Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Be Prepared (Neko Rp)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Be Prepared (Neko Rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:57 pm

(no one seemed to post after me. I really think we can revive it again. haha.)
Image Image Image Image<---poke them pwease! especially the black and blue ones.

Why do people kill people for killing others to show people that killing is wrong?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fang_Wolf_Assassin on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:50 pm

(Yeah..heh heh.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fang_Wolf_Assassin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElemantalWitch on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:02 pm

(dude i had a really long post and it dident go through after i spent like an hour on it. ill see if i can remember it and post later)

Amongst the commotion and the outbursts of anger and hopelesness, Corr had an idea. He figured that none of them had a really good hot meal in Ages and everyone needed to feel safe and calm down. Corr started to dig through his bag which as connected to his room in the Castle at the Gate. Corr pulled out several large logs and proceded to build a fire in the middle of the cave. He cast a bubble charm over the fire to filter out the smoke to keep everyone healthy and to not give away thier position in the cave network. Next he dug some more and found the deer he shot that afternoon plus some steaks he had put in an ice box in his room. getting to work he stripped the tenderloin from the deer and started to cut it into bite sized peices for the stew he had in mind. digging around in his bag again he puled out the fresh vegatables from the small window garden in his room and cut those as well. as the stew bubbled and the fire crackeld merrily Corr decided to explain in detail what was going on and what he had learned from the Guardians. He told of the countless books in the library, and of the massive laboratories studying the creatures that had invaded Nekomorian Lands to the east and the west. He also told of a fileing cabnet he found in the library. in this filing cabnet were files of old tests of will and stature. the files documented and experiments designed to determine who the masters could be. there was a file on everyone there including himself. the file on Rea said that the tests and such couldent be performed at a distance so they staged a kidnapping though her parents had already given consent for her to be there. the kidnapping in of istself was just another test of her mental ablities. the other files he dident read feeling that they should be the first to find out. so digging once again in his infamous bag of treats he produced the files of his friends that were present. he also gave mara sly's file, since she was the closes to him. by then the stew was ready and he dished out portions for everyone and gave the dogs the cooked steaks with Rea's permission of course. after his tale everyone was silent.

"leo, i dont know if this will help but.. i learned a cooking spell for canoles while i was in italy. would you like one?" Corr said trying to break the ice tha had settled over the group.

ElemantalWitch
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:06 pm

Rea watched Corr with such fire in her eyes. He had read her file. She had a file! Her anger was beginning to grow larger with each massing minute and as he handed out the files she grabbed hers. Flipping through the pages, tears settling on her eyelashes, she tossed the file into the fire to watch it burn.

"There shall never be a file on me..." she hissed.

She was just beginning to grow calm when Corr handed her food. She refused to accept anything. She had grown cold and her heart had been covered with ice ever since they had left. She was being stubborn but she wasn't going to be all accepting. He hadn't gone through the rough life they had gone through and she felt he had cheated out of everything.

Rea suddenly stood up and walked away from the group. She wasn't going to stay with someone who cheated through everything. It seemed as her anger grew, so did the fire...

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fang_Wolf_Assassin on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:30 am

Atreyu just, blinked. He took his file, staring at it for a moment. He felt that the answer to his searching can be found, just by opening the file, but he was afraid. He set it aside, and watched Rea leave. Sighing some, Atreyu soon stood up, walking after Rea. He cought up with her.

"Hey...what is it.." Atreyu asked in a calming tone, placing a hand on her shoulder. He stopped her, turning her around so that they can talk face to face. "What is wrong?" He asked again, his good eye scanning her face.

Fang_Wolf_Assassin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:55 am

Rea refused to look Atreyu in the eyes. "He didn't go through what we have... what I have. He's so calm and collective and he doesn't know what it's like! All because of his stupid magic... It isn't fair. I had to earn my right for food and he can just make it willy nilly."

Rea had crossed her arms over her chest and stared at the ground. One of her wolves came up whining softly to ask her what was wrong. She patted his head lightly, his ears pointing back. "I just... I don't know. I feel if I accept anything from him, I am taking the easy road while so many of us have died taking the rough road. There are still some on the rough road... alone... starving."

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fang_Wolf_Assassin on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:45 am

Atreyu nodded a little. "Then dont take the easy road." He said calmly. "He does not know, and he doesnt need to know..that kind of pressure will destroy him." He continued on. He then pulled her into a hug, his arms wrapping around her waist. Atreyu closed his eyes as he whispered, "I will never leave you alone, I promise you this." At that note he let go of her. "Come one, we need to get back to the others and make a plan before day break."

