Pokemon adventures (IC open)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Pokemon adventures (IC open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:36 pm

So this is mainly just a normal pokemon role play. Pokemon Trainers, Coordinators, and breeders will travel together through the Kanto, Joto, Hoehn, and Sinnoh leagues to earn badges and Ribbons and enter their contest and competitions. There will also be team rocket and other gangs trying to stop you through your journey. I know it sounds kind of plain and we will go with plots as the story continues. Play by post mainly. My co-gm is XFerretgirlthethirdx. She will accept people also and you can ask her questions to.

Ok so for all who have been accepted into the rp welcome and please start posting. For those of you who want to join us here is the OOC link.
pokemon-adventures-t51365.html
Post your character and either myself or my Co-gm, xferretgirlthethirdx, will accept you. Enjoy and lets enter the world of pokemon!!!!!
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Pokemon adventures (IC open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:54 pm

Walking the the woods with Voltron perched on his shoulder, Derek sighed as he wondered where the hell he was. "PiKa-chu." He scratched the Pokemon's head. "I know Voltron, but I have no clue where here is. Where's a Lienna sister where you need her?" he said aloud, know that no one would answer. Stopping in a clearing, he lets his other three Pokemon out.They all looked around, "Squirt squirt?" Blast asked, looking up at his trainer. "Like I told Volt, I'd feed you when I know where we are. Or you go find something edible." Derek replied. Blast, deciding to take the hint and go look for food. Blaze and Grim sat, or laid, on either sider of Derek as he sat down. 'What are doing right nowe Jewel?' he thought closing his eyes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:43 pm

Sako sighed, walking through Eterna Forest. Her Umbreon walked beside her, glaring at the ground beneath her. The girl petted her Pokemon's head, finally finding the exit. "Let's go get our first badge." Oreburgh City was a little over a half a day's walk from here, not even if she hurried. It was summer in the Sinnoh region, and Sako shook her black hair. It was always so hot around here. She jumped a few ledges here and there, and went to go rest up in Floaroma Town. The Pokemon Center seemed like a good idea to go to, and she also needed to stock up on Potions.
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:30 am

"Alright!"
A shout could be heard from the small house in PetalBurg City. Roxanna Kyoko, a vibrant, fresh-faced young girl of only age sixteen ran out of the door of the house and ran outside, laughing and spinning. Following her were her four pokemon, Mudkip, Cyndaquil, Elekid and Kirlia. Kirlia and Elekid both spun around with her, while Mudkip and Cyndaquil were just trying to figure out what they were doing. "Ahh! This is going to be a lot of fun!!" Kneeling down to her pokemon, she spoke "Don't you think?" They all made their agreeing sounds, and Roxanna smiled.

Her brother, Ron Kyoko, came out of the house as well, except he wasn't as excited. He was pretty much just tagging along. He had a pokemon, a Psyduck, that Roxanna got for him for his birthday. Ron didn't like it. His Psyduck was always confused. It just stood there holding it's head, and often, Ron would do the same. He stood by his now excitedly waving sister, and did a little wave too. The truth was, he wasn't as excited as his sister. He just hated his family, and when he heard his sister was leaving, he decided he'd go along with her too.

Roxanna waved her last goodbye to her family, and then shrugged her shoulders to make her back back stay on. Taking out three pokeballs, she smiled. "Alrighty guys, you'll be traveling in these." A beam of red light shone from the pokeballs, and the two pokemon, Kirlia and Elekid, were gone just like that. Roxanna smiled at them and placed them in her backpack. Picking up Mudkip and smiling down at Cyndaquil, she looked over at her brother. "You ready, Ronny-boy?"

"Sure." Ron said. And together, him and his sister walked towards the forest, the only way out of town.

((Nevermind how far Floaroma Town is from where my characters are. Blood told me to do this.))

Finally, they arrived at Floaroma Town. Roxanna let out a small sigh of relief. "Finally. Silly me forgot to bring food, so we need to stock up while we're here." She nodded over at Ron and started for the Pokemon centre. Her cyndaquil got a bit too excited, and ran straight ahead of her. "Cyndaquil! Where you goin, man?!" She called, running after her. Cyndaquil seemed to think it was a game, but it wasn't before long that it knocked into a lady with black hair. Cyndaquil shyly backed away and Roxanna finally caught up with it. "Ah, sorry miss! She didn't mean to, honestly." Roxanna said to the lady, as her Cyndaquil ran towards her and hid behind her feet. Roxanna could only sigh at the situation. "Really, she didn't."
Last edited by x_Sunny_x on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

x_Sunny_x
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:07 am

Sako just barely got up when something knocked into her legs. "Eh?" she said, her Umbreon turning and getting into a battle stance. Sako looked down at the Cyndaquil and back up at it's Trainer. "It's fine. I know a little someone who used to that too, huh Umbreon?" She laughed a bit and brought her gaze back to the girl. "My name is Sako. As you can tell, this is Umbreon. What is your name?" Seeming to remember something, she let out her whole team. "I told them that once I got to Floaroma Town, I would let them play. This is Vaporeon, Treeko, Ponyta, Pluse, and Miniun."

Kagerou
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!