Be Prepared (Neko Rp)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Be Prepared (Neko Rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElemantalWitch on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:45 am

(is everyone waiting on me? i got a new comp then life got in the way sorry ill make a real post soon i promise)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ElemantalWitch
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:57 am

(it's okay :D)

Rea glanced around at all the faces. They all had changed drastically, their appearances were something she did not recognized. She probably changed herself, more gaunt looking, black circles under her eyes. Her whole body was much thinner, and she was unimaginably pale, but the dirt on her skin gave no clues to how sick she really was.

Rea nodded to Corr and Trey before kneeling down. The two remaining wolves came running to her, lapping at her cheeks. She could sense their heartbeats and they were unbelievably fast. She ruffled their pelts before standing once again. The wolves stood at her sides, small growls escaping their maws. She hushed them instantly.

"It has been a while now. Things have changed so much." she said, her eyes held a bit of sorrow yet her face did not change from the emotionless visage.
Image Image Image Image<---poke them pwease! especially the black and blue ones.

Why do people kill people for killing others to show people that killing is wrong?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Interior Motives
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fang_Wolf_Assassin on Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:48 pm

Atreyu turned back around, fitting the eye patch back over his eye. He gave a very warm smile to everyone he saw. "Yes, things have, but not all." He whispered to himself as he looked over to Rae, blushing some. He then looked at the others. "Must have been some fight for all of you." He exclaimed. He himself, was also thinned out like the others, more of a bag of bones than a life form now. He looked outside the cave, the light giving him a ghostly appearance as he made sure nothing was stalking them. "Has anyone heard from the grandmasters?" He asked as he turned back around.

Fang_Wolf_Assassin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:56 pm

Rea turned. Her eyes finally turned sad.

"You have not heard?"

It was apparent that he hadn't since he was asking but it was still a shock. She thought that now they weren't fighting for a victory, but were fighting to survive. She felt like the world was lost which was why she was only fighting for survival and experimenting on the creatures, learning from them.

"The grandmasters are dead, all of them. They didn't make it..." she said turning away. Her hard shell was about to crumble and she didn't want to have anyone see. Her grandfather had been a part of the council and it was horrible for her to find them, every one of them. She had went back for instructions and then, the rest was history.. Rea coughed, trying to mask the real sounds of dry sobs.

Interior Motives
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fang_Wolf_Assassin on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Atreyu let out a soft gasp of shock. "I...I..." He tried to keep his composure, showing little expression. "I see.." He stated, trying to keep his face as hard a stone, but on the inside burning up. He knelt down as one of the wolfs rushed towards him, barking. He petted this dog on top of its head. "Hey there love.." He said as he kissed the tip of its muzzle.

Atreyu looked up at Rae. He knew what she was trying to cover up, and was pretty damned sure everyone else knew as well. "We cannot stay here much longer, Night time it gets worse in these parts." He sighed, remembering his Falcon. "There is a shelter about 5 miles due north of here, A safe house my party and I made about 3 weeks ago." He looked around. "We can move if you all want, but all must be ready and willing to." He sighed, not wanting to leave anyone behind.

Fang_Wolf_Assassin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElemantalWitch on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:40 pm

Corr sat litening to everything that was going on. He knew Rae's grandfather and trusted him more than any of the other Masters, But this news dident deter him from his duty as a Witch. It was his job to make sure that the decendants of the Guardians were safe and seeing that most of them were present, he decided to make his announcement.

"hey guys... I know this may come as a shock, but um..." he diden't know how to really go on from here. he just decided to get on with it.

"I, um, I.... I bet you all have been wondering why I dont look starved and battle crazed. It's not because Ive been hiding or because of magic, or that I havent been fighting. Its because, because I've been with the Guardians." He said that last part slowly puncuating each word with a pause.

ElemantalWitch
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:25 am

Mara tackled Leo as she attempted to claw Corr, snapping and snarling while Mara wrestled her to the ground and struggled to keep her there. After a few minutes, Mara sat on Leo's back, holding her two hands behind her back.
"Traitor!," Leo hissed, "After all we did for you. We had to kill Slay to stop him killing you."
Her rant was cut short as Mara yanked her arms, wiping some fresh blood from her lip.

