Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Poison Heart

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Poison Heart

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skaura-91 on Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:41 pm

Nemo smiled scooting closer to him laying her head back on the pellow,"i love this moviw its always been my fav."she smiled then turned back to watch the movie again tracing her finger over his hand as she wached it
Out of our minds...Craaazy ass times...not only my best friends my partners in crime!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skaura-91
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:49 am

Johnny smiled, happy to be with Nemo, this was so worth all of the effort it'd taken him to finally ask. he looked at the movie watching it half day dreaming.
I had hope
I believed
But I'm beginning to think that I've been deceived

You will pay for what you've done

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Red XIII
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skaura-91 on Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:26 am

"Well anyway i dont like the end to much its boring just a bunch of singing."she smiled turning off the tv then siting up,"we could play a game talk or never mind."she laughed then layed back on his chest

Skaura-91
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:51 am

Johnny blinked a few times when Nemo turned the film of, he'd gotten quiet a bit the day dream, but that snapped him back to reality. he blushed when he realized that she was laying on his chest, he didn't know what too say, but he didn't know if staying silent was the right thing either. in the end he decided to go with the first thing that came to mind, he opened his mouth and said, very quietly, "this is nice."

Red XIII
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skaura-91 on Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:55 pm

"yeah it is."she smiled then sat up again." so do wana sleep hear with me on on the sofa over there I dont mind eather way." she asked pointing at the sall black sofa over in the coner."its up to you I dont mind eather way"

Skaura-91
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:01 pm

Johnny looked over at the sofa the back at Nemo, "well it's kinda cold still, and i wouldn't want my lass freezing now would i?" he said, trying to think of a stupid reason to stay here so he wouldn't get way too nervous about it, "guess i'll stay here with you."

Red XIII
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skaura-91 on Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:23 pm

"sounds grate,"she smiled then sat up and kissed him pashionley,"you know I think I may be falling for you,and thats new for me."she smiled laying back down closing her eyes with a big smile on her face

Skaura-91
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:53 pm

Johnny blushed, -i feel for her a long time ago, now she might be doing the same for me, this is fantastic- he though to himself smiling. "you know, i think i might be falling for you too." he said, trying to say how he felt without telling how long he'd felt like this.

Red XIII
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skaura-91 on Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:59 pm

"hummm"Nemo smiled cuddling close to him and drifting into a light sleep-a real boyfriend-she laughed how grate the best thing to happen to me in a long time."so we sleep now or what."she asked opening her eyes a little smiling up at him

Skaura-91
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:10 pm

Johnny contemplated the other option for a moment then said, "sleep now i guess....i don't think, it'd be the first, not tonight." he was too embarrassed to finished his other sentences. he went quiet hoping she wouldn't mind or laugh or something.

Red XIII
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skaura-91 on Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:19 pm

Nemo smiled leaning up to kiss him,"I dont mind at all if I'm thinking right we got a long time to get to somthing like that."she laughed closing her eyes."sleepinf next to you seems perfict to me I dont care realy about anything else right now."she smiled

Skaura-91
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:32 pm

-that's because your not the one who's gotta find a ring later- he though to himself but instead of that he said quietly, "yeah, perfect. can't think of anyone i'd rather be with." he closed his eyes. a massive grin on his face.

Red XIII
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skaura-91 on Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:36 pm

-I like lilleys- she thought to her self then shook her head smiling still falling into a laight sleep,-the best ever-she laughed never been happer jhonny is pirfict thought he would be but i would never think this much."she grined

Skaura-91
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:42 pm

Johnny fell into a light sleep, even asleep he was with Nemo and happy about it, he saw them both, only older, and the rings suggested married, they looked just as happy as they felt right now.

Red XIII
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skaura-91 on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:56 am

Nemo woke up at about 9 a clock she took her book out and started to read she looked over at Jhonny sleeping and smiled-this nice I like him being hear its nice.-she thought then went back to reading

Skaura-91
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:18 am

Johnny woke up with a yawn, he wasn't sure what time it was, after the dream he'd had he wasn't even sure where he was. he looked around the room, half asleep, things seemed unclear, he knew it wasn't his room, but he couldn't remember where he was, then he spotted Nemo and smiled, it wasn't a dream, it must have happened, and he was still with her. "goodmornin'." he said gruffly.

Red XIII
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skaura-91 on Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:49 am

"morning"she smiled seting her book down then siting up,"did you sleep well I hope I did not kick you or anything I do that alot."she laughed running her fingers through her hair."I dont sleep long anymore I dont like to."she smiled standing up."want somthing to drink I got everything just in there."she smiled pointing to a small kitchen then walking to the bathroom,"I'm going to take a shower fill free to join me."she laughed then walked in

Skaura-91
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:57 am

Johnny yawned and sat up, blinking a few times, slowly what Nemo had said began to sink in, he got outta the bed and walked over to the bathroom door, freezing in place, suddenly unsure if he should. "you sure, don't want you changing your mind and getting mad." he said, making up an excuse for him stopping.

Red XIII
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skaura-91 on Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:38 pm

Nemo rolled he eyes and opend the door waring a small tawl,"coming or are you going to stand there all day jhonny..I'm clod."shwe smiled pulling his shirt and walking into the bathroom."there now you can stay or leave its up to you."she smiled with a laugh

Skaura-91
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:55 pm

Johnny blushed, "w-well, i g-guess s-s-stay couldn't d-d-do a-a-any h-h-harm." he stuttered, his eyes wandering down Nemo's body again, even with the towel there he knew what lay just underneath, after all he saw the other day when Nemo was changing.

Red XIII
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!