Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Astral

Pre-Roleplay Relationships

a part of “Astral”, a fictional universe by Aurei.

No one knew what would happen on the day that the stars and planets aligned-- that is, until now. And the lives of seven regular students will never be the same again.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Astral”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Pre-Roleplay Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurei on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:33 pm

AKA the "lets create drama and heartbreak" thread. Warning; there is no warranty for broken hearts.

So let's get down to the brouhaha. As the thread is currently in the state of "pre-roleplay," we'll be discussing relationships that happened before the role-play starts, relationships that may be current when it starts, and where you imagine your character in the future. When you post suggestions down below for your character's relationships, you should include the following;

• name & planet/star; what's the name of your character? Are they an old or new celestial? Planet/star?

• occupation; [ old celestials will have a default occupation of living in kamakura ] this is particularly for new celestials. Do they already live in the seaside city of Kamakura, or in the bustling city of Tokyo? Are they a high school student? Are they a university student? [ we'll be starting the role-play on the date March 17th, 2854. AKA fourteen days before the new school year begins in Japan, so your character, if eighteen, may be going from a high school student to a university student. ]

• friends; who is your character closest to at the moment? Who have they been close to before? Who do you see them becoming close with?

• enemies; who annoys your character to no end? Who can't your character stand being around? Who don't you think your character will get along with?

• crush/romantic interest; does your character have their eye on someone in particular? Who might your character become interested it? [ feel free to leave this empty for later decision ]

• acquaintances; this can include things like classmates, neighbors, seen around before, etc.

• old relationships; this category is more special than the others. By "old," I mean relationships that took place between an old celestial/guardian, and the original celestial/guardian of a planet who is no more, which means they're being replaced by a new celestial. These will really spice up everything, as they can be anything from friendship, to enemies, to romantic relationships.

When it comes to current relationships between the old and new celestials, it's possible, but quite a stretch. If there would be some sort of current connection between a new and old celestial at the start of the role-play, it'd be best to keep it at 'acquaintances.'

Other than that, go crazy with ideas.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aurei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Pre-Roleplay Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:41 pm

please ignore me. carry on.
Last edited by ibecameinsane on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Uranus ─ ★

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurei on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:51 pm

Here's the relationships I suggest for my character. Know that anything listed below is up for critique, rejection, suggestions, anything of the sort, and very prone to changes.
      Know that these are not affected by personal feelings! This is simply how I see my character's personality going along with those of others.

MAO YAMADA ─ ★↴↴
__↳↳ 山田, 真央 ↢ ↣ uranus's finest ↢ ↣ 天王星の最高級 ↢ ↣ planet of ice ↢ ↣ 氷の惑星 ↢ ↣ one and only ↢ ↣ 唯一無二の

[] Relationship unconfirmed xxxxx [] Relationship confirmed xxxxx [] Mao's opinion xxxxx [] OTP/BROTP

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

planet
      Uranus, [⛢] one of the two "icy giants" in the sky. Cold and frigid, icy to the core, and seventh from the Sun. With twenty-seven moons and eleven rings, it is anything but lonely on the outside.

occupation
      Mao lives in Tokyo, with her mother and soon-to-be stepfather. If all goes well, her mother might be moving to her soon-to-be stepfather's home in Kagoshima. She recently graduated from high school, and will be heading to a university, also in Tokyo, with her course of study undecided.

friends
      [ Pre-Roleplay/Beginning Roleplay Friendships; ]
      Pluto; Harou Iwasaki; [] unlikely, so-so friends, due to their more subtle personalities. Perhaps once classmates or the such, depending on his location.
      Mercury; Ayami Miura; [] what do you get when you put one impatient person with another? Mao would likely have become friends with her because of her more intellectual side, or might become friends with her in the role-play.
      Venus; Hinata Fujioka; [] everyone needs that one easy-going humorous friend in their life, even Mao. And he just happens to be her childhood friend.

[ Future Roleplay Friendships; ]
      The Moon; Yoru Kiyomizu; [][] "opposites attract", as they say.
      Neptune; Sanraku Izo; [][] as a celestial of Neptune, one of the other "ice giants" in the sky in relation to Uranus, Mao will likely be drawn to creating a friendship with the distant celestial.
      Sirius; Hoshi Isamu; [] a sense of sympathy may develop between the two; she, being forced into a life that she has no choice to live, and he, with no choice but to give up his life at the sake of others.

neutral
      [ Future Roleplay; ]
      Saturn; Himeko Itou; []
      Capella; [???]; []

enemies
      [ Pre-Roleplay/Current Roleplay Enemies; ]
      Mars; Shouta Hayashi; [] Not a serious enemy type relationship, they just won't really get along too well, that is, initially. Later on in the role-play she may lighten up a bit about him.

