Pokemon: Champion's Island

Pokemon: Champion's Island

a part of “Pokemon: Champion's Island”, a fictional universe by fullmetal642.

The Greastest Masters and Coordinators are called to mysterious island

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Champion's Island”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pokemon: Champion's Island

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little Fox on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Exactly.

Two months, 120 posts, and yet people are still stuck at the dock or battling. I made it to R's Island with all of my characters in a single post.

Without this time skip, the RP is going to die. Hell, judging by how much everyone excluded from Kanto's Mini-Arc "The Battle that Never Ends", it might just be dead already.

It was a nice idea, full but maybe you should organize the events a bit better next time.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Little Fox
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArgoYamato on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:27 pm

Meh, Kanto's coming along. Battling on a ship is hard--especially when you're the best trainers of the region. You can't just go wreaking the place without something else to get on (Surfing is great but...). In any case, the battle's coming to a close soon.

But, it seems the Kanto can just take its time. The other regions have yet to catch up all the way.
--
When you accept reality, you give into it, give in to the power of a system that you can deny--a mockery of all that has come together to bring you where you are today.
~~Argo Yamato

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArgoYamato
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:48 pm

So I'm sure there are still plenty of people that are trying to monitor this, but there has been no activity in the OOC or story for almost a week which is usually a clear indication of a decline in interest. And even Kanto has come to a standstill (which I believe is what everyone is waiting on anyway). So what's the plan? Is Kanto going to wrap up their ungodly long encounter so we can time-skip, or are we done?

legacy14
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jusan Kikan on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:06 pm

I have no clue, I'm trying to post and making it quick. But it's Argo that's in charge of the ark, and I have no clue where the other Kanto trainers are.

Jusan Kikan
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArgoYamato on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:14 am

Man... This was supposed to be a quick wrap up for the Kanto... Where is everyone?

ArgoYamato
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:00 am

Maybe they.....jumped ship! Ba-dum ching!

Sorry, that one was way too easy. I had to.

legacy14
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:15 pm

I'm guessing this is over?

legacy14
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArgoYamato on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:09 pm

The set up for Kanto's wrap up was complete over a week ago, I have no idea where all the other Kanto trainers went... Schools back, I suppose.

I also have no idea why the other regions would be waiting on Kanto. Only Fox truly has the right to be waiting and upset--the other's haven't even boarded their ship.

ArgoYamato
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jusan Kikan on Thu May 09, 2013 11:48 pm

OH MY GURDIER!!! Where is everyone I've been popping in and out ever since January, and still no one has roleplayed yet!!!!!!! Why are there no people here? :(

Jusan Kikan
Member for 8 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!