Fang_Wolf_Assassin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:45 am

Mara threw Shade's file on the fire after Rea threw hers. "He did not grieve for him. When he attacked us he showed no mercy, he didn't even recognize us. He was mad in the head at the end." She ignored Rea storming off, Atreyu following her. Same old Rea. Mara glanced at her file, chuckling a little. "Ya know, I'd have thought it'd be bigger."
Leo was flicking through hers, absorbed in it. "They had this much on us?! Cool Mara, your Mom was like a spy!"
Leo cringed as her friend hissed at her, her ears flattening. Mara turned away, letting her hair fall into her face, hiding it.
"Je suis très désolé. Mara?" Leo called, walking over, placing a hand on Mara's shoulder.
"Laissez-moi seul!" Her voice was slightly distorted.
"Mara?"
"Aller-en! Mangez de votre nourriture italienne! Et enlevez votre main de moi!!"
Leo turned, slightly dejected, back over to Corr. After a few minutes, she looked to him. "Are you still offering that italian stuff?"
"I can't believe you Leonie!" Mara yelled, twisting around. Tears were streaming down her face, her eyes rimmed with red. She stood up, and stormed off, ignoring Leo's yells. She was still faster than Leo.
She didn't stop until she was safely up an oak tree, curling up on one of it's broad branches and sobbing her heart out. Crying for her parents, for this bloody war, for all this fighting...
She hadn't cried since she was a child, the day when she climbed a tree and fell out of it, breaking her arm and a rib.

I'm screaming I love you so

But my thoughts you can't decode.

TFairy
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude on Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:09 pm

(Is this still alive? If so can people still join?)

Claude
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:20 pm

(yup. It keeps dieing and then keeps being brought back. It's a zombie XD)

Rea watched Atreyu but she didn't go back inside. She didn't want to. Mara soon came out and scrambled up an oak tree. Rea watched her before heading towards the cat. "Did you know... They have new creatures now? The other ones were on the ground but apparently the "mother" created these tree climbing ones. Much more gruesome than the others."

Rea turned away and straightened out her shirt. "I'm going to wash up." She said. She had her wolves with her so she would be find. Besides, she knew of a hot spring nearby. For some reason, the creatures didn't like steam. She would have to remember that. Moving closer to her destination, Rea wondered how everyone was able to find them. It seemed now, Nekos were popping out of the ground. Perhaps there was something that was going to happen and all their instincts were telling them that they needed to stick together. She didn't know but she did know that she was tired of thinking.

Rea finally appeared at the hot springs. The steam looked relaxing and she began to remove her armor. She took out two pieces of cloth and wrapped one around her torso and the other around her hips. She walked into the steaming liquids and released a sigh. It was warm and so relaxing. She allowed the liquid to consume her and she watched the dirt and grim wash away. Rea dunked her head and as she broke through the surface, rushed her hands through it. Before, the dirt had turned her beautiful hair brown but it's lavender hues shown once more. Feeling how soft her skin was, she realized that the mud actually helped moisterize it. It was strange to think about that when the creatures were crawling all over the place.

Her two wolves suddenly began to whine and then growl. They sensed something. Rea knew if it was a creature it wouldn't come any closer because of the steam so she was safe. Reaching out of the water, Rea grasped on of her weapons just in case.

(Claude, if you want to join, that's an opening for Rea and your character to meet.)

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:19 pm

(Okay)
Name: Raiku Reniein
Nickname: Rai
Half what?: Human/Fox
Appearance: *Waiting for a few friends to photoshop a pic for me :D*
Personality: Is quite kind, he cares for others and hates to see someone get hurt, especially if he could've prevented it. He tends to get a bit carried away in battle and will welcome it without a second thought if someone were to try and attack him, though if attacked out of fear he would normally try and calm the person down, he will fight back if his life is threatened though. Completely unlike a fox in almost every way, though he is quite curious at times.
Weapon of Choice: A short hilted katana made for one handed use, and a wakizashi that he wields backwards in his off-hand for defense most of the time. Both blades are diamond coated so as to be able to cut through most anything.
Bio: Rai left the academy when he was eighteen, without permission of course, he couldn't learn anything new from there and didn't have any friends...so he traveled the world and looked for someone better then him to learn from, he found a few masters and trained with them for a year each. The war started on his twenty-third birthday, and his current master was killed, what a nice birthday! He started wandering again, looking for any survivors to hook up with...as time passed he noticed this seemed more like a plague then a war, people were dieing too much, and not enough of the enemy were dieing...
Other: Has two plushies, one is a wolf, and the other is a fox, usually in his small backpack he carries around.

(Hope this is good, and I'll edit it with the pic when its done x3)

Rai walks through some bushes and trips on a tree root sticking out of the ground, he falls flat on his face "Ow.." He hears growling and his ears perk up and start twitching *Something is around here...wolves maybe, but I can't see anything in this steam.* He stands up and walks forward a bit, sniffing the air for any stray scents, he barely smells two wolves and...a wolf neko? he couldn't quite tell, the steam was messing with him. He started walking towards the growling, hand on his katana just in case. "Anyone there?" he calls out in almost a whisper, trying not to attract any of those things.

Claude
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:26 pm

(Tis good!)

Rea heard the sound of someone or something and quickly picks up her blade. Her entire body sprung out of the steamy water and she slipped through the steam and into the bushes. Her wolves are by her side in an instant. She spotted whatever made the noise but the steam was making it hard to identify who or what it was.