[ Future Roleplay Enemies; ]
      Procyon; Yui Kasumi; [] Mao may reject her own identity as a celestial, and may clash with the guardian who is so dedicated to the responsibility.
      The Sun; Eguzki Vadden; [] Mao is not a fan of people who are very prone to quarreling and the sort. But mostly, she'll likely reject him for being the "leader" of this group she most likely won't want to be a part of.

potential romantic interests
      [ Future Roleplay Romantic Interests; ]
      The Moon; Yoru Kiyomizu; [][] refer to old relationships.
      Neptune; Sanraku Izo; [] refer to old relationships.

acquiantances
      nothing has been discussed for this, though up for ideas

old relationships
      The "Original Uranus" was the lover of the Moon, who is now known as Yoru Kiyomizu. [] As almost complete opposites, their relationship was far from simple, but what one didn't have in them, the other did. The relationship was broken off before Uranus gave up her existence.

She was also
      very close friends with Neptune, the other "icy giant" in the sky. [] She was fascinated by his like of winter and how he accepted being the celestial of such a inhospitable planet like her own.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Last edited by Aurei on Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:41 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Aurei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver

Mercury

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:05 pm

All the relationships listed below are a work in progress. If you want to contact me to discuss any current or future relationships please do. If anything I've written about your character isn't what you would imagine please don't hesitate to contact me, I'm happy to alter anything. Know that any relationship can change as the roleplay proceeds and most likely will change as Ayami gets to know everyone and vice versa. Also thank you to those whom I have borrowed the symbols off :)

[✔] Relationship confirmed [✘] Relationship unconfirmed [✦] Beginning Relationship [✚] Future Relationship

planet
      Mercury, the fastest planet in our solar system and the closest to the sun. This small planet is quick and has the greatest variance in temperature in the solar system. The planet is one of the few visible to the naked eye, and appears in Earth's sky on clear mornings and evenings.

occupation
      Ayami has grown up in the suburbs and busy city streets of Tokyo. She lives above the bookstore her family owns with her parents and little sister. Ayami can sometimes be found working in the family store. She has another year of high school to go before entering university, although she has already been offered early placement from a local university should she wish to attend a year early.

friends
      [✔][✦] Mao Yamada {Uranus} \\ While Ayami doesn't make friends easily, it is possible that her and Mao might become friends as they get to know each other. There are a number of traits that Mao possesses that Ayami would respect. It would simply be a matter of hoping the pair's flaws did not clash.

[✔][✦] Harou Iwasaki {Pluto} \\ There is the potential for a friendship built on numerous shared likes and dislikes, as well as an ability to carry an intellectual conversation.

[✔][✚] Yoru Kiyomizu {The Moon} \\ It seems likely that the strength of their past friendship will carry over into the new Mercury, although it may take time for the same strong bond to form like the one they used to share.

[✔][✚] Sanraku Izo {Neptune} \\ This friendship could easily be the modal for what a love-hate relationship should be. They will either be arguing and insulting each other, or playfully laughing together. Despite it all they would be there for the other through thick and thin.

[✔][✚] Eguzki Vadden {The Sun} \\ Once the pair have began to understand each other better it is likely that a friendship would develop, especially given their close friendship of the past. Of course, if any of the previous Mercury's memories surface, she might see that Eguzki has changed and not all is well with the Sun celestial.

[✔][✚] Reina Arashi {Jupiter} \\ Jupiter and the new Mercury are likely to fall back into their friendship of the past. They may not be exactly alike in temperament, but they balance each other well. Reina's intelligence is also a trait which only further consolidates their relationship.

[✔][✚] Hinata Fujioka {Venus} \\ Although initially sharing a neutral relationship, their common interests would soon spark a friendship between the pair. As a true friend Ayami will also calmly deal with any cats that cross Hinata's path without complaint.

neutral
      [✔][✦] Yui Kasumi {Procyon}
      [✔][✦] Shouta Hayashi {Mars}
      [✔][✦] Hinata Fujioka {Venus}

[✔][✚] Hoshi Isamu {Sirius} \\ Mercury and Sirius would be on decent terms, even if they wouldn't consider each other friends. His illusion manipulation would definitely prove useful to helping Ayami hone her abilities.

enemies
      [✔][✦] Sanraku Izo {Neptune} \\ Ayami would hardly consider him an enemy, mild dislike might be a better phrase. She finds his attitude towards the new celestials immature. Not to mention his pranks. She would much rather he stick to ignoring them.

