Be Prepared (Neko Rp)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Be Prepared (Neko Rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jclemno on Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:13 pm

(Well, IDK if this will get back up anytime soon, but I hope it does because It would be great! So Just in case it does Here my profile thingy.. :D)

Name: Katze
Nickname: Nothing really.
Half what?: Half tabby
Appearance: Going to see if I can't get someone to make me a photoshop pic for it, because my drawings not that great. :\
Personality: Calm and relaxed, can be immature when exposed to too much sugar.
Weapon of Choice: War hammer!
Bio: Twisted and disturbing, And still being worked on. XD
Other: Has two familiars named Moochi and ShaSha.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jclemno
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSinXx on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:36 pm

Name: Alexi Culten
Nickname: Shadow
Half what?: Panther
Appearance: Image
Personality: Alexi is quiet and mysterious, she often keeps to herself but is very kind when spoken to. Alexi is bisexual and she doesn't judge anyone.
Weapon of Choice: Shadow Sword
Bio: Alexi grew up in the darkness, which makes her afraid of light. Both her mother and father taught her the power of the Necromancer's since they were supposed to carry on the family tradition.
Other: Likes Sweets and rarely sleeps.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXSinXx
Member for 5 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiTheNeko on Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:28 am

Name:Yuuki
Nickname:Yuu
Half what?: Half Cat
Appearance: http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... a8e99d.png
Personality:Brave, energetic, passionative,ambitious, loyal, dominant. And he doesn't like to be bossed around, Yuuki is also a huge rebel, so don't except him to listen to someone immediately.
Weapon of Choice: Runed twin blades
Bio: Yuuki is yet mysterious to the ones who are not his friends, or who he trusts. However he's very energetic and has a fiery personality, he loves hunting small animals like rabbits or so.
Other:

YuukiTheNeko
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittles4568 on Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:40 am

Name: Silvia

Nickname: Ace

Half what?: White tiger

Appearance: midnight blue hair, deep blue eyes, white cat ears with black stripes and a matching tail. She usually wears black or green cargo pants, a dark tank top, a huge hoodie, along with a black beanie.

Personality: Silvia is a bit of a kuudere, meaning she finds it much more amusing to observe others rather than be the center of attention. Speaking of attention, she hates it with a passion, preferring to go unnoticed, she usually keeps to herself and shows little emotion. But once someone cracks her tough shell, she's a real sweetie with a bad side worse than hell it's self.

Weapon of Choice: A bow and arrow, along with multiple hidden throwing daggers that are strapped to her hip.

Bio: Silvia was an orphan,she was adopted time after time, but all the couples that adopted her wanted a sweet child that was all cuddles and rainbows, not a girl who knew of life's true intentions . She acted as a mother for the children at the orphanage, guiding them down a better path, caring for they're injurys when the workers turned a blind eye. But soon she was taken away to train for a invisible battle that couldn't be won.

Other: In the orphanage she had a brother like figure named chip (half canine)

Skittles4568
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xAngelStormx on Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:50 pm

Name: Angel Storm

Nickname: Yuki. Based off of his race.

Half what?: Arctic Fox

Appearance: Angel has platinum hair, short, white fox ears, piercing cyan eyes, and a long, bushy white
tail. He has a very versatile sense of dress, but defaults to a light v-neck t-shirt, dark denim and white trainers. When training, he switches the denim for some tight and flexible shorts.

Personality: Always trying to put on a show, he lives for attention. He keeps to the shadows until the perfect time to appear, so he is never there when wanted, only when needed. He is quite generous, but he has a tendency to give what he cannot afford.

Weapon of Choice: A pair of lightweight katana, designed to be only handled by each hand. Specifically forged to suit Angel's style, these swords could be swung at great speeds with little effort.

Bio: Angel comes from a noble family, living in the distant mountains. His family are known for their skills as assassins. Not wanting to follow in his parent's footsteps, Angel developed a talent for dual weilding katana. His family respected his decision and allowed him to train, teaching him only basic ninja skills.When he was sent off the the facillity, his parents lefts him with only one phrase: "It is in the darkness that the blade is hidden."

