Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Pirates!

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Pirates!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:41 am

Allen shook the captin's hand, he had a firm grip and Allen liked that in a man, then he sat back and watched as a new women walked into the bar, he stood up and walked towards the door. " I need some fresh air if you dont mind captin." He looked back at the new women, oh man he thought, things are going to get intresting fast, I better be ready to help out.

And with that he stepped out for a bit of fresh air, he came back in prepared for whatever was about to happen, and he knew it would, it was just a matter of time...
Last edited by SoulsFlame on Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let your soul Burn!!!

Life is to short to give up, never stop fighting.

The blade is a tool and a way of life.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:47 am

Izzy watched as the new commer disrespected Terry and their crew. Then she watched in pride as Terry put him in his place.
"Aye, me crew may be strange and quite a rag-tag bunch, but they're all very valuable.. In port we let the hierarchy's go for the most part, and they do as they damn well please. But when I say something, even in port, they respect me. And I respect all of them too. On the ship, my word is law. Now, if yer gonna be on me crew ye'll remember that. Now, enough with the serious talk, welcome to the crew mate!" Terry shook the mans hand.
Izzy was sure that his man would bring new things to the ship, whether they were good or bad she didnt yet know. The man excuesed himself to go outside. As he got up and walked to the door Izzy noticed a women walk in. She looked hard and gave off a bad vibe. Izzy turned and looked at Terry, she sat down next to him.
In a whisered tone she siad, "Aye, boss... Look at her, I'm gettin a bad vibe from her. What ya thinkin'?" Izzy was a very excepting person but she was sure this girl spelled trouble. She waited to hear from Terry and see what he said.
To lie is to sleep, to sleep is to die. So where must one lie to sleep without death...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:01 am

Izzy whispered to Terry, "Aye, boss... Look at her, I'm gettin a bad vibe from her. What ya thinkin'?" Terry looked at the woman, strutting in with boots and a green dress, and Terry just said, "Oi, I don't rightly know yet.. Why don't ye ever wear a dress like that Izzy? Ya hard salty woman, ye could get the crew to do anything if ye'd just put on one of them! HAHA!" Terry clapped her on the shoulder and said, "Ahh, but I'm just yankin' yer chain, ya know that. Shit, tis gettin very early in the mornin', and this rum's starting to get to me head... Think we should stumble back to the ship within the hour, or I'll be campin under a table me thinks..." And, ignoring the comment he himself had just made, Terry brought the bottle of rum to his lips and drank the last couple swallows. He tossed the bottle out of a nearby window, and heard it crash against what could've been an opposite wall, or just on the cobblestone street. Terry didn't really care though, he wasn't the biggest neat freak in the world..
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Axle
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:16 am

for the second time in the past few hours, Scars jumped out of unconsiousness. This time, a loud crash of what sounded like a gunshot...or a thrown bottle, Scars couldn't tell the difference... His body went into instant awareness, causing his pounding head to throb even more, the throbbing just caused a large amount of blood to rush upwards, which caused the pounding head-ache to become some-thing resembling taking a cannon-ball to the head. Scars went instantly to his feet, which caused the same effect to happen again, he felt an instant wave of nausea, and his knees buckled under him. Scars fell to the ground, knees first, he realized that he'd feel the impact tomarrow. Once his body fell to the ground, his left hand barely grabbed the table counter next to him, and his torso didn't fall, he smiled. he was gonna kick gravities' ass. He stood once more, this time, much calmer and slower, once rigid and standing straight up, he felt a revitalizing sensation that resembled that feeling one gets when they finally open that stubborn pickle jar. His head still pounding violently, and his knees now stung a bit, but he was standing, and damn proud of it.

"Oye, captin," Scars said, turning around to face his captin," I'll take the cook, and see ye on board the ship, I've had enough of this 'orsing around." With that, Scars turned towards the door, picked up the midget, placing his stomach on Scars' right shoulder, eager for the training, and set off for the Southern Wind...

OOC:Np, i have...*counts on fingers* a lot of character's too, i understand
Sanity is just a limitation

If I was normal, then why would you even acknowledge me?

Go Eagle Go!