[✔][✦] Eguzki Vadden {The Sun} \\ Enemies is too harsh a word to describe them, rather Mercury's initial relationship with the Sun would be rocky due to misunderstandings and differences in opinion.

romantic interest
      [✔][✚] Yoru Kiyomizu {The Moon} \\ Refer to old relationship \ It is possible that their old relationship might spark something more this time around. Only time will tell.

[✔][✚]Eguzki Vadden {The Sun} \\ Refer to old relationship \ There is the potential for Eguzki and Ayami's relationship to blossom into something more than what their old relationship was, if they give it a chance.

acquaintances
      [✔][✦] Himeko Itou {Saturn} \\ Himeko and Ayami attend the same high school in Tokyo. Naturally Ayami knows Himeko, but their different interests have not offered many opportunities for the pair to get to know the other well. While Ayami admires Hime's determination, she isn't a fan of her louder side.

old relationships
      [✔] The original Mercury was great friends with the Moon celestial, Yoru Kiyomizu. They shared a close, almost brotherly-sisterly like bond together. His care free spirit always brought a smile to her face and the pair were, at times, inseparable.

[✔] She was also very close friends with the Sun celestial Eguzki Vadden. The planet Mercury is the closest to the Sun, and that relationship seemed to be mirrored by the celestials on Earth. The light-hearted Sun could always brighten her day.

[✔] Sanraku Izo, Neptune, and the original Mercury were casual friends, hanging out every so often and enjoying each other's company when they did.

[✔] Reina Arashi, Jupiter, and the first Mercury were once good friends. The two girls balanced each other well and their friendship only came to an end with the original Mercury's sacrifice.
Last edited by Cloud on Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:48 am, edited 6 times in total.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malachite on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:43 pm

Feel free to PM me to discuss relationships, and don’t feel obliged to match the ones I have listed here – if you think our characters would be better suited as acquaintances than friends, let me know. If Shou has a neutral view on your character but you want them to be enemies, go for it.
Additionally, these are all just beginning relationships and views. They're viable to change later on and, if they do change, I'll be editing this post accordingly.

しょうた はやし
S H O U T A H A Y A S H I

[✘] Relationship unconfirmed [✔] Relationship confirmed [✦] Shou’s opinion [▓] Beginning relationship [░] Future relationship

⎡ P L A N E T ⎦
    M A R S , [ ♂ ] also known as The Red Planet for its warm outer hues. It’s orbited by two moons and occupies the fourth position from the sun. It represents energy, passion, drive and determination.

⎡ O C C U P A T I O N ⎦
    Shouta lives with his father and two brothers in Tokyo. He attends the same university as his older brother at the request of his father, but he's saving up to go a school of the arts in Osaka. He's currently working part-time at a small music shop.

⎡ F R I E N D S ⎦
    ▓ Venus ― Hinata Fujioka [✔] Perhaps it’s simply the closeness of their celestial likenesses that would allow them to get along, but Shou has always enjoyed the company of mellow people such as Hinata. Together, they're quite troublesome.
    ░ Procyon ― Yui Kasumi [✔] Shou strongly admires her dedication, and she somehow manages to put up with his difficult attitude.
    ░ Sirius ― Hoshi Isamu [✔] The odd product of overwhelming audacity meeting astute recklessness, they're quite the eccentric duo. Though they get along well often, it isn't uncommon for Shou to drive Hoshi mental with his unnecessary antics.

⎡ N E U T R A L ⎦
    ▓ Mercury ― Ayami Miura [✦]
    ░ Moon ― Yoru Kiyomizu [✦]

⎡ A C Q U A I N T A N C E S ⎦
    ▓ Saturn ― Himeko Itou [✔] Shou isn’t all that into pop culture, but his younger brother adores Hime’s music and idol personality which has led to them meeting once or twice, if briefly.
    ▓ Pluto ― Harou Iwasaki [✔] Shou can't recall a time that he's ever really spoken with Harou, though he recalls having seen him around here and there. As far as Shou is concerned, Harou is just the quiet kid that he passed in the hallway.

⎡ E N E M I E S ⎦
    ▓ Uranus ― Mao Yamada [✔] A classic case of conflicting personalities, Shou prefers to simply brush her off and avoid clashing rather than displaying any obvious distaste.
    ░ Neptune ― Sanraku Izo [✔] Shou despises it when people ignore him or do anything that he’d consider ‘disrespectful’ towards him. (See Old Relationships.)
    ░ The Sun ― Eguzki Vadden [✔|✦] Shouta sees him as the sort of 'leader' of the small group, and as such blames the older man for all the sudden changes in his life. It's possible, though, that with a bit of effort that Shou's view could change.