I'm screaming I love you so

But my thoughts you can't decode.

TFairy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:45 am

Rea looked around. Her glares were deadly. She rushed him almost wanting to attack but froze right before. "You could have safed them!" she screamed, her emotions finally breaking through. Her wolves came to her side not to growl at Corr but to try and get Rea's attention. "If you were with the guardians, why didn't you safe them!" she was in hysterics now and she wanted to attack Corr but she turned her back.

"I can't believe..." she started but froze. Something was wrong. She quickly rushed everyone. "Mara, Corr, Atreyu, now, start moving, NOW!" she screamed. Her wolves had been trying to get her attention for this but she was too caught up in her emotions. That was why she rarely showed them now. "We need to run now!" she said.

Interior Motives
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElemantalWitch on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:36 pm

"Immobliaus" Corr shouted. His eyes had turned pitch black and the others could feel the raw power comming off of him in waves. The spell he just shouted halted everything in a good 20 foot radius, weather it be flying or slithering or walking. The only ones who werent affected were Atreyu and Rea, most likely because of the protection amulets he gave them those years ago.

"Sit still and listen" He ordered releasing the spell. The dark outside the cave was alive with movement once again, although not hostile. what had spooked the dogs were nothing more than shadow spirits, taking form of whatever creature the person fears most. The only thing needed to be rid and safe from the vile creatures was a warm fire or a good torchlight, or if you are a talented witch a fireball in the palm of your hand. These spirits had taken form of the creatures that most of us had been dealing with for a couple of years. Corr produced a fireball in the palm of his hand and threw it at the spirits, which burst into dust as the sudden light came upon them. Now getting back to business he addressed Rea's outburst.

"Yes, I could have saved the Masters, I wanted to save them. I really did. But I was told not to. The Guaridans Of the Gate had other plans for my powers." " Mara, Leo, Atreyu, and Rea you four are the new Masters. I, LaCorrsa, am your Vessal. The Guardians Wish me to guide you back to them. They also implied that I was to protect you though I dont think you really need it. I mean come on.. you all fight loads of heaps better than I do. I'm just the damn medi-witch when ya hurt yourselves, bloody useless in hand to hand..."

ElemantalWitch
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fang_Wolf_Assassin on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:54 pm

Atreyu twitched as the spell was cast. He fell on his back and looked at Corr. "Warn someone before you do that." He stated as he clenched the area where the amulet was. He was not about to let the secret out to the others in the room.

He clenched his chest until the pain subsided. "I will be damned before I become a master, and I wish not to be one. The gates keepers can find someone else." He exclaimed before he turned away, looking back out the entrance. He took off his Armour and unbuttoned his shirt. Looking down, half the amulet was infused into his skin, the other, missing. On the side that was missing was an inscription written in black, the other side gold to finish it.

It was a curse.

Fang_Wolf_Assassin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:42 pm

Again, Rea felt like she was going to explode. "Masters... What makes you think anyone wants to be a master after this? What makes you think there will be masters after this? Everything has changed... It won't go back to the way things were." she spoke solemnly.

Rea stroked the top of one of the wolves heads. They seemed to always come to her side when she was in the most unstable moments and they calmed her. "I'm not going back until all of this is finished. I have been studying them. I know their secrets..."

Interior Motives
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:16 am

Mara, who had been fighting to release Corr's spell on her, fell forward off Leo and rolled for several feet. Taking advantage of this, Leo stood up and snarled at Corr. "Only my friends call me Leo. I do not consider you as my friend, nor as a cat,"
"Leo, stop it, th-"
"There's no point in fighting fate? I intend on fighting fate every step of the way."
"Let's just say fate has a hell of a lot more experience than you Leo."
"Fate never meant for felines and canines to be friends, yet here we are. Fate never meant for a cat to fly, but il a fait!"
"Vous parlez en français, Leo!"
"Ainsi?"
"Ainsi? Sorry everyone, Leo speaks French when she freaks," Mara growled, turning her attention to Corr. She crossed the distance in a few strides and grabbed him by the throat, holding him up several feet in the air. She had made sure her strength did not fail her in her hour of need.
"You killed my mother,"
"Je vous ai dit qu'il était un salaud doublant!"
"Thanks for the input Leo. My mother was one of the Masters, and you let her die"

