Announcements: Universe of the Month! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? »

Players Wanted: New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Grimm's Fairies [Roleplayer(s) Wanted] » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. »

Pirates ll Hearts Of Oak ll

Pirates ll Hearts Of Oak ll

a part of “Pirates ll Hearts Of Oak ll”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

"My heart is pierced by cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing can console me, but my jolly sailor bold.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pirates ll Hearts Of Oak ll”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Pirates ll Hearts Of Oak ll

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nima on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:02 pm

I can't wait either!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nima
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Hey, you two! Finish already!

There, I did my part in the pressuring department. ^-^
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it then change your attitude. Don't complain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:53 pm

XD. That was the nicest pressuring I've ever seen Sophie. Well done ;D.

Sarcasm
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Oh, thank you. x3 That was the intention.

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:17 pm

Should be done sometime tonight! I was at work all day and have some stuff to do before I can write him up, but it should be this evening :) Looking forward to starting too!!

Kenzi
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:52 pm

♥ Your newest char Kenzi. Sex on a stick is what he is, well done.

Sarcasm
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Damn hot Spanish guys...I should have tried for a female...
"Peace is the absence lack of war."
"I like to reserve my mouth for kissing, alcohol, and words. Not always in that order, but you get the point."
Blizzard's Music

Blizzard
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nima on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:52 pm

Heyyyy I can't see D: Oh, wait! Found him. Yum. :3 Three Spaniards, one French woman, one Englishman and an Italian. This will be interesting. :D

Nima
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:05 pm

Haha, thanks guys. I thought he was pretty foxy. ;) I am just editing his bio/opinion so I'm ready to go as soon as That One Guy and Marionette are ready!

Kenzi
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Behh where has this gone?

Blizzard
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:43 pm

I hope it starts soon. Hopefully this weekend o-o.

Sarcasm
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:49 pm

Sorry, me and Mari are at a con at the moment, and by the end of the day we get pooped. So I'm checking like, every hour or so. Butome pnels are strting sn...anyWAY, rp wil strt either tomorrow or the next day, depending on energy levels.
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

That One Guy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:50 pm

Yay, sounds good :).

Sarcasm
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:51 pm

mah spelling on the phone is attrocious >.<

That One Guy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:00 pm

You and your cons :3

Blizzard
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Um I have work 9:00 am - 4:00 pm and then again from 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm :/ So, if we start tomorrow I don't know if I'll be able to post. I have work all day Sunday, too, :/ sorry. I will do my best, though.

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:47 pm

The good news is that I'm banging my way through my character bio, finally.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:33 pm

So, I guess we're not starting today?

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blizzard on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:39 pm

I guess not haha...

Blizzard
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:50 pm

pirates-llhearts-oakll-t59177.html

The Ic is up, and now I think I am going to go pass out. I had better wake up to posts damnit =_=

That One Guy
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!