Announcements: Universe of the Month! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) »

Players Wanted: New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Grimm's Fairies [Roleplayer(s) Wanted] » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. »

Pirates ll Hearts Of Oak ll

Pirates ll Hearts Of Oak ll

a part of “Pirates ll Hearts Of Oak ll”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

"My heart is pierced by cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing can console me, but my jolly sailor bold.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pirates ll Hearts Of Oak ll”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Pirates ll Hearts Of Oak ll

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:33 pm

seriously, I feel like closing this. Maybe I should go back to the other I made but never took off? I think it was set up better anyway....
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

That One Guy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:42 pm

*sigh*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

>Marionette<
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:55 pm

Sorry I'm hoping to get up a post soon :(. But I think another reason why it's taking awhile is because it took quite a bit of time to get everything together y'know? It's a brilliant storyline though, I just think people were anxious to start and because it took a lil while to get going, that some might have gone off to other rp's? It's a pity though I do like the storyline.:(

Sarcasm
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:48 pm

I am 100% still here. I just work full time and have had some family issues. I will post ASAP though! Dont count me out. I am very excited for this.

I agree with Sarcasm, though.

Kenzi
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:16 pm

I was buried in my last two days of high school, so I'll get something as soon as I can.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:52 pm

I've got that whole two job thing going and it's kicking my ass. I'll post tonight, though. And, at least once a day if it's my posting turn. 'Sept I have mini-boot camp next week for five days. Other than that, I'm good.
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it then change your attitude. Don't complain."

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:26 pm

POSTED :)

Kenzi
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:02 am

posted with Jesse, and I guess that makes it TOG's turn, after Cypher of course

>Marionette<
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nima on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Sorry, will post soon. I have been on the road and we made it to a hotel for the night so now I have WiFi! Should be posted soon enough :3

Nima
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:32 pm

AAAAAGH I WAS SO FAR BEHIND

Sorry, I've been running low on creativity for a while, but now I have something up. WE CAN MOVE ON! AT LAST! :DDD

Cypher
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:39 pm

So after the next round of posts, which Javier has yet to show, we will be time skipping, and thus the captain's log thread comes into handy. During the week travel, you guys can do whatever, get into whatever shinannigans you want, and Captain is likely to include them in his journal. So basically let me know if you want your character to have done anything peculiar, and I shall be typing up a log entry, which will explain the week's events, and take us onto the territory where we will go mer-hunting

That One Guy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:13 pm

Javier will be in my next post. I'm very busy with work so I haven't had a chance to post yet but I shall this evening

Kenzi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:20 pm

bloop

That One Guy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:09 pm

Im not sure whose turn it is to post so I'm sort of waiting... since I posted just before Sophie did. I'm still around and hoping this continues!!

Kenzi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:52 am

Well I hope this continues too >_O I did set it up after all, even if it wasn't my plot. Damngit people this is the second time...now I want to do Avatar for some reason.

That One Guy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:50 pm

What the ... I'm gone for five days and no one has posted? What in the hell? Does it really matter what exact order we go in? Jeeze. You cannot fathom how frustrating this is. I was so excited! What happened? This has to continue, I love the idea too much...

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:07 pm

I would post but, I mean what exactly is my character going to do at this moment? -Sings Just Keep Swiming song- . If the other mermaid posted, I would gladly write a post in response to it :O.

Lets keep this alive people!

Sarcasm
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:26 am

OK, this is ridiculous. I know mari pmed me because she thinks this is going to die and didn't want to post before someone else did, which leaves nima, cypher, and...and Blizzard. Any one of those four could have posted, but they did not DDDDDDDDXXXXXXXX A THOUSAND YEARS PAIN ON ALL FOUR OF YOU

I will kick Mari's ass to post, and send pms to nima and blizzard. If I lose either of those two then I will simply post with a time skip over to the capture the mermaid plot.
Sarcasm, you and mari don't really need to post until we go hunting for you, so no worries on your part dear.

That One Guy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:05 am

Alrighty, I am indeed still with this though :).

COME ON GUYS>:O I"LL CURSE YOU WITH MY MAGIC JAZZ FINGERS >O.

Sarcasm
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:47 pm

Le, sigh. I'm at least glad to know I'm not the only one who wants this thing to survive. I hope you guys post soon...

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!