Other: He is a fluent french speaker.

xAngelStormx
Member for 5 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draco_infyrnus on Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:25 pm

Profile:Draco_infyrnus

Name:Draco
Nickname:
Half what?:(Neko as in half human half animal so what animal?) wolf
Appearance: black long hair pail skin black hoodie blue jeans and ice blue eyes
Personality: passive aggressive tends to be alone but will let people help
Weapon of Choice: titanium one edged sword
Bio: lives in woods mother was killed by father in drunken rage his father became abusive and would beat draco when draco turned 13 he ran away after he promised to avenge his mothers death
Other:one of the last times Draco was abused his father smashed a beer bottle in his face leaving
a scare from the right side of his forehead down his right eye to his cheek

Draco_infyrnus
Member for 4 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby beneko11 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 am

Profile: Beneko11

Name: Beneko
nickname: Beko, benchii
Half what? : Neko
Appearance: black hair, black ears, greenish-blue eyes - overly long-sleeved shirts and jeans
Personality: fun-loving, light-hearted, joking, usually smiling, likes food (especially sweets) - gets embarrassed and flustered if called "cute" or "kawaii" - can get distracted (or obsessive) at times
weapon of choice: wits and fists
Bio: grew up with normal human parents - a disease began destrying his ears, and had them amputated in order to save his brain. Had an operation to restore his ears, and got cat ears instead (as well as a prehensile tail)
Other: likes dogs

beneko11
Member for 3 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nighthawk111 on Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:38 am

Interior Motives wrote:Half what?:(Neko as in half human half animal so what animal?)
&
Half what?: wolf

I'm sorry to be *that* jerk, but you need to get your facts straight before you post something. a neko is not a half person half animal, you're so very wrong. Neko is Japanesse for cat, that's it. A cat person is a nekomimi, though people often just say neko. When you put that you're half wolf, you are in no way a neko. The term you are looking for to descibe a wolf person is Ookamimi, or for short ooka. Please in the future research a bit more. Thanks

Nighthawk111
Member for 3 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akaira on Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:31 pm

Profile:

Name: Akaira
Nickname: Kai
Half what?:Wolf
Appearance: Silver Hair(short at sides and back and long at top), blue eyes, medium height, septum piercing.
Personality: Shy, caring, innocent and scared
Weapon of Choice: Dual Blades
Bio: Orphan, scared of the world because of what its done to me, quiet.
Other: kik: AkairaZeus snapchat: akairazeus Skype: ParaDuxZ

Akaira
Member for 2 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RAM(bighorn sheep neko) on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:09 pm

Name:Ram
Nickname:none
Half what?:bighorn sheep
Appearance:white, bushy white beard, no top of head hair, brown eyes, 6"2, all muscle, 310 lbs., no shirt, ripped blue jeans, no shoes, very hairy(white hair), two large ram horns growing from my scull
Weapon of choice:my horns/head
Personality:usually strong and silent, but loves to laugh if he trusts you. Very protective yet reckless at times, and is a strong lover of Christ.
Bio:outcast from his family, he traveled the world as a pro fighter until he found a woman at age 18 whom he married. She and his 3 month old son were slaughtered in front of him, driving him to kill someone. Fled to the academy to escape the law. Wishes to train and hopefully help teach.

RAM(bighorn sheep neko)
Member for 2 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mackenzie766 on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:25 pm

Name: Icelene
Nickname: Icy
Half what?:(Neko as in half human half animal so what animal?) half neko, half cheeta
Appearance: blonde long hair, blue eyes, short
Personality: Nice, generous, helpful
Weapon of Choice: bow and arrow
Bio: im really fun to hang out with. Im not good at jokes.
Other: I love to cuddle. I love to color. I love to play with yarn. I also love to play dress up. I want to feel loved.

mackenzie766
Member for 2 years
Friendly Beginnings Author Property Buyer Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!