Announcements: Universe of the Month Voting! » Changes to Universe of the Week! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Universe of the Month Voting! » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Month Nominations » Universe of the Week! » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? »

Players Wanted: Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

Pirates ll Hearts Of Oak ll

Pirates ll Hearts Of Oak ll

a part of “Pirates ll Hearts Of Oak ll”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

"My heart is pierced by cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing can console me, but my jolly sailor bold.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pirates ll Hearts Of Oak ll”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Pirates ll Hearts Of Oak ll

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Pirates X Hearts of Oak

Tab
    Mermaid Information
    Sign-up
    Ship
    [url=]IC[url]
    [url]Captain's Log[/url]
    [url]NPC's]/url]

Last edited by That One Guy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

That One Guy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Pirates ll Hearts Of Oak ll

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Interested. Would totally want to be one of the two female pirates. Rugged, with short hair. Not some princess with a cutlass ;D.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Madmoiselle
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Hello! I am definitely going to make a character. Tomorrow. After you finish setting up everything in the OOC, especially the roles of course. ^^

Spectrum
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:47 pm

Ditto to Spectrum. Except more like as soon as everything's set up. Just pointing out that I call being onboard after everything's shipshape.
It needs to be about 20% cooler

Kveria
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:19 pm

A literate roleplay! Finally! Though I'd really like to play one of the female roles I guess I wouldn't mind making a male if it came down to it. I'm just glad to have found a literate roleplay that looks like some work really went into it!
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it then change your attitude. Don't complain."

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:21 pm

I would join, but I'm not sure if i could make the three paragraph mark.

AshFisher
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:31 pm

May I play a boatswain? Preferably female, as I already have a character from a past story much like this (she was a rigger) - but if you have too many of those, I'm totally willing to be a man.
If you'd prefer my character be male, can he be surgeon?

Sophie: Completely agreed.
Last edited by Kveria on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kveria
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:54 pm

I would like to reserve a spot for anything, really. Whatever you need. I used to do some sailing-type stuff back in the day, so I know my way around a ship.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:59 pm

He has sign ups up ;D.

Madmoiselle
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:00 pm

The first mate is what I'm definitely trying for now!

Spectrum
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:18 pm

MADMOISELLE GET YOUR PROFILE OFF OF MY SIGN-UP THREAD THIS INSTANT. i SPECIFICALLY SAID IN MY TAB WHAT NOT TO DO, YOU JUST DID IT. KTHANX.

That One Guy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:25 pm

Good God, people. This is madness. There were rules for a reason. o.o

This one guy's computer is moving a little slow on the site so cut him a break and chill for a bit? He's trying to get things finished first. :}

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:26 pm

ehem, now that that was off my chest, I would like to thank you all for showing interest in my rp. Unfortunately it is taking me quite a while to get this finished because of how much the site is lagging for me at the moment. I can barely navigate pages without wasting two minutes. So please bare with me while I finish setting everything up and finish my profile. >Marionette< Is the official mod, she simply commissioned me to set up the tab for her. She will be accepting profiles, not me, so I say this to all the people who want to play a girl. You had better be ready to impress her, because she is pretty strict when it comes to things like this. She will pick the best and the best only, just giving you a heads up darlings, I'm not discouraging any of you. In fact I encourage you to be as creative as possible and have fun with it :)

That One Guy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:15 am

This looks fantastic, That One Guy! I love how detailed you made everything and I very much look forward to writing with all of you. I am also vying for a female spot, just as a heads up, but I will also be submitting a male character if we are allowed to double.

Kenzi
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:37 am

Pardon Monsieur One.My sincerest apologies.

Madmoiselle
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:48 am

Frenchness.O.o. I am also quite interested in this roleplay. Can't wait to see how many people you get.

Sarcasm
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:20 pm

@Cypher: looks like we will be needing a cook! Or Carpenter, take your pick.

@Sarcasm: Hope to see your profile soon! And thank you :)

@Sophie Marie Tarasov: Mari gave the OK, you are now part of the crew! I have put up my incomplete profile of the Captain, he just needs his bio and journal entry and he'll be good to go, but I sort of want to see the other profiles before I finish him, I might decide on making him an ex aristocrat, or making him an ex poor boy from the slums. I am leaning towards the later, since it would explain his love for gold.

@Blizzard + Spectrum: Since you both want the Quartemaster position, Mari wants to wait until you both have your profile, which Blizzard has hers, so its up to you now Spectrum.

@everyone: We (Mari and I) are working on our profiles collectively so that we give enough information, but not too much. So please excue us if we are not as prompt as we should be, that and for me...the site is still making my computer lag.

That One Guy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:44 pm

I could be a carpenter, unless someone else wants it. In that event I'll gladly be cook.

Also. WHY THE HELL CAN'T I FIND A PICTURE THAT WILL WORK FOR MY CHARACTER IDEA. AGH.

Cypher
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:52 pm

Do you need help? Simply pm me with a description and I can assure you I'll find plenty that'll work. I'm pretty good at that, plus I'm looking for excuses to get off of roleplaygateway and go browse somehwere else>.<

That One Guy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:09 pm

I would just like to say I am making a gunner and a boatswain. I should be done them this evening!!

Kenzi
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!