⎡ R O M A N T I C I N T E R E S T S ⎦
    ░ Procyon ― Yui Kasumi [✔] Again, her drive would be a big interest for him. Clumsiness can be quite the cute trait as well in his books.
    ░ The Sun ― Eguzki Vadden [✔] If you asked him, he'd just call it a strong sense of respect.

⎡ O L D R E L A T I O N S H I P S ⎦
    The Original Mars was never on good terms with [✔] Venus. They hardly ever saw eye-to-eye, but it was a single unfortunate instance that made their relationship plummet downhill.
    Mars also often fought with [✔] The Sun. Their arguments almost always ended in good spirits, though.

Last edited by Malachite on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:01 pm, edited 7 times in total.
M A L A C H I T E
mal — 17 — dog person

Malachite
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

the Moon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:10 am

清水, 夜
KIYOMIZU; YORU

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

planet
      The Moon; ☽ The Moon is the Earth's only natural satellite and has been known since prehistoric times. It is the second brightest object in the sky after the Sun.

friends
      [ Beginning Roleplay Friendships; ]

Sirius; Hoshi Isamu; [o] His best-friend. Though Yoru and the first Mercury were close, nothing can quite compare to the bond he shares with Sirius. They've known each other forever really. Not only can Yoru trust that Sirius will always have his back but he genuinely enjoys having him around. He's loved him in that special way you can only love a friend. He'd die for him in a heartbeat.
      Earth; Aurora Markson; [~] You know what they say, the moon is the earth's companion. Well, in this case, it's no different.
      The Sun; Eguzki Vadden; [~] Though they're not always on the same side, Yoru considers Eguzki as a brother and would do anything for him, except see to his point of view.
      Procyon; Yui Kasumi; [o] His official candy dealer. Procyon's sweet tooth makes her a kindred spirit in Yoru's eyes. With the added bonus of knowing her as a Guardian, it's easy to consider her as a friend.

[ Future Roleplay Friendships; ]

Mercury; Yoru Kiyomizu; [o] they got on well in the past so, who know?
      Neptune; Sanraku Izo; [o] as a celestial of Neptune, Yoru will always consider him family.
      Whether or not their relationship grows is up to them.

neutral
      [ Current & Future Roleplay; ]

Saturn; Himeko Itou; [?] saw them as family before; doesn't know if he will now
      Venus; Hinata Sanjiro; [?] saw them as family before; doesn't know if he will now
      Mars; Shouta Hayashi; [?] saw them as family before; doesn't know if he will now
      Pluto; Shouta Hayashi; [?] saw them as family before; doesn't know if he will now
      Capella; Asuka Ichijou; [?] sees them in passing; no interaction

enemies
      [ Current Roleplay Enemies; ]

[ Future Roleplay Enemies; ]

The Sun; Eguzki Vadden; [~] At some point they could quarrel to a point where there's no turning back. If they keep going down this road they're on, they might not even recognize each other as brothers anymore.

[ Future Roleplay Romantic Interests; ]

Uranus; Mao Yamada; [o] refer to old relationships.
      Mercury; Ayami Miura; [~] refer to old relationships; if in their new relationship they don't resort back to their brother/sister causality, it could progress to something more.
      Sirius; Hoshi Isamu; [o] Yoru has nothing against the guardians and this particular one has the potential to steal his heart. He'll readily admit that he finds him aesthetically pleasing but he's still too hung up on the first Uranus to notice. Though, if he were to ever experiment with the same sex, Hoshi would be the only one he'd consider going to.

acquaintances

Jupiter; [TBA]; [?]

old relationships

He was one the lover of Uranus, who is now known as Mao Yamada. [o] Opposites attract; he gave her optimism while she gave realism. Though their relationship wasn't perfect, they were very happy together. The relationship was broken off before Uranus gave up her existence.

He was also
      friends with Mercury, the quick one. [o] With her quick wit and his freedom-loving spirit, she was really the only other one that could keep up with him and still tolerate his shenanigans.

Ever since the day they meant, Yoru still remains
      very close friends with Hoshi, the Guardian Sirius. [o] They'd die for one another, really. Yoru loves Hoshi in a way he loves no one else. Though they're close enough to see each other as brothers, something keeps him from seeing the guardian that way. They're friends before anything else-...but is there something more?

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:28 am

This is a work-in-progress! If anyone wants to discuss relationships, current, old or future, then feel free to drop me a PM.
Also, considering that Sanra would view all "new celestials" as enemies, if anyone wants to chat further about his relationships with the newbies, then please get in touch! Those could be quite fun to discuss. Guardians too, anyone really. X3

Any of the relationships can be changed, just let me know!

