Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Be Prepared (Neko Rp)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Be Prepared (Neko Rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:05 pm

There is a world inhabited by all Neko's of shapes, sizes and different animals. The young are brought up by the parents but when they turn seventeen, they are handed over to a training facility where they are to learn to fight with their weapon of choice. They learn to fight in case of war which has not occured yet. They are trained for five years and then are returned to their families.

Rules:
No Godmoding
Try not to have one liners. Be lengthy and descriptive.
No Mary sues, or emo sues.
Keep it PG-13. Romance is allowed but don't get this topic locked. take it to PM
Only kill someone if they say it's okay

Profile:

Name:
Nickname:
Half what?:(Neko as in half human half animal so what animal?)
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon of Choice:
Bio:
Other:

Name: Desirea
Nickname: Rea
Half what?: wolf
Appearance: Image
Personality: She is very aggressive and intimidating. She gets very determined and focused. She can be laid back at times but not when she is training. She can be caring and kind when people get to know her.
Weapon of Choice: sais (three pronged daggers)
Bio: She was taken care of by her father who always taught her never to give up and live to the fullest. Her mother had left and never came back. Rea has loved her dad because he always knew the right thing to say. She enjoyed living with him and even cried when it was time to say good bye to him and go to the training facility. She loves it there.
Other: She got her ear caught on wire when she was little and has a small hole in her left ear. She has three wolf pups that seem to follow her around.
Last edited by Interior Motives on Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image<---poke them pwease! especially the black and blue ones.

Why do people kill people for killing others to show people that killing is wrong?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Be Prepared (Neko Rp. people needed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fang_Wolf_Assassin on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:15 pm

Hiya!! never done an Neko RP...so here it goes!!

Name: Atreyu
Nickname: Fang
Half What?: Wolf

Appearance: http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii33 ... yloner.jpg

Personality: Atreyu mostly keeps to himself, but once you get to know him, he can be a really nice guy. If you end up pissing him off, you better run for it. Hes very laid back.
Weapons of Choice: Double bladed staff (Staff with swords on either end.)

Bio: Not much is known about Atreyu. He was found as a baby under a tree, all alone. He was rasied at the academy and there he stayed until a mission would be given to him.
Other: He keeps a pet Falcon with him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fang_Wolf_Assassin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:19 pm

(sweet. no to wait for more people.)

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fang_Wolf_Assassin on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:21 pm

(yay!! Im leaving on a plan tomorrow though to head back home, so I might not be able to respond right away when it starts because of packing and the flight...)

Fang_Wolf_Assassin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:34 pm

Name: Fellina Friar
Nickname: Felly
Half what?: Mountain Lynx
Appearance:Image
Personality: Friendly, playful, very curious. Intelligent but loves to be joking and playful, always trying to cheer up others.
Weapon of Choice: Twin axes [meaning there are 2] which have roped cuffs for her wrists so that she can swing them in circular motions without losing the blades. Image
Bio: Felly has always been very friendly and grew up being treated very kindly. Though she did have some rough points and many thought she was odd and strange, seeking her elimination, she has grown to be strong and proud, whilst still carrying a good personality and mentality with her.
Other:
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:40 pm

Name: Mara
Nickname: Chaos
Half what?: Jaguar
Personality: Can be cheeky, and outspoken, but generally keeps herself to herself.
Weapon of Choice: Katana
Bio: Both her mother and father were Honour students at the academy, and both mastered the katana. Mara had been encouraged at home to use the katana, and had started to train with it at 4 years of age.
Other:

I'm screaming I love you so

But my thoughts you can't decode.

TFairy
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fang_Wolf_Assassin on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:49 pm

(How many people we need???)

Fang_Wolf_Assassin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:20 pm

(just a couple more! or one more guy)

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Démon on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:34 am

Name: Seraki
Nickname: Shade
Half what?:(Neko as in half human half animal so what animal?: Snow Leopard
Personality: Shy, quiet, keeps himself to himself
Weapon of Choice: Multiple Daggers
Bio: Seraki is much of a mystery. He is the first in and out of the lesson. His parents did go to the academy, but they kept quiet too. One thing is known though. Seraki's father had a thing going on with Mara's Mother when they were in the training facility, and Shade does seem to act wierder than usual around Mara.
Other:

Démon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:08 am

(alright let's start!)

Desirea ran through the training ground, her wolfish tail kept straight out giving her less air resistance and allowing her to move faster. Her sais were in her hands which were brought close to her side. Her purple hair was pulled back from the air and her ears were laid flat. She jumped, landing down apon one of the dummies, slashing and stabbing with her sais then kicked off doing a small flip before landing on her feet once more.

