Touch

Plot Ideas

a part of “Touch”, a fictional universe by comicbooklover.

Just one touch destroyed the world. Can we fix it before it's too late?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Touch”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Plot Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:03 pm

@Riareous

Good idea, for it's always good to collaborate.

@Everyone

I'll just give you an update: I've been slightly lazy on getting my character up but I'll do so tonight. She'll be more of an NPC, but I figured a baddie would be needed and I think I know some motives that could define her ways. More characters are certainly welcome, and I do think that NPC's are a great way of getting more character depth through interaction.

So, going off of the whole "Dome is a Microwave" idea, I would say some sabotage inside the Dome should happen. Plus, the government doesn't want the epidemic to spread any more than it already has. I would think, since everyone inside the Dome could possibly be infected, they would somehow try to kill everyone off to stop it from spreading.

As for the outside, I'd think survival is key, but it'd be cool to see the inside and outside working together to save everyone in the dome, maybe the people on the outside teaming up Avengers style and trying to take out the microwave problem or government murder one.

EDIT: By the way, there always is the main theme, besides survival, which is finding the cure, but that will happen slowly and will take a long while and a lot of collaboration for that.

I don't know- at this point Touch is a sandbox... a really bloody, violent, death filled sandbox. What happens is really all up to what you guys want.

Well, anyway, I'll get to work on my new character (Since Charlie might be out for a while) so we can get some bad guys!
"With great power comes great responsibility." -Narrator from Spiderman
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." -The Joker
"Yeah- like Wolverine rhymes with... Louver Screen?... Hoover Spleen?... Hey what the heck does it rhyme with?" -Deadpool

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

comicbooklover
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!