三楽IZO
Sanraku Izo

[✔] Relationship confirmed [✘] Relationship unconfirmed [ッ] Sanra's Opinion [✦] Beginning Relationship [✚] Future Relationship

planet

Neptune | The eighth planet, farthest from the sun and perhaps the most coldest along with Uranus.
      Quite a dense planet known for it's active weather, such as strong winds and storms.

friends

[✔][✦] Yui [Procyon] | As one of the original guardians, Sanra is quite familiar with her and enjoys the dedication she shows to her job. Unlike with others, he takes the time to get to know Yui, as the pair have similar qualities that bond them together.
      [✔][✦] Reina [Jupiter] | This pair can surprisingly get along, Sanraku being amused by the shifting nature of Jupiter. He's no push over though, and knows to put the girl in her place, but otherwise the pair are friends. He listens to her and they both bond rather well.
      [✔][✚] Yoru [Moon] | Considers Yoru as family, now and again bickering and making up with the moon. In time, perhaps the pair will improve their relationship and learn to get along like brothers should within their celestial family.
      [✔][✚] Mao [Uranus] | With his connections to the original celestial, it would be more than likely that old feelings would return to him, and the thought of having his best friend again would be perhaps the greatest thing ever for Sanra. He truly misses her.
      [✔][✚]Ayami [Mercury] | Despite having their differences, this pair would seemingly welcome their conflicting views, appearing as good friends and bad enemies, when it comes down to it they'd look out for each other despite it all. Their good that way.
      [✔][✚]Aina Aurora [Earth] | Perhaps once all is said and done, this pair can sit down and get to know each other. Sanra isn't so bad, maybe he can settle his differences with the girl? A small form of good-will could go a long way with this duo.

neutral

[✔][✦] Eguzki [Sun] | These two celestials have never really gotten along, their relationship "icy" at best. Sanra takes a sense of pleasure in causing their "leader" hassle and is often known to challenge his authority. Just like their planets, they are very distant.
      [✔][✦] Hoshi [Sirius] | Another of the original guardians, who gets a fair share of respect from Sanra, unlike some. At most, he likes him and acknowledges him, and has not a bad word to say. They get along well and see each other in passing.
      [✔][✚]Hinata [Venus] | Perhaps getting over his initial grouchiness towards the boy, these two could be on good terms over time. Maybe not friends, per say, but a neutral acceptance of one another could happen. Only time will tell.

enemies

[✔][✦] Ayami [Mercury] | She is no fun and does not know the first thing about being Mercury, or so Sanra would boldly state. Naturally, he does not like her, and gets enjoyment out of making her life as a celestial harder in every way possible.
      [✔][✦] Hinata [Venus] | The always bubbly and happy-go-lucky newbie who somewhat irks Sanra, mainly due to his overly joyful nature. Sanra is determined to ruin the boys happy-streak and show him true sorrow, like he has with losing his friends.
      [✔][✦] Shouta [Mars] | Even though he is one of the new celestials, Sanra has never really liked Mars, even in the past. He would ignore him and do all he can to push the boys buttons, a form of payback from their earlier relation with one another.
      [✔][✦] Himeko [Saturn] | Deemed the most pesky of the newbies, who could perhaps be considered as much trouble as himself. He has taken to affectionately nicknaming the little diva as "wannabe". He thrives on annoying and showing her who the true star is.
      [✔][✦] Mao [Uranus] | The thought-of "replacement" of his once best-est friend. Sanra has taken a particular disliking to this girl. He will not accept his friend being substituted for this faker, and will do all he can to ensure his friends memory is not tainted by this girl.
      [✔][✦]Harou [Pluto] | With their brotherly connection with one another, it is hard for Sanra to accept the new Pluto as his old dear friend again, as well as the little brother he use to adore. It'll be some time before Sanra thinks of him as his own once more.
      [✔][✦]Aina Aurora [Earth] | Keeping his distance, Sanra acknowledges her though these two don't necessarily get along. With conflicting attitudes and opinions, Sanra often zones out on her moaning about his rudeness and general treatment of the newbies.
      [✔][✚] Eguzki [Sun] | It was inevitable these to would stand against one another. Sanra viewing himself as a potentially better "leader". Their relationship is hanging on by a thread, one wrong word and all hell may erupt. A slight tension surrounds these two.

