Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Preparations

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Preparations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:52 am

The next day, Miyumi got to work. She had delegated the easy stuff of producing the mobile suits needed, and went to work on the Leviathon. Shaking her head at the jury rigging, she started with the electronics. She gave orders for the outside, since that was simply a matter of replacing weak metal with newer sheets. The entire time she was working, her mind kept straying to Eros. Finally, she firmly brought it back when she almost made a huge mistake. Quit it! You want them to do well, you don't want this falling apart around Zhelir. He wouldn't like that, and more to the point, Sinful wouldn't like that. You could lose your job, then where would you be? I just wish I wasn't so darn curious about him! And what had he done? That felt like a mental attack... STOP IT! Finally, she got herself on track by promising herself she would work on the gundam and learn what clues she could from the gundam's system log, and started during her lunch break. That night, she did her exercises quite rigorously, trying to work her curiosity out. Then, she took her computer and spent the rest of her time looking through the log files, searching for clues.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:21 pm

During her free time, Miyumi studied the battle log from the strange gundam. She noticed a pattern, blinked, and then tried to convince herself she wasn't going crazy. She noticed that he was able to anticipate the moves, but she knew it wasn't the system his gundam had... there was only one conclusion. Eros had to be psychic. He would make a really bad enemy... One other thing was bothering her, so she pulled out a star map and plotted the reference points. It was the same space, but his gundam put different names to things. The name Zeon came up so many times she was forced to admit that he wasn't crazy. His gundam really had been programmed with those names, he really wasn't from anywhere nearby. He didn't used to exist in our world, and our world didn't used to exist to him... he must be really confused and scared, I bet that's why he lashed out at us. Plus, I know those tests don't seem invasive to most, but what would they do to a psychic? Maybe they were hurting him, or making him more confused. Maybe it changed his mind temporarily, and did to him what the zero system did to the pilot of 04... Bah, speculation won't get you anywhere. He's under Zhelir's control now. Too bad he messed up the first impressions, I'll probably never see him again. And I really wanted to ask him about that cross... Do they even have religion where he's from? Or was it just a symbol of his faction? Oh well, put this aside Miyumi. We need to see if the design on his gundam is workable in this world. She decided not to worry about it, and focus entirely on her job. But those questions were still there, circling in the back of her mind.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.