Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Pokemon: The Gijinka Experiment

a part of “Pokemon: The Gijinka Experiment”, a fictional universe by Evenir.

Unsuspecting trainers are kidnapped and experimented upon in a lab outside the known regions where others dare not venture. Can you survive the trials and escape?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: The Gijinka Experiment”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pokemon: The Gijinka Experiment"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Evenir
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Pokemon: The Gijinka Experiment

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:33 pm

Oh this looks exciting! I'll definitely wanna join, Pokemon is always fun, and I love the concept. I won't be able to get a character in for another day or two though so hopefully you don't mind the delay with that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blueshadow
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:38 am

oo this looks like its dark and awful. awesome. totally want in on this one

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:15 am

I've got a soft spot for this type of plotline. As I love my super-literate roleplays and the evils of science I'll totally be joining in. I should have a character sheet in by tonight unless I get way too excited and it takes far longer than I estimate.

Edit: Though after having my time devoured by some rather greedy people it may be wiser for me to sleep and get the character done when I'm in my right mind.
Last edited by Zalgo on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zalgo
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:32 am

Ahhhhhh thanks guys! I really look forward to seeing your characters~

(Like for realsies character design is one of my favorite things I love seeing new characters)

Evenir
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:43 am

I got SO hyped for this RP because I had a Hydreigon character I never really got to use. Then I saw that Evenir already wrote one... RIP my dreams. Maybe I'll think of something later and jump in, we'll see.

Senpai
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:36 am

Oh man sorry bro! Deino is my absolute favorite evolution line, and Zweilous is probably my favorite pokemon ever >.> It would still be lovely to have you if you decide to join~

Evenir
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:50 am

All good. Hydreigon is just my favorite of the Dragon typing and I had a character made already that would require little to no work from me, lol. I have lots of Gijinka images, particularly a Mandibuzz that is catching my eye. We'll see, we'll see.

Senpai
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:22 pm

Huzzah! I've got my character submitted. Not as long as they usually come but I hope it's acceptable.

Zalgo
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:05 pm

Oh man I'm stoked, so many cool characters OAO

I'm gonna make up one more girl (we have a lot of dudes, wow this is not what I'm use to), then get working on a introductory post! It'll be a few hours~

Evenir
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:18 pm

Well.

I see Senpai is already jumping in on this, so I will too.

Vulpix line is mine. Already have a character in mind. Will be up in literally half an hour to an hour. And since we do have an over abundance of men, I will also have a female character. :P

And honestly, I was excited when I saw this, but I was afraid it was going to be a bunch of 10 year olds flocking to this. Glad to see that's not true.
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:01 pm

Hehe he is am loving these characters, my clumsy ninja looks forward to working with you all (:

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom's Bullet on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:06 pm

Yo.

Phantom's Bullet
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Arc Warden World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:15 pm

My character is submitted and awaiting approval/refusal!

Kagerou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirsche on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:22 pm

So do the characters have to start at the bottom of the evolutionary chain, or does it not matter too much?

Kirsche
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:00 pm

Well, I wasn't one hundred percent sure if I wanted to join or not, but if Kagerou's in, I am, too. I'll post a character soon-ish.

Senpai
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:37 pm

I'm in, if you'll have me. I'd like to be a researcher. Not sure if he'd also be gijinka, if so I'm torn between a few different pokemon.
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

cha-kun
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:02 pm

Finally finished my character. Can't wait to get started!

Blueshadow
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:18 pm

Woo! Holy cupcakes look at all these wonderful characters~ I'd be more than willing to have you cha-kun! He could be a Gijinka if you'd like (especially seeing that the head professor's own daughter was turned, it would make sense). Submit me a form and I'll look it over!

Also I'm gonna work on an introductory post so we can all get started. I'll still accept characters for a while, likely until it gets to a point where adding new people would be too complicated or hard to maneuver with the plot.

Evenir
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:24 pm

Alright I got the first post up! Feel free to go ahead jump in, I figure we can all start with waking up in the cells, perhaps getting some contact between the characters as they talk from their doors, and every so often a character can get taken away~ We have a whopping 10 characters already, and I'm thinking of adding another, so this will be a big ol' merry time. Have fun! OuO I'm so excited for this!

Evenir
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!