[✔][✚] Mao [Uranus] | Once the closest of friends, could that connection be reawakened, and mean more the second time around? Unlikely, seemingly. Sanra cannot tolerate his best friends "replacement" let alone anything else. But who knows what will occur.
      [✔][✚] Reina [Jupiter] | Through their companionship, the chance of stronger feelings emerging within the pair is a possibility, with Sanra oddly intrigued by her moods. She's entertaining and he likes that, intelligent too, and he's rarely bored around her.

acquaintances

[✘][ッ][✦] Kazuko [Capella] |Similar to the new celestials, though he does not dislike her as much as them. He has seen her around here and there, though their contact with one another has been limited. He doesn't believe she is as good as their other two guardians.

old relationships

[✔]Mao [Original Uranus] | Was very close friends with Uranus, the pair sharing a close bond unlike the others that Sanraku had with anyone else. Bonding over their similarities as the "ice giants", he was blessed to have her as his truest friend.
      [✔] Himeko [Original Saturn] | Experienced a slight rivalry with Saturn, always motivated to outdo one another, especially Sanra, who thrived from the competition. Sharing an interest in their competitiveness, he misses it a little. Perhaps he will find it once more.
      [✔]Ayami [Original Mercury] | Occasionally would hang around with Mercury, the two of them being something of casual friends and sharing a few similarities. They enjoyed each others company, though weren't close companions.
      [✔] Shouta [Original Mars] | An interesting relationship at best, what with the pairs evident displeasure with one another, their alliance broken apart over time. Having never really liked each other things only took a turn for the worst after the incident.
      [✔]Harou [Original Pluto] | Once viewed as a younger sibling to him, Sanra found a sense of enjoyment and contentment in their meaningful conversations, to which after his younger brothers passing, he has never really found again in anyone else.
Last edited by Kapento on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:45 am, edited 12 times in total.

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:16 pm

✭Planet ✭ Procyon, one of the oldest and brightest stars in the sky ✭

✭Occupation ✭ Guardian of Celestial beings ✭

[✔] Relationship confirmed [✘] Relationship unconfirmed [ッ] Yui's Opinion [✦] Beginning Relationship [✚] Future Relationship

✭ Friends ✭

[✦]Neptune || Sanra Izo || Yui enjoys his company, they have a mutual relationship of understanding and his presence is almost always enjoyable.
[✘]Sirius || Hoshi Isamu || As a fellow Guardian and the closest in constellation, Yui sees him as a brother and ally.
[✘]Moon || Yoru Kiyomizu || Yui is the Moon's candy dealer. Candy is like crack.
[✘]Earth || Aurora Markson || TBA
[✘]Sun || Eguzki Vadden || She's his candy dealer.

{Future}
[✘]Saturn || Himeko Itou || A cutie and she isn't just another pretty face. Yui believes that watching over Saturn is what having a little sister is like.
[✘]Pluto || Shouta Hayashi || Quiet and mature that doesn't get on her nerves or moves around too much. Yui likes him.

✭ Enemies ✭

[✘]Uranus || Moa Yamada || They have clashing interests. Yui believes that Moa should simply accept her new found responsibility.
[✘]Mercury || Ayami Miura || There is no real reason for this, it is simply the fact that Ayami rubs Yui the wrong way.

✭ Potential Love Interests ✭

[✘]Sirius || Hoshi Isamu || They have been working together for a very long time.
[✘]Sun || Eguzki Vadden || There is just something about Eguzki that Yui loves.

✭ Neutral Relationship ✭

[✘]Capella || Asuka || She does not really have the patience for the newbie, it is hard to train her and keep an eye on all the others.
[✘]Jupiter || TBA
[✘]Venus || Hinata || TBA
[✘]Mars || Shouta || TBA

((Sorry Kapento I kind of stole your format and used it without your permission >.<))
Last edited by Cheshire_Girl on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:16 pm

[✔] Relationship confirmed [✘] Relationship unconfirmed [✦] Beginning Relationship [✚] Future Relationship

planet
    Saturn (♄), Saturn is the most distant of the five planets easily visible to the naked eye and appears to the naked eye in the night sky as a bright, yellowish point of light. Perhaps best known for it's planetary rings, Saturn is also host to over 150 moons.

occupation
    A rising pop star and high school student, Hime lives alone with her mother in a rather plain apartment in Tokyo. Lately though she hasn't been spending much time at her home aside from time spent sleeping due to her busy schedule. Though her grades would likely permit her into any university she might desire she does not plan to further her education after high school and instead intends to put her full focus and energy into being an idol.

friends
    [✚][✘] Procyon, Yui Kasumi ||

neutral
    [✦][✔] Mars, Shouta Hayashi || Though they have met before, Hime meets many people on a day to day basis causing Shouta to simply blend into the masses of faces she sees in passing everyday.
    The Moon, Yoru Kiyomizu ||
    Uranus, Mao Yamada ||

enemies
    [✚][✘] Neptune, Sanraku Izu

romantic interest

acquaintances
    [✦][✔] Mercury, Ayami Miura || Being students in the same school Hime is familiar with this girl. In the past she saw her as a rival when it came to test scores but after failing to beat her test after test Hime gave up on that notion. To put it simply, Ayami isn't exactly a part of Hime's 'target audience' and as such she doesn't feel the need to put up her act so strongly around her. Regardless of this the two have never really interacted much, though Hime certainly respects the girl's intelligence.

old relationships

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby insouciance on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:27 am

P L A N E T ||
Pluto (♇) Pluto was originally classified as the ninth and furthest planet from the Sun, but has since been stripped of it's title as a planet. Pluto is composed primarily of rock and ice. It is dirty brown in colour and orbited by five moons.

