:23 pm

"You must sign the contract, then you may take him home. The three terms are very important. First: Hikaru can do many things that humans can, but he can not bathe himself. You must give him a bath at least once a week. Second: Do not feed him ANY kind of chocolate as it is poisoness to dogs. And Third: Do not leave him alone for more than 48 hours. If you break the contract, the petshop will not be liable to what happens."
Count D handed the paper to her to sign.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:43 am

[OOC: Sheesh I have no idea what the manga is neither do I know how to do anything here, so I'll probably be one of the victims... Or maybe I can be a pet, no? =P Lets try it. Since no rules were applied.]

With his clawlike fingers... oh well, claws... The wolf... or man... Or perhaps something like a werewolf leaned against the wall, already staggering. He hid two pointed brown wolf ears with long hear brushed repeatedly over the two spots...

His claws were not well hidden, and they assisted him well driving away captors. His tail, on the other hand, had to be uncomfortably tucked into his ripped jeans.

Other than these rather interesting factors, he certainly looked human, a little whiskers but human. His face was not refined nor gentle, but it had a warm look that made it seem dependable. Still, turning into a wolf... not a werewolf certainly, a wolf, at night, a real, larger alpha wolf, was quite shocking.

He didn't wonder how he was born, he awoke in a field of daisies... a strong flower that stands against the harsh winter. He liked chewing the flowers like one has cigars, his head was dizzy, and he slumped to the ground, tired. Perhaps his doom was here.

Moonwolf
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:28 am

OOC: You're kinda totaly off here. Sorry I didnt know I was supposed to post rules as this was my first post and I barely figured outhow to do it. How this series works is that Count D sells people pets that usually look like humans but are actually animals. They break the contract and something terrible happens (but not always) and it teaches you some kind of moral. I can bring you in easily but I'll have to do a bit more with Zatani and Hikaru first. Sorry for the confusion!

Count D waited patiently for Zatani to sign. Hikaru continued to lean on her leg.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:03 am

OOC: You could be Hikaru if you want. If you don't that's fine.

IC:
Zatani looked from Hikaru to CountD with a smile then nodded then when she relayed through what he said she stopped nodding and her eyes grew wide. "Y-you mean...I have to 'wash' him?" She said nervously as she got a pen out of her purse and signed the paper. She looked back down to Hikaru then nodded again.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:31 pm

OOC: Aww, but I wanted to be Hikaru. Once you take him home, I wont have to play Count D anymore. Dont worry, I've got something planned. Once you take Hikaru home, Count D will find Moonwolf (you might want to pick a name) Someone will come in and buy him (you said you didnt mind being a pet right?) and I can manage both plots at once. That way we can all play our characters and nothing gets confusing. That okay? ^_^

"Yes. You have to wash him," Count D said watching as she sighned it. "Whentaking him home, you dont have to worry about anyone else finding out he's a dog. They cant see his ears. Only you can. He wont talk very much, but after a while he'll be able to speak a little."
Count D walked them to the door and helped Hikaru onto two legs. He wobbled a bit, but was able to walk like that. D gave Zatani a smile and watched as she helped Hikaru up the stairs. He looked rather clumsy at the moment, but he would get used to it.
"Good luck my friend," He said with a small wave.
A few hours later, the Count went out toget another cake. He was running low already and his sweet tooth wouldnt allow it. On his way back, he saw someone slumped on the concrete floor of an alleyway.
"Oh my, are you alright?"
To the count's surprise, the person wasnt quite human. He brought him back to the shop and layed him down on the couch. He then rummaged through his things trying to find bandages.
"They've got to be in here somewhere."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:55 pm

OOC: Ok. ^.^ Sounds good to me.

IC:
Zatani helped Hikaru up the stairs after leaving CountD and out of the shop. She thought for a moment about what the count said about Hikaru's ears. She looked up at them seeing how he was taller then her and curiosity bit at her bad. She finally slowly reached her hands up. "I wonder..if anyone could see me doing this!" She said then pet his ears. "I wonder if I touch them. Would anyone be able to see them?" She asked basically to herself since the Count said the Hikaru wouldn't be talking at first. As they walked down the street she looked around nervously and people were looking at her and Hikaru.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:08 am

[OOC: Well I think I got it, I was a bloody wolf demon roleplayer anyway, and this character is just a human with wolf characteristics. I guess I'll hang around...]

Moonwolf
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:12 am

OOC: Moonwolf it's your turn to reply. ^.^ At the bottom of Mana's post is where he meets up with you.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!