Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism »

Players Wanted: Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! »

.hack V3

Positions Filled/Open

a part of “.hack V3”, a fictional universe by Zeique.

CC Corp (CyberConnect Corporation) released a new and more advanced game: The World V3. This new game allowed players to be more interactive, but to what cost? (I hope this can get a spark of life.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “.hack V3”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Positions Filled/Open

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zeique on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Click Here to return to main page of the role play.

All Positions can be held for a maximum of 48 hours. If by that time you have not submitted a character the spot will reopen for others to post. Even if a position is reserved you may apply, however keep in mind it may be taken. If the position is not taken then the next to apply and be accepted will take it. You may not reserve a spot two times in a row, although you may ask to reserve the spot even if the previous person has done so within 48 hours. (Hint: If you reserve a spot and someone spoke up a few minutes before you your time starts after theirs ends.) You may have up to three characters if you can handle all three.

Co-Owner for Role Play: (Do not apply for this position. I will offer to you if/when I believe you are acceptable for this spot. Applying here will decrease your chance of being offered. If you are offered this spot and accept then you will also be consulted when something arrives concerning the role play. Likewise you must concern me with something arrives concerning the role play. If you fail to inform me three times I will remove you and possibly offer to someone else.)

Black Knights:
Knight Commander
Player:
Character’s name:
Knight Commander Assistant 1
Player:
Character’s name:
Knight Commander Assistant 2
Player:
Character’s name:
Knight of Public Assistance 1
Player:
Character’s name:
Knight of Public Assistance 2
Player:
Character’s name:
Knight of Public Assistance 3
Player:
Character’s name:

White Knights:
Knight Commander
Player:
Character’s name:
Knight Commander Assistant 1
Player:
Character’s name:
Knight Commander Assistant 2
Player:
Character’s name:
Knight of Public Assistance 1
Player:
Character’s name:
Knight of Public Assistance 2
Player:
Character’s name:
Knight of Public Assistance 3
Player:
Character’s name:

Hackers:
Hacker # 1
Player:
Character’s name:
Hacker skill:
Hacker # 2
Player:
Character’s name:
Hacker skill:
Hacker # 3
Player:
Character’s name:
Hacker skill:
Hacker # 4
Player:
Character’s name:
Hacker skill:
Hacker # 5
Player:
Character’s name:
Hacker skill:

Beta Testers: (These characters cannot be Hackers, but they can be Knights. Since they got a head start on the game they have a character with the skills that would fit an imported character better than a new character. Imported characters cannot be Beta Tester characters.)
Beta Tester # 1
Player: Alister Vintis McGorin
Character name: Merlin
Beta Tester # 2
Player:
Character name:
Beta Tester # 3
Player:
Character name:
Beta Tester # 4
Player:
Character name:
Beta Tester # 5
Player:
Character name:
Beta Tester # 6
Player:
Character name:
Beta Tester # 7
Player:
Character name:
Beta Tester # 8
Player:
Character name:
To be accepted by others you must first accept yourself.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zeique
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!