O C C U P A T I O N ||
Harou has just graduated from high school and plans on going to a university in Tokyo, where he lives with his parents and five siblings, in a cramped apartment next to a busy supermarket.

F R I E N D S ||
[✔][✦] Mercury - Ayami Miura | Due to their numerous shared likes and dislikes and ability to have meaningful and intellectual conversations with each other, Ayami and Harou could easily become great friends.

[✘][✦] Uranus - Mao Yamada | Just like with Ayami, Harou enjoys Mao's intelligence as well as her individuality - He likes that she knows her own mind.

[✘][✚] Procyon - Yui Kazumi | Harou admires Yui's practicality and the fact that she takes her job seriously.

[✔][✚] Sirius - Hoshi Isamu | There's something Harou finds incredibly fascinating about Hoshi. He can't help but want to befriend him, even though they're complete opposites Harou is utterly attracted to Hoshi's reckless behaviour and he still can't figure out why.

[✔][✚] The Sun - Eguzki Vadden | Whilst many wouldn't, Harou admires Eguzki's childishness as it is a trait he has never experienced for himself. Even as a kid Harou was too mature and levelheaded to do childish things and so he never had the opportunity to just be instead of worrying whether you're making a fool of yourself or not.

N E U T R A L ||
[✔][✦]Neptune - Sanraku Izo | Despite Sanraku clearly having a hatred for him, Harou does not blindly dislike him back and even enjoys his intelligence and independence. As well as this, Harou is aware the past Pluto had a very close bond with Neptune and so can understand Sanraku's hostility toward him.

E N E M I E S ||

L O V E I N T E R E S T S ||
[✔][✚] Sirius - Hoshi Isamu | While there should be nothing about Hoshi's reckless behaviour Harou finds appealing, he appreciates Hoshi's bluntness and intelligence, he even enjoys his careless side as a change from Harou's sensible ways. Hoshi always knows how to make Harou flustered, which seems to amuse him to no end.

[✔][✚] Jupiter - Reina Arashi | Jupiter and Pluto used to be the closest of friends. Perhaps when they meet again they can rekindle that friendship and possibly turn it into something more.

A C Q U A I N T A N C E S ||
[✔][✦] Mars - Shouta Hayashi | After attending the same high school, Harou knows of Shouta, and while he dislikes Shouta's fiery personality, he does not have anything against him personally.

O L D R E L A T I O N S H I P S ||
[✔] Neptune - Sanraku Izo | Neptune and Pluto used to be incredibly close, as the two planets furtherest from the Sun, they seemed to understand each other. Pluto looked up to Neptune as an older sibling and they enjoyed sharing meaningful conversations.

[✔] Jupiter - Reina Arashi | The largest planet in the solar system and the [once] smallest planet in the solar system - It would appear that these two were unlikely friends, however, they're far more similar than it would appear and the two celestials have been friends for centuries.

[✔] The Sun - Eguzki Vadden |

Ok, so these are just some rough ideas I had. I'm not sure about all of them so please do tell me if you'd like to change any.
Also if you have an idea for a relationship between our characters don't hesitate to send me a PM!
Last edited by insouciance on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:40 am, edited 5 times in total.

insouciance
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:26 pm

[✔] Relationship confirmed[✘] Relationship unconfirmed[✦] Beginning Relationship[✚] Future Relationship

planet
Sirius {} is the brightest star in the night sky. With a visual apparent magnitude of −1.46, it is almost twice as bright as Canopus, the next brightest star. The name "Sirius" is derived from the Ancient Greek: Σείριος Seirios {"glowing" or "scorcher"}

friends
[✔][✦]Yoru Kiyomizu {The Moon}|| Together the two of them have a knack for trouble. He's the apple of Hoshi's eye and literally the nearest to his heart. He'll protect him, be his shoulder to cry on, and support him in all his endeavors.

[✔][✦]Yui Kasumi {Procyon}|| She's his little pup. After working with her for years on end, Hoshi has grown to see her as a little sister despite her being older than him. He loves her to bits and has her back when it's all said and done.

[✔][✦]Hinata Fujioka {Venus}|| {See Old Relationship} From the moment he saw Hinata outside of the shrine, they hit it off quite well. So, he did what he always does with humans; he associated with him and periodically popped in and out of his life, giving him the impression that he's his imaginary friend.