Rea grabbed a bottle of water off the ground that she brought with her. She drank the water a bit before pouring the rest over her sweating, tired body. She had been practicing for almost four hours already and it was time for a break. She sat down on one of the benches feeling the gentle cool breeze brush over her from the window.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:08 am

Name: Kilpatrick
Nickname: Kip

Half-what?: Hyena

Appearance: Kip has rough unkempt hair that is three different shade of blonde/brown. If you see his hair in the right light, it appears spotted. Lean, with an almost hungry look, and small. He usually wears cargo pants and earth-toned clothing.

Personality: Kip is loud, he talks ALL the time. He has a permanent grin on his face that makes it hard to tell what he's thinking, and sometimes if he's being serious or not. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme to his wild and erratic behavior. He giggles when he's scared, he giggles when he's happy, he giggles.

Weapon of Choice: A plain staff that is a little taller than he is.

Bio: He grew up on the savannahs far from the academy. He has a natural aversion to lions and lion-like creatures. On the plains the hyena Neko's stay together, unfortunately the packs are large and communal. Kip has no idea who his parents are and has had to fend for himself within his community.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:17 am

Kip squatted on all fours watching the trainig ground from behind the reeds. He watched as she attacked the dummy, noting her speed and agility. Making his way around, he snuck up behind her. She had no idea he was there. It was great, no... it was hilarious.

"Ee-hee-hee-hee-hee-heeee!" Kip rolled over clutching his stomach."It's just-hee hee- it's just too funny! Hee! Heh... huh." Kip sighed as he stood and brushed himself off.

"I failed again, didn't I?"

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:26 am

Rea turned and saw Kip. She wasn't surprised in the least.

"Hi Kip." she said as she shook the water from her hair. She was wet now from dumping that water bottle on her and the cool breeze made her cooler. She loved it.

"What are you doing here?"

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:32 am

Kip started doodling in the dirt with his staff, not looking at Rea. He was drawing two stick figures.

"I'm bored. Nobody will practice with me- they think I'm making fun of them. I knew you liked to do the lone wolf thing." Kip snickered at his joke."So I thought I'd see what you were doing before lunch."

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:45 am

Mara emerged from the field used for sword-fighting with no more than a few scratches on her arms and traces of blood and clay on her katana, which was still in her hand.
She took another swig of water and continued down towards the Training Ground.
Maybe she could find a bigger challenge down here. Or a chat.

TFairy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:50 am

I stood alone, in the open space of the long concrete deck before the field. I watched another, a boy, talking about a challenge. I laughed loud enough for him to hear, a bright smile on my face. My tail flicked about curiosly in an array of question mark shapes.
"I am a challenge." I called to him, picking up the twin axes and swinging them in circles as the wrist loops became snug on my wrists.

I held them against my white tank top and smiled, my axes shining in the light. I put my right foot forward, standing on the palm of my feet. I was very agile, and quick. This would be fun.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:08 am

Kip took one look at the crazy cat lady and stepped behind Rea.

"No it's ok, I think I'll go eat lunch now. Heh. You just-hee hee- go on about whatever you were doing before." Kip started edging his way out of the training grounds- eyes on the cat. He could out run her if it came down to it. The only people here faster then him were the birds and that cheetah chick. Kip started laughing as he got to the edge.

"Ciao! Get it? Chow? I'm going to eat lunch? Hee hee!" Kip darted off towards the cafeteria.

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:20 am

Rea eyes him with one brow raised then looked at the girl with the double axes. She gave her a smug look before going to follow Kip. She wanted some chow as well. Suddenly yips and barks came through the clearing. Three wolf pups came sprinting towards Rea, tongue lolling out bouncing and sprinting towards her.

"Oh no not again!" she yelled out as the pups tackled her to the ground licking her cheeks and nose.

Rea had found the pups abandoned in the woods one day and had decided to take care of them. They followed her everywhere. She had left them sleeping when she went to the training grounds and figured they realized she was gone.

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:08 pm

Mara froze as she heard yipping, followed by several wolf pups. She took off quicker than that Hyena guy. She hated any member of the canine family, and even a Neko had to work to get her trust if they were wolf.
She'd heard that they were doing meatballs today in the canteen. Best grab some lunch.

TFairy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:17 pm

As Kip pulled a tray up to the counter he realized what lunch was. "Mm-mm good!"

Kip prefered his meat uncooked, but whatever. He set his tray down at one of the tables. Kip was digging into his meal with relish when he noticed one of Rea's pups watching him. "Don't gimme that look. I'm not falling for your tricks, you scoundrel. Heh."

Looking around to make sure no one was watching, Kip slipped a meatball to the pup. "If you tell your siblings it won't happen again."

"Hey, anybody excited about the game tonight?" Kip asked the general cafeteria," 'Cuz I know I am. Hee hee."

7achary
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!