Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Poison Heart

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Poison Heart

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skaura-91 on Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:03 pm

"yeah he is I've known him sence I was 6 so that makes him to old for me love..."she smiled then put the car in gear and drove off,"so you mite like the Socks there my fav team of all time and there playing the yanks,I kinda bad that I live in the stat with my teams bigest rivals right."she smiled and turned up the road
Out of our minds...Craaazy ass times...not only my best friends my partners in crime!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skaura-91
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:33 pm

"i guess it could be worse somehow though." he said quietly looking out the window. "once i work out how i'll be sure to let ya know." he didn't know what else to say so he went quiet again.
I had hope
I believed
But I'm beginning to think that I've been deceived

You will pay for what you've done

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Red XIII
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skaura-91 on Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:45 pm

Nemo smiled rolling her eyes,"okay well were hear,"she smiled pulling into the lot rolling the window up and geting out."well come on then."she smiled as the men walked up to her,
hello Mis,Danley hear are your tickets the car will be hear shortley to take you up."the two men smiled handing Nemop the tickets then geting in the car." Becareful with baby know or I'll have to brake your knee capes."she smiled then got into a little car pulling him next to her."ready to go"

Skaura-91
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:11 pm

Johnny smiled at Nemo, "course i am." he said happily, he'd been ready to go to the ball game practically since he'd asked Nemo is she wanted to do something, why wouldn't he still be ready.

Red XIII
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skaura-91 on Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:34 pm

*at the game*

Nemo smiled as she took her seats in frount row,"how are thse perfict huh,"she smiled then leand back and put her feet on the poll watching the team practice

Skaura-91
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:14 pm

"yup, couldn't think of anything better." he said sitting down next to Nemo, he looked at the team practice, but he didn't have a clue what was going no, he wouldn't know in the match either, he'd never seen base ball before, he didn't even try and pretend he understood the rules, because he knew nothing.

Red XIII
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skaura-91 on Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:51 pm

"hey Hott stuff hear to watch us play again."a tall skinny man with blond hair and big blue eyes said walking over to the poll,."Hi harvey yeah this is the big one right told you all I'd be hear for the game."she smiled leaning down to kiss his cheek."this is Jhonny my boyfriend you could say."she smiled winking at him

Skaura-91
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:11 pm

Johnny blushed when Nemo said about him being her boyfriend, "nice to meet you Harvey." he said offering his hand to Harvey for him to shake.

Red XIII
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skaura-91 on Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:24 pm

"nice to meet you son but you dont want to shake me hand tust me."he laughed kissing Nemo's cheek and walking back to the filde."so anyway i know half the team and i love the game but i still dont know how it all works."she laughed leaning back laying her head on his sholder."i just cheer and clapp when everyone else does"she laughed taking his hand and playing with it

Skaura-91
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:45 am

Johnny frowned when Harvey said he wouldn't want him to shake his hand but he didn't question it. "if you don't get how it works i don't stand a chance getting it." he said quietly. his mind not really on base ball, he was really close to Nemo, was he really meant to be able to focus on base ball when she was this close?

Red XIII
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skaura-91 on Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:48 am

"you'll get the hang of it sooner or later i know I'm geting better at it i should now it by now been with it sence i was a baby but you know I still dont get it."she laughed siting up."sorry was that buging you its a habbit sorry."she smiled standing up leaning over the pool watching the practice

Skaura-91
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:11 pm

"it was bugging me." Johnny said quietly, "i didn't mind it at all, i guess, i kinda liked it." he sighed and looked back at the practice, he wanted to say more to Nemo but nothing else came to mind,

Red XIII
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skaura-91 on Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:23 pm

"realy well thats good i gess,"she smiled siting back down leaning over to kiss his cheek,"you are a real ace guy you know that Jhonny never met anyone likw you befor."she smiled then turned to watch the other team start running out to the fild."games about to start."she smiled siting up

Skaura-91
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:34 pm

Johnny smiled, "your ace too, better than ace, your perfect." he said happily sitting up to look down at the players from the other team run onto the field. "we want the red socks to win right?" he said, never watching a ball game before meant that he didn't like any of the teams so he was just going cheer Nemo's team on.

Red XIII
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skaura-91 on Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:54 pm

"yeah my team all the way.."she smiled looking down,"come on guys lets go"she smiled siting one the eged of her seat waving at the guys as they blew kisses and everything."this game is going to rox."she smiled taking his hand,"this is nice thatnx for finaley asking I was going to have to go alone."she smiled watching

Skaura-91
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:01 pm

"no need to thank me." Johnny said quietly, "just glad you wanted me to come along." he looked at the guys blowing kisses and frowned for a moment, he'd never been a big fan of sporty boys, not since back in school, they'd teased for being such a nerd, it was sporty jerks that made his life hell before now. he shook his head, that was the past, it didn't matter, he was happy with Nemo now.

Red XIII
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skaura-91 on Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:08 pm

"stupied boys all think they can get in my pants now if they try anything I do have a reason to kick them,"she said out lound but more to herslef,"so what do you wnat to do after I could take you home or we can go hang out at my place I dont mind its up to you."she smiled siting back puting her feet back up

Skaura-91
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:04 pm

"yours place sounds better." he said quietly, "i've still someone staying round mine, he's paying rent so it's all cool, but i don't think it'd be a good idea letting him get his eyes on you, lew gets rather pervy around good looking lasses."

Red XIII
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skaura-91 on Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:19 pm

"oh well okay I got grate movies and stuff and if you wanted you could stay the night I got a couch.'she smiled watching the game,"sorry I just relized what i said you dont have to."she smiled at him then went back to watching

Skaura-91
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red XIII on Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:38 pm

"if y-you wanted me to stay the n-night, i'd love to." he said smiling at Nemo, "b-but only if y-you w-wanted me t-to." he looked back at the game pretending to watch, but outta the corner of his eye he was watching Nemo.

Red XIII
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!