TFairy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:21 pm

Rea snarled. Her grandfather was the eldest of the masters and one of the most experienced and had more knowledge than every one of the others. There must have been a reason that the masters had allowed Corr to leave them. Rea suddenly launched herself at Mara, knocking Corr out of her grasp. Rea pinned her down and sat on her chest, not letting her up. The two other wolves snarled and barked at Leo keeping her back.

"Look, There is a reason for everything. It happens and we just have to get over it and deal with the matter at hand. We cannot fight with one another while fighting those creatures. He need to stcik together whether we're felines, canines, birds, reptiles! It shouldn't matter as long as we are able to get through this. So are you going to start thinking? or are you going to continue acting irrationally?"

Interior Motives
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElemantalWitch on Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:26 pm

"je ne fais que ce que j'ai dit" Corr choked as he gasped on the floor.

"Je ne suis pas un agent double. Le Masters m'a dit d'aller à l'gardiens, je ne faisais que suivre les ordres." Corr continued.

Corr's eyes turned thier normal color, rather than black holes, as he gained his control back. He was still learning how to get his power under control.'

"I dont expect things to go back to the way they were, but times are changing Rea and we need the power to defeat these parasites."

ElemantalWitch
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fang_Wolf_Assassin on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:20 pm

"No...claiming a title is no power.." Atreyu spoke as he re buttoned his shirt. He turned around, the skin quickly changing from a dark green to its usual paleness in an instant. He slowly sat down, rubbing the half amulet gently, breathing slowly. "What we need to do is rally who we can find and either hide and let this infection rule out lands...or regain control." The necklace that meant the whole world to him, the one that was around his neck when he was brought to the training grounds, fell out. The purple stone was gone, and in its place was an empty hole.

He had found himself on his travels.

Fang_Wolf_Assassin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:03 am

Leo growled, but backed down. Corr's answer had been good enough for her. A hint of a French accent still entered her voice. "Well then."
Mara was kicking and squirming, trying to release Rea's hold on her. "We cannot win this war LaCorrsa. I fight to survive and to maybe find a place where I can rest myself without being killed by these invaders." She yelled, "Whatever chance we had, is gone. Those masters were the best we've had, for their fighting skills if anything."
Leo then tried to assist her friend, but was blocked by Rea's mangy mutts.

TFairy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElemantalWitch on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:32 pm

" your right, claiming a title is no power. but the resources at your disposal would be limitless and with those resources is power. its not the title that we need or the leadership which goes with it its the resources."

" The Guardians gave me tomes which gave me knowledge, which gave me power. And they can do the same for you"

ElemantalWitch
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fang_Wolf_Assassin on Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:41 pm

Atreyu glared and growled.

"I do not need...tomes...to give me power." He said towards Corr. He was now angry to think that the bird thing would even consider commanding him to go with this idea. When he was little, Atreyu did not have powers, and he grew up fighting to survive while this..thing had it easy. "I never needed magic, and still do not." He exclaimed as he walked out the safe room they were hiding in. He breathed in the cool, night air as he looked around. It was dead silence. It had been this quiet around these parts for a very long time.

Fang_Wolf_Assassin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Rea pushed harder down on Mara waiting for her to realize that she wasn't getting up any time soon until her anger was under control. It was good that Leo calmed down slightly. Rea felt suddenly helpless as everyone seemed to either think they knew what to do or trying to gain control. This wasn't working. They either needed to all agree with one another or have someone stand up.

"That's it! I'm sick and tired of everyone! Why not ask the person who has been studying them, knows all their secrets, and has lived with them as a HOSTAGE!" she screamed. She stood off of Mara now as she realized her anger had revealed a secret about herself that she had been trying to forget.

"Let's just try and survive, please."

Interior Motives
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fang_Wolf_Assassin on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:07 pm

(...this ended?)

Fang_Wolf_Assassin
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!