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:38 am

The loud crash brought the woman’s attention back to the table where the woman in pirates clothing was. Um, well that was an interesting way to dispose of bottles she guessed. A light smirk can to her lips as Riley merely shook her head. Drunken men you have to love them don’t you? She glanced back over again at the woman feeling ‘a not so pleasant glance or vibe’ emanating from her which took Riley slightly a back. Perhaps it was her imagination, but usually one could tell when another person thought there was something shifty about you. She nodded to the woman with a light smirk not knowing if the other caught or not, partially not caring if she did. Wonder why she was-? Maybe Riley had something in her teeth or well-

The sound of the bar keep bringing back Riley’s bottle of rum tore her attention away from the table where a man had now left carrying a drunken comrade off. Looking back at the tender Riley flashed him another one of her famous smiles, “Thank you Love…” Reaching in her purse she pulled out a few coins exchanging it for the bottle. Now, where to sit? Glancing over at a bar stool next to here there was a drunkard passed out on the bar, “Hmm.” Taking a sip of the bottle Riley casually pushed the man off the bar stool watching him tumble to the ground. That was easy. With that she hopped up on the now empty seat and leaned back against the bar using the back of the fallen man as a foot rest.
STAR WARS

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing
American Physco

Patrick: I don't think we should see each other.

Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I don't think it would work. You have a little something...

Patrick: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Patrick: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Ralana
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGAcher on Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:06 pm

Mari swings down from the rafters, and lands in a crouch right next to the unsuspecting Riley. He gives a quiet chuckle as he follows Scars out the door.

RPGAcher
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:22 pm

Izzy smiled at Terry. HE was such a silly drunk. "Come on Cap'in." She put her hand around his arm after he threw the rum bottle on the cobblestone. "Lets go." She heaved his weight up. She may look small but she was a pirate and ver strong. Terry raised up with her and she helped him out the door. "So, you ready to go back to the ship, or you need to toss yer cookies, so to speak..." Izzy looked at her very drunk friend waiting to see what he needed.

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:37 pm

Terry was helped up by Izzy, who had the novel idea that they perhaps go back to the ship and sleep the alcohol off. "Aye," Terry started, "T'would be a wonderful thing to get back to me ship and pass out.." They stepped out the door, Terry leaning a little heavy on Izzy. He knew she could handle it though, she was a tough woman and could handle his drunken weight a bit. She could also handle sword fights and many other things as well. Terry was brought back to reality when Izzy said, "Do ya have to toss yer cookies cap'n?" Terry just looked at her and said, "Oy! That be an insult upon me constitution! I need not toss nothin'! T'was just a few bottles of rum... Though I may need ye to hold me piece, I need to relieve myself again in a minute.." Terry just grinned as they kept walking toward the ship. 'Aye, will feel grand to lay down in me bed...' Terry thought to himself.

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:45 pm

Izzy and Terry were just stepping out the door when Terry regained enough of his own mind to respond to what Izzy had asked some time ago in the bar. "Aye, T'would be a wonderful thing to get back to me ship and pass out.." He leaned heavily on Izzy but she hardly moved, she had done this many times and knew her strength and his weight. When Izzy asked about him needing to "toss his cookies" he sort of leaned a little away so as to see her face and then commented as though hurt, "Oy! That be an insult upon me constitution! I need not toss nothin'! T'was just a few bottles of rum... Though I may need ye to hold me piece, I need to relieve myself again in a minute.." Terry grinned stupidly. Izzy had her mouth opened in shock but trying not to laugh. "Why you skum suckin little bastard!" She quickly untangled herself from him and stepped aside so as to allow him to fall into the mud. She came and stood over him and smiled. "Now you gonna be nice?!" He mumbled something and Izzy picked him back up and began helping him down the street again. "Dunkin fool." she mumbled good heartedly under her breath. She loved the big old drunk even though he was as crude as the rest of the bunch. She always knew it was all in good fun. She gave a mental shrug and continued on to the ship.

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:01 am

Allen followed them out and walked with them. Wow, he thought, he never would have guessed he'd be helping a drunken captain when he woke up this morning."You need any help with the captain." he asked.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:38 am

Izzy heard someone walk up behind them. She waited to see who it could be then heard a familure voice call, "You need any help with the captain." Izzy remembered him, it was Allen the new man on the ship. "Nah I got 'em. Its really easier than it looks, i've done it thousands of times. But you can go ahead and head on to the ship. Most the men'll already be on the ship or passed out near it. We'll be makin our way soon enough. Capin' can be a lil funny bout who he hangs on." She laughed, "for some reason he likes to hang on me. Cant think of why, maybe cuz i'm the only crew mate with a pair of breasts." She jabbed Terry in the ribs good naturedly. "Well, we'll be seeing you on the ship." She smiled trying to be friendly, some people told her she came off as rigid and cold at times so she was always working on it. She continued on with the still drunk Terry holding tightly too her. She sighed to herself and began Terry's favorite song. Singing was one of the few things that Izzy could do that really made it known she was a woman, and she was fairly good.
"Yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me...." She continued on with the song as they walked, singing softly more to herself and the wind then to anyone in praticular.