Rea jumped forward and landed on it, pinning it to the ground and holding the blade at it's neck. Her purple hair was still wet so droplets landed on the man's face. Looking at him, she realized it was a neko and she removed herself off of him. Realizing she was only in cloth that was soaked, her arms wrapped around her chest while her wolves sat on either side of him. "I apologize for my... greeting. You can't be too careful now a days..." she said as she pushed a strand of hair out of her line of vision.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:18 pm

Rai pulled his blade in time to block the attack, though he was still pinned to the ground. He looks down a bit and blushes realizing whats sitting on top of him. He sits up after she gets off him, still blushing "Umm..don't worry about it, it was probably a bit more pleasant then intended." he says jokingly, sliding his katana back into its scabbard he stands up and looks at the wolves on either side of him "Pretty wolves, and your not half bad looking yourself." He smiles, knowing how stupid of a line that was. "Well, I'd doubt that your here alone, how many others are with you?" he asks curiously.

Claude
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElemantalWitch on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:23 am

(Welcome!!)

"Sure Leo, ill whip a couple up in a jiffy, I just hope they taste right" said Corr. Consentrating he began to work the cooking spell, his eyes turning black once again with magick. He began chanting the words and the magick became visible to leo. An aura of color and light appeared from his hands and he begsn bending and twisting it to his will. After a few moments a sliver platter heaping with canoles. "oops! I only ment to make three... I guess I over estimated...Bon Appitite!" Corr handed the silver platter full of the little creame fill pastries, some drisseled with white and dark chocolate. He took one for himself and bit into it tenatively. It was good! there was no magical tang that usually sticks to his baking with magick. he was quite pleased with himself, but Maggie began to hiss and spit from the depths of his bag. Avoiding a questioning gaze from Leo, Corr quickly opened his duffel bag and fished out his fammiliar. "Maggie kitty, whats wrong?" Corr asked worriedly. Maggie continued to hiss, but she climed up onto his sholders and instead of telling him what was wrong she showed him. she put her paw upto his forehead and showed him what she was seeing. A new person on the horizon, the downfall of the creatures, and the masters at thier rightfull place at the school.

"Maggie kitty" Corr said warningly. "I've already seen this before with my own powers, why are you showing me again?" Maggie glared at him and stayed quiet, laying accross his sholders not making a peep.

"Sorry 'Bout that Leo. I have no idea whats wrong with her, she been acting like this for a couple of nights, showing me the same premonition over and over again. Apparently she is confedent that this war wil end soon. she keeps showing me that someone will show up and help us unite the nekos once again and we will end this war. then it jumps a few years to showing you guys as masters teaching at the school. but her visions of people are subjective, they decide something else and the vision changes. so im not sure why its the same everytime." Corr explained.

ElemantalWitch
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xDeathxNekox on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:22 pm

You guys accepting anyone new?
ImageImageImage

xDeathxNekox
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KatiKitty on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:41 am

Name:Keitha
Nickname:Kei
Half what?:Cat
Appearance: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_image ... nsight.jpg
Personality:Socail and perky but catious, she is very bouncy and loves to talk to people, but every once in a while she gets depressed for no apparent reason.
Weapon of Choice:Katana ( Traditional japanese sword )
Bio:She never met her parent and has been traveling around since she was about 15. She is non-violent for as long as possible though she doesn't enjoy fighting if she needs to protect herself she will.

KatiKitty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby senilecat on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:36 pm

Any of u guys been on a site called chickensoothie.com?)
99% of Americans enjoy Skittles. 0.9% of Americans do not enjoy Skittles. If you're one of the 0.1% who stand in the street throwing Skittles at small children and screaming,"TASTE THE FREAKIN' RAINBOW!" then post this in your siggy.

senilecat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby senilecat on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Name: Alexandria Wolfblade
Nickname: Alex, Wolfy
Half what?: Fox
Appearance: Brown Hair, Red ears and tail, Dark purple eyes
Personality: Rogueish in demeanor, but once you earn her trust, you have a friend for life
Weapon of Choice: Katana
Bio: (to be rp'ed out)
Other: Saw her parents get murdered

senilecat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KathrineArei on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:23 pm

Are you guys accepting anyone new? ^-^

Name: Kathrine
Nickname: Anything you wish c;
Half what?: Wolf
Appearance: http://i47.tinypic.com/2gxqp2x.jpg
Personality: Kind, a bit hyper, cheerful, sometimes violent, strong, and friendly. She wont attack without reason, and she wants to help others.
Weapon of Choice: http://i45.tinypic.com/262nqmc.jpg <--- Dont know how to describe it o-o
Bio: You'll find out eventually ^D^
Other: She's an orphan o:
~Kathrine~

KathrineArei
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXDarkWolfieXx on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:00 pm

(Is anyone accepting? It seems 'dead' lol)

xXDarkWolfieXx
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!