Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 »

Players Wanted: Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos »

Play League? Share your Summoners!

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Play League? Share your Summoners!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:23 pm

Hey peeps.

League's pretty popular. I'm assuming there's a least a good handful of other peeps that play it as well, so I thought it'd be nice if we could just share summoners, maybe get some RPGateway Games going on here. I'll also have a comprehensive here in the first post to add everyone's name on a massive list.

Remember, this is a place for sharin' summoner names. Pleaaase don't start opinion wars here.

To start off, mine's experiMINT! (no exclamation point.)

Format is [User ~ Summoner]

~List~
RedRaine ~ experiMINT
Ashmotal ~ Ashmotal
Conductor ~ Thabootyman
Senpai ~ YourKawaiiSenpai
Script ~ TotallyScripted
VindicatedPurpose ~ VTK1
The Keywork ~ ElemianLyner
ViceVersus ~ Aureline
AugustArria ~ Kraken9x2
Thabootyman ~ Conductor
Last edited by RedRaine on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:37 pm, edited 9 times in total.
~Still trying to fit all of my dreams in a pokeball.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RedRaine
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Concierge

Re: Play League? Share your Summoners!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashmotal on Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:24 pm

Howdy! Mine is Ashmotal! i'm Silver5 and mostly play to have fun. I'd love to have a game anytime! Hit me up anytime.
Image A wise man once said.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashmotal
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conductor on Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:28 pm

Thabootyman

Bronze 2, nothing special, mainly play with friends. Hit me up if you need a support.
[center]ImageImageImage

Conductor
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:29 pm

Y'all are talking about Legend League? I happen to be a League Legend player myself. I'm the best in all of Silver V (but not really).

My Summoner Name is YourKawaiiSenpai.

Senpai
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:34 pm

TotallyScripted

Gold 3 on EUW, Gold 4 on NA :)
Image Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:40 pm

Oh cool, didn't know this was here. I started a month ago, so I'm halfway toward my first ranked game. Yayyy, eheheh. Summoner name is VTK1.
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:51 pm

ElemianLyner - Also Silver V
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:32 am

I'm Aureline. :) I gotta make a group for all you babies.

ViceVersus
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:38 am

I'm Kraken9x2 on League, on NA.

Just hit level 30, actually, but have no plans to start playing ranked for a while yet. I'm best at mid lane and support (Lux and Ahri in mid, Nami and Leona in support). Can also play top lane (Nasus, Trundle, Shyvana) and I can kinda jungle (Trundle, Shyvana) though my ganks are miserable and I usually just try to build tanky for teamfights. Don't ask me to adc. Well, you could, and I would play Ashe, and we'd probably lose.

Anyway, hit me up if you want to play with someone chill and not overly concerned with losing. Haven't had much time to devote to it since getting back to school, but I can probably spare the time for a game every now and then.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

AugustArria
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conductor on Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:38 pm

I have added everyone who has put their name on the list so far, so, if you see a notification from Thabootyman, it's me! :D

Conductor
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:23 am

Ign: Dominus02 - Gold V Add me and we can complain about lag, how bs riot is, and just general qq that you do with someone you cue up with.

zane saphire
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!