PlainFace

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

PlainFace

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby PlainFace on Sat May 04, 2019 6:44 pm

Blending in the crowd, lurking in the shadows. Someone asked me one time why I lurk in the shadows. Obviously I said, because if you lurk in the light you're just creepy. If you lurk in the shadows your not creepy till it's too late.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

PlainFace
Member for 0 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Group Theory Lifegiver Beta Tester Tipworthy

Re: PlainFace

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue May 07, 2019 6:52 pm

Well, hello there PlainFace!

To a degree, I think we are all in the shadows. One of the many merits of being online and anonymous! I am sure we are all a little creepy... except me. I'll settle for abnormally-normal. A bit of an oxymoron, I know.

It is great to have you! I'll just have to remember to keep my flashlight handy in case we are ever hanging out...

~ M
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” ― Viktor E. Frankl

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Re: PlainFace

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Fri May 10, 2019 2:04 am

That's a pretty good joke and pretty true.

If you're lurking in the light you're even more dangerous though, because no one expects you... Now, to introductions!

My name is Saken and I've been here for a little over 11 years now. It's great to see you here and I hope if you have any questions you shoot a member of the team a message. Worried about going to them or just have a basic question? We have mentors and you can always message me as well!

Check out a few of the guide's in the help desk section for information on our chat system, how to move, and how to get into creating your own roleplays or joining in others.

In the mood for something a little different? We also have art threads, discussion threads, interests checks an a chat for quick roleplays!
Join in on my Mentoring Rp!
It's a chance to everyone to improve their skills.
Targeted at Newbies, but for everyone!
roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

I see you...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saken
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!