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:52 am

Allen couldn't help but sing along. "Yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me...." Then he laughed to himself. "You don't have to act different then usual, the friendly act doesn't suit you when you try to put it on. Well, anyway, I'm just spitting out random thoughts again, so I'll see you on the ship, i have one more thing to do, then I'll head right over."He walked off humming the toon, it was one of his favorites.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGAcher on Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:27 am

seeing that nothing interesting was goign to happen following the cap'n and izzy, Mari quietly climbed onto the nearest rooftop and followed allen

RPGAcher
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:42 pm

Allen walked down some back alleyways until he came to the spot of the deal. Standing there was a rugged man with a British officers coat. They talked for a little bit then exchanged something. Allen walked away then storing his new object. "Good thing no one saw me, or i might have had to give up being on the crew early." He then headed off to the ship.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGAcher on Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:37 pm

dissapointed that nothing interesting happened, Mari slips down into a differant ally than Allen took, and begins moving back towards the ship.

RPGAcher
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:13 pm

OOC: Soory I haven't been active my computer died =]

IC: pushing himself off the ground with what very well could be the Worst hangover he had ever experienced valesh wandered out of the tavern, the poor drunken man wandered the streets for what seemed like hours, although in his state he was completely incapable of telling time. looking about he set off for a ship, one in particular, whom he often bought from the captain, lately the locals had been incestigating as to where he got such expensive goods. It was time to move shop.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:48 pm

Scars had made it to the ship before terry (typicaly a head-start will grant you that), and was admiring the wood work. He noticed that the small cook drooled when he slept, but Scars didn't much care. The most inportant thing for him, was to get to sleep, stop the head-ache from hell, and then drink more rum...

((ooc:did you know that there is a profile on RPGateway with the same name as our ship?))

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:48 am

OOC: I got KK's written consent to godmod her a bit :P [end legal notice]

Terry, now nearly completely unconcious, didn't really make out what Izzy and someone else were saying. Terry threw in an occaisional "Uhg" here and there, trying to participate in the conversation but to no avail. A little bit more of walking, or more correctly Izzy guiding Terry, they came upon the ship. Izzy helped Terry up the gang-plank (i believe that's the correct term) and onto the ship, then she helped him into his quarters and onto his bed. She pried his boots off of him, then helped him out of his coat and shirt. "Uhrmmm... Shthnks ish...." Terry said with his face in the pillow. He realized that she might not have understood him so he turned his head and said, "Thanksh Izzy.. You're thah besht ya know..." Izzy just smiled at the nearly passed out Terry.

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:18 am

OOC: Yes i did give consent to Axle to god mod me. I will be out of town for a few days and dont know if i will have a computer. So axle you have my permission to God mod for me if you decide to have the ship leave port. Everyone else I hope to talk with you sooner rather than later. :) good posting to you all!
Lil KK

LiL_KK
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:42 am

Name: Jack "Black Dove" Terrince
Physical Description: His height is around 6'2", a thin, muscular body with a tan tint to it. His hair is black and falls into locks, decorated by different beads. He wears a black shirt, with a black leather vest. His lower garmets consist of a pair of black pants and black boots. He has a somewhat moustache and braids his beard into dreads. He wears a black, leather hat that is in a triangle type shape, folding in three places, as a string with beads on it, that holds a silver coin on the bottom of it, resembling one of the 9 pirate Lords. He has blue eye's. On his right wrist, there is a scar of a dove, and coloured in by black ink.
Equipment: He has a Mamaluke sword, around 3 feet, made from folded steel. A compass, similar to Jack Sparrows, that directs him to what he wants the most. a small lemur that wears a black jacket. He carries a rather fancy looking pistol that has a good amount of kick to and would do some damage.

The Ship:
Name: The Black Dove
Length: 130 feet (Galleon)
Width: 50 feet.
Height: 60 feet.
Cannon: 42 Single shot Cannons. Three Triple Shot cannons.
Layout: A four layered ship. 1 layer is for cannons and weaponry. Second is for food and cannons. Third is for cannons. A the fourth is for dining and cannons.
It is set very similar to the Flying Dutchman. It has a Triple shot cannon in the front, and two on the sides.

http://pirateshold.buccaneersoft.com/fl ... berts1.jpg -- My Flag

If ya' don't mind. I'd like to bring a new ship and crew in.
http://www.freewebs.com/orikalkos/index.htm

Join Orikalkos, and RP on our forum.

Serpaara-
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.