Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Playing Dice

Playing Dice

a part of “Playing Dice”, a fictional universe by Chari.

The gods use humans as pawns to settle who will rule. Can you keep up? (Okay... Now the Avatar of War is open, people!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Playing Dice”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Playing Dice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Playing Dice"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Playing Dice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cchii on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:48 pm

So we can only be the avatars? Or are we allowed to be one of the g-ds as well?
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-search-for-the-fierce-truth/
A world where Earth is an ancient civilization. Its the year 3014. The Vermist are trying to keep those who know of Earth silent. Penalty for pursuing knowledge on Earth? Death.

roleplay/mafia-music-wars/
The slums of any city as ruthless and cruel. Gangs, drugs, murder, suicide. All slums are the same. Any aspiring artist has to experience it one time or another... right?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cchii
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:24 pm

Well... Hadn't really thought of that. I guess you can play a god if you so chose, but if there is already an avatar there you need to ask that person if it is okay. And remember that the gods aren't supposed to directly interfere with the game.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:14 am

I want to wait for a few more characters before we start, alright everyone?

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Hey there! I figured it was about time for me to post on the OOC (So I can check if there are any updates).

Can't wait to get this started and hope more people join up on this RP soon.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby projectdarkeden on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:42 pm

I can always try and put together a few more characters if you want

projectdarkeden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:12 pm

Feel free. There might be one person joining, but I'd rather get this started soon. Max number of characters would have to be three, though.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:44 pm

I am probably going to stay at one chara, although I could make more if necessary. I was expecting this to be a lot more popular than this.

Well, I hope that this pans out in the long term and if you want, I can still make another chara, but I'll stop at two if I do make another one.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sploadie on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:18 pm

Hey! I'm finally here! -huff... huff- Sorry it took so long for me to make a character, but I had to start over twice -Shudders- Nightmare I tell you! All for a picture size!
Anyways... whens the "go ahead"?

sploadie
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:44 pm

The go ahead is whenever you guys are ready. Say you are, and I will whip up an opening post ASAP.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sploadie on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:27 pm

...idk, its up to u if you think we have enough rp'ers

sploadie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:28 pm

Whenever for you, I haven't had any good ideas for charas so I'm not in the process of making a second.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sploadie on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Truthfully, I haven't done this long enough to aintain two characters either. Oh, and you haven't uploaded Magnus Crow onto the main page of the Roleplay: it still says Agni, the god of flame, is open. -huffs angrily-

sploadie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Can I reserve the Avatar of Storms? I'll have her up in an hour or so.
Last edited by Maeve on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ask questions. Ask away. I'll be here all day. I <3 Questions. With a PASSION.
You have no social life...
SHUT UP VOICE!

The Other Reality"
Always accepting!

Maeve
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Sure. I look forward to it!

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackBlizzard on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:27 pm

I can whip up a character for the Avatar of Dead *giggles madly* or wisdom, whichever you prefer by tonight =)
The man of wisdom is never of two minds;
the man of benevolence never worries;
the man of courage is never afraid.
Confucius

Thoughts read unspoken, forever in doubt
Pieces of memories fall to the ground
I know what I didn't have so, I won't let this go
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you
Sum 41 With Me

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't follow.
I'd be at the bottom to catch them when they fall.
Unknown

BlackBlizzard
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:29 pm

Up to you. I'm not gonna dictate who gets what, and all avatars are equally important.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackBlizzard on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Alrighty sounds good. I will run with the Avatar of Death and be a bad guy ;).

BlackBlizzard
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sploadie on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Bad Guys for the win! That makes two of us!

sploadie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:09 pm

And to think I had almost written this thing off... Thanks for the interest, guys!

Chari
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!