Pirate RP Meets D&D

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Pirate RP Meets D&D

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SatatyaUno on Mon May 06, 2019 4:25 pm

Hey there, I'm Uno and this is an interest check to see who would like to join an RP I and a partner in crime have had in the works. As the title of this says, it's a pirate based roleplay but with added D&D like mechanics. You would make your own swashbuckling pirate and chose a crew for them to be a part of (or even make your own crew!) and then you would enter the vast world laid out for your character to fulfill their destiny!

As far as gameplay goes, there would be rolling for combat, there would be different talents your character could have, and as far as the story goes there would be a gm/dm that runs puzzles and riddles when those come into play. We even thought it'd be cool to have planned events down the road where everyone who would want to participate in said event would get on at the same time and have like a rapid roleplay session.

There's already a bit of planning that's gone into this so if you're interested or have some questions about anything just send me a pm and I'll reply as soon as possible. I look forward to meeting many more pirates!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SatatyaUno
Member for 1 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Author Promethean Lifegiver

Re: Pirate RP Meets D&D

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon May 06, 2019 9:47 pm

I love pirates! Bookmarking this to see how it develops — let me know if you need any help. Good luck!
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 14 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!