Price of a Life

Price of a Life

a part of “Price of a Life”, a fictional universe by FuyuHana.

"No matter how hard this world falls, we will not." 2061, the world has fallen and everything is now every man for himself. Win or lose. Kill or be killed. That's what we have fallen to. (One Role Open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Price of a Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Price of a Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:39 pm

No, don't encourage me. It will only lead to bad things.

...But I will ask if anything else comes up

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lifecharacter
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:44 pm

My personality section is quite vague, but I'll just explain it through the RP, if that's alright.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

roomrider
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:15 am

Oh, and could you possibly explain further about these "weapons," and how the death of the disease from one is like.

roomrider
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:37 am

@Life
Ohhhh, I'm encouraging you, alright. I definitely am!

@Room
Don't worry! My personality (Actually, everything) will be vague for my characters! Oh, and the weapons are just normal weapons, but have been evolved by the scientists so kill demons. Per demon kill, some black ink will spread on the person's body, and after enough demons (humans don't count) have been killed, the black ink would have eventually covered the person's whole body and they'd be dead by then! If you want more information, look at my past comments in the OOC since I've got a lot more detail in those ouo

Maybe we can recall someday, and meet again

FuyuHana
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallacywonderland on Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:06 am

@Fuyuhana omg yes Asuka is badass and I dont watch that many anime anymore so i was stumped on who to use xD oh! And you're character lacrimose, in the CS page there is a typo (saying larcimose) thought i should let you know :)

fallacywonderland
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:49 pm

I think my CS is pretty much finished, so please look it over and point out any typos and such!

Also, when are we gonna make our first posts? And It might be a good idea to create a group called Flag, for the flag members.
Last edited by roomrider on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

roomrider
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:25 pm

@Fuyu: Ah! I'm so sorry for the lag on my end! I'll have part of my character submitted by tonight! :>

H3R0
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:28 pm

@Fallacy
Yes yes yes, she is! And don't worry, I'm sorta the same, but more in a way I don't have enough time to watch anime and rp, and keep up with school grades, etc. ouo And thanks! I'll go fix it in a minute!

@Room
I'll be looking for them and see if I can find any! And first posts would probably start... this weekend perhaps? (Might be a little before since I have to leave for Texas and may not have any internet where I'm going) And yeah, they're apart of Flag, four members, don't leave each other, kinda like an odd family, you know? xD

@H3R0
No worries! Don't need to flip out now! ^u^

FuyuHana
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:34 pm

Don't hate on my character for using a gun! I didn't know that this RP would be a "swords and shields" Sci-Fi.

roomrider
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:47 am

My character has a gun too. She has lots of guns in fact. I just assumed that if guns were able to get the whole demon-killing thing, the scientists wouldn't have wasted their time creating anything but guns.

Oh and, considering this is supposed to be post-apocalypse, bullets might not be that easy to come by, necessitating the nitty-gritty stabbing.

Lifecharacter
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:09 am

@LifeCharacter: The gun thing makes total sense. Personally speaking, though, using other weapons is too much fun for a roleplaying atmosphere :> However,

@Fuyu: --if the weapon I gave Zacharie is not correct to the roleplay setting, I'll be fine with changing it~ I tried to look at everyone else's sheets (mainly yours) to make sure to get things right, but sometimes I overlook things. ┐('~`;)┌ Anyway, I submitted him (...a day late; I'm sorry, I know it's probably a tired excuse, but something ended up happening over dinner that sort of threw me off the rest of the night hhhh but I'm not going to whine) :> I'll see about finishing him tonight, but it may not happen. If not tonight, then tomorrow. :>:>

H3R0
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:10 am

@Lifecharacter
Oh, alright then. But just saying, guns are prohibited in Japan to start with. So only members of their law enforcement and army have access to firearms. The only reason my character has a gun is because his father somehow got it through airport security.

Fuyu, are there going to be any prior first post events that we are going to do? For example; a character relations thread for the members of Flag. And sorry for the constant changes and modifications to my CS, I just keep finding things to add or change!

roomrider
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:32 am

Well the military probably would have been out and about fighting demons before they gave up, meaning that there were likely a good amount of weapons lying around that were either abandoned or are near their former owner's corpse. Other than that, there are plenty of arsenals for people to loot and introduce guns into some sort of post-apocalyptic system of trade.

And character relations could probably just be done over PMs between you guys. You could make a dedicated OOC thread for it if you wanted to have it down in public for potential edits and discussions, but that's up to you four.

Lifecharacter
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallacywonderland on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:28 am

Uh yeah, I dont know what @FuyuHana and @H3RO want to do about the character relations. Your call. ^^

fallacywonderland
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:46 pm

Will the wanderers all be separate? Or will some of them be together?

roomrider
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:36 pm

Wow, I went to bed once and then the OOC suddenly got super busy xD

Anyways, so, regarding firearms... Japan doesn't allow guns, but after the catastrophes, no one really cared, and scientists used them primarily for the weapons to kill the demons since they were easy and efficient to use. (Ouuuu, Room you have no need to worry! Regular weapons are completely fine!)

Alright, and I'll make another thread since I'm sure we should just discuss here instead of sending thousands of PMs xD

@H3R0
He looks great so far! His weapon is fine too, so don't worry about it! (Any weapon for any weapon is fine actually) Feel free to take your time since I'll be a bit busy for the mean time~

@Room
The wanderers can/don't have to be together or in a group. This is all up to the rpers and I'll also add that into the next thread for past experiences and relationships that I'll be making in a moment~

FuyuHana
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:24 am

Will there only be the three members of flag? Or are there many more? If so, how many disposables are we talking about?

roomrider
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:49 am

Hey, treat the NPCs with some degree of respect. Otherwise you get the crappy situations where what are supposed to be believable people are reduced to half-assed, incompetent cannon fodder that serves no purpose but to make player characters look awesome by comparison.

Lifecharacter
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 am

Haha, I guess your right. Sorry.

roomrider
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Sorry about that guys, I made a mistake.
Last edited by roomrider on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

roomrider
Member for 7 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!