Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse

Preparing for War

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Preparing for War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:22 pm

Alright, first off, if there's anyone that I haven't talked to that would like to participate in this war, 'lemme know.

Secondly, all weapon designs should be posted here. We kinda' wanna' know what we've all got behind us an how much closer we are to be'in ready to move in.

Third, this is what we need.

Suits, one for each of us. Indepth design an whatnot.

Mobile doll specs. We've got the image, jus' need specifics.

Our Airborne armada, it's open for anyone to take up. We will still be using Pegasus as well. I'll leave it up to Zhelir whether or not to use Leviathan.

An that's it, let's do what we can. Good luck.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:28 pm

I'm working on the Mobile dolls. So that's taken care of.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:30 pm

I'll bring the Leviathan in for sure. The hull-mounted Beam Cannons should tear through ground-based forces.

I will need a suit designed for me, if possible. In the way of MS design, I know next to jack shit.

That is, unless we decide to roll with ACs.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:49 am

Uh.. Double you tee eff? =( I was left out. I'mma kick your Pegasus in the hull for that.
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:30 pm

Your name was mentioned, amigo, but you were away. You're more'n welcome to join in, if you've got the time.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.