[✔][✚]Shouta Hayashi {Mars}|| When it comes to Shou, Hoshi will feel like he should hug him...and then put him in a choke hold. The guy is infuriating, but Hoshi can't say he doesn't appreciate a good challenge. When he's not feeling the urge to bang his head against a wall, they'll actually have a good time together.

[✔][✚]Harou Iwasaki {Pluto}|| Smart, quiet, lonely Harou will mostly manage to get Hoshi's attention almost instantly. His unwillingness to branch out will only makes our bright star all the more persistent. He'll go as far as to turn on the charm for him just to get him to at least smile.

[✔][✚]Mao Yamada {Uranus}|| A future friend may blossom from their mutual understanding of each other's situation. They are both bound to a lifestyle that they are unable to escape.

neutral
[✔][✦]Sanraku Izo {Neptune}|| There is an unspoken respect for this particular Celestial. He admires his ability to manipulate the mind of another especially since he's fond of playing mind-games. They are on good terms, but aren't relatively close.

[✔][✚]Ayami Miura|| They'd acknowledge one another in passing and would be on fair terms. He'd be there to assist her if she were in need of his aid, but that's as far their relationship goes.

enemies

[✔][✚]Yoru Kiyomizu {The Moon}|| He doesn't like to think about it, but he can't help feeling butterflies when he's around this Celestial. He's sure it will never be, and yet he can't stop himself from wishing.

[✔][✚]Yui Kasumi {Procyon}|| Although she's practically his little sister, she's been his confidant and his rock since Venus left him alone. She was there to pick up the pieces and he's positive that he can trust her more than anyone else.

[✔][✚]Harou Iwasaki {Pluto}|| It's won't be a secret that he thinks Harou is adorable and that he enjoys watching him squirm. He'll like playing with him, watching that blush paint his cheeks when he flirts with him. He'll be determined to get him outside of his comfort zone.

acquaintances

old relationships
Once upon a time, Sirius and Original Venus were inseparable. They were the best of friends for thousands of years, depending on one another when times got tough and being each other's shoulder when needed. He's only other person to know about his feelings for The Moon. Venus was Sirius' rock and vice versa, but then suddenly his best friend just left him alone with little to no explanation. All he wants is his friend back.

Sirius and The Moon also have a bit of history under their belts. Though he's guarded all of the Celestials, Sirius has been keeping a close eye on The Moon. Although they seem like close friends, Sirius has been wishing for more than just friendly outings and meaningless flirting. He's been pining over The Moon for years. However when the apple of his eye fell for Uranus, Sirius convinced himself that it would never be possible for the two of them to be together. He's attracted to women and he loves her. Sirius is quite certain that his love will remain unrequited and he's come to terms with that. As long as The Moon is happy, he's willing bottle up the way he feels.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:06 pm

♡ Aina Kuromaji ♡ Old Celestial ♡ Earth♁ ♡
[✔] Relationship confirmed [✘] Relationship unconfirmed [☁] Aina's Opinion [✦] Beginning Relationship [✚] Future Relationship

Occupation
Living in Kamakura

Friends

[✔] Yoru Kiyomizu (Moon)
☁ It's kind of cliche that we're friends, but I almost couldn't see it any other way.

[✔] Harou Iwasaki (Pluto)
✚ They share similar personalities so it wouldn't be a shock if they became friends in the near future.

[✔] Himeko Itou (Saturn)
✚ There is a possible friendship here, it's not entirely certain, but their personalities definitely wouldn't clash. Aina wishes to become friends with the new celestials, hoping to be able to help them cope with their sudden responsibilities.

Neutral

[✔] Hoshi Isamu (Sirius)
☁ He's alright. Though sometimes his pranks go a little too far. I'm unsure if we could become closer... I disagree with some of his behavior, but he doesn't seem to be a horrible person either.. I'd rather keep things neutral than have them have a horrible turn for the worst.

Enemies

[✔] Sanraku Izo (Neptune)
☁ I don't hate him, really I don't... but he wouldn't be my first choice if I had to be stuck alone on an island with a fellow celestial. He could at least PRETEND to be a little more optimistic about the new celestials. At least it's change. Change is good, sometimes. I really wish he'd at least give them a chance..

Crush/Possible Romantic Interests

☁ There are a lot of attractive guys in the group.. I'm just not sure that I see any of them in that light.. There is just so much more to worry about... I don't have time to indulge in human luxuries like love. [/list]

(May be reconsidered if anyone shows interest~)

Old Relationships

((I'd love to discuss ideas for this!))

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: the Moon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:52 pm

[ignore me]

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!