Price of a Life

Price of a Life

a part of “Price of a Life”, a fictional universe by FuyuHana.

"No matter how hard this world falls, we will not." 2061, the world has fallen and everything is now every man for himself. Win or lose. Kill or be killed. That's what we have fallen to. (One Role Open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Price of a Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Price of a Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:51 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Price of a Life"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Maybe we can recall someday, and meet again

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FuyuHana
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Price of a Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallacywonderland on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Hey! I would love to join if I can, so I want to reserve the spot for the female member of flag.

I have one question though, why do people use these special weapons to kill off other humans when they could possibly use anything? Did I read this wrong, or do people just not have anything left besides these special weapons (and are these weapons like guns? do you have a specific design for them?)

A Dance With Dragons ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fallacywonderland
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:58 pm

Well that made my decision easier; I'd like to reserve the female wanderer.

As for the weapons, I'm pretty sure people use normal weapons as well, it's just that the special weapons have the added bonus of dissolving anything, human or demon, that they touch and that makes for a really strong weapon rather than something simple like, say, a knife.

Umm... The Last Ringbearer.

Lifecharacter
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallacywonderland on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:04 pm

Yeah, I suppose so but it seems so wasteful, you know? It takes your life, bit by bit, but you couldnt bother to get something half decent like a glock (that kind of wasteful). But I am sure there is an explanation for it.

fallacywonderland
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:19 pm

I believe the whole "ink" thing only applies to killing demons, meaning that there's no downfall to using it on other people.

Lifecharacter
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallacywonderland on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:20 pm

Yeah, you're right. I must've missed that part/not read it properly. My fault!

fallacywonderland
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:07 pm

@Fuyu: I'm back! May I reserve the Second in Charge of the Flag, please? Again, I just love the way you set up your Intro! :> Also, Gone.

H3R0
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:49 pm

@Fall
Life's got it down actually! Everything they said is what I also would've said ouo (Also got the two of you down!)

@H3R0
Welcome back! Thanks you~ And you've been reserved!

~~~~

Also, I opened up a female wanderer slot and reserved a male on instead! Currently there are two males (On in Flag and one not) and a female (independent) available!

FuyuHana
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:28 pm

Hi I'm sort of interested in joining this RP, so could I join? I'd like to reserve the spot of the last remaining male wanderer, PM me if my request is verified please.

roomrider
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:46 pm

@Room
You've been given the role (and a PM!)

~

Due to me not being able to find any other male FCs at the moment... I've returned to my female wanderer (/=u=)/ Don't hate me I am so sorry

FuyuHana
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:51 am

Well, now it's my turn for questions!

What part of the planet does this actually take place on? Based on earthquakes and tsunamis (also your character) it's Japan (demon magnet that it is), but then there's deserts, which don't really seem to fit unless the demons spread desertification with them.

How many demons does one have to actually kill before they wind up dead?

When you say a blank ink spreads throughout a person's body, what affect does it have on the person's appearance? Does their skin or blood start darkening?

Lifecharacter
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:00 am

Hmmm... I would probably have to say it is somewhere in Japan, but due to extreme switches of weather after the demons came (Yeah I forgot to mention this!) many places have been deprived of water so much of the world is probably incredibly hot deserts. But yeah, in Japan xD Though, maps are hardly found, so most people don't always know their exact location.

Ink spreads little by little per demon kill, so probably around 1,000, if that's logical enough! This also depends on strength though (didn't mention this either OTL) so if your character is weak, they'll probably die faster after every kill (either mentally or physically or both) and the stronger character will survive a little longer after every kill.

Id say both. Their blood will go from red to a darker red and deepen even more until its eventually completely black, basically meaning that person is on the verge of death. It's almost like a scar, but a smooth scar. Their skin literally turns black, but the texture doesn't change. Perhaps they will have less and less energy, but it's more like their skin is just simply being colored (almost like a tattoo.)

Any other questions go ahead and ask! (Not really sure if I made much sense in my answers above though xD)

FuyuHana
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallacywonderland on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:03 am

Oh oh I have another question, so it has been two years since the demons came. How long has it been since the earthquakes and tsunamis? Were these one-time events, meaning the demons came immediately after the earthquakes and tsunamis or did people have some time to regroup? Also, since my character is a member of Flag, I suppose they are stationed in what was Japan, right?

Oh just so you know, Im absolutely hopeless with coding so if I mess something up, I apologize OTL

fallacywonderland
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Sure thing! And yes, all one-time. Well, the larger ones. The larger/largest ones happened two years back, but there have been smaller ones after the demons showed up. Most of these probably aren't life threatening. Yup! I'm planning on Flag's hideout to be somewhere in a ruined city of Japan (Maybe Tokyo?), probably in one of the buildings that suffered last damage, but they're mostly traveling to different places in the desert and hardly separate from each other.

Don't worry about coding! If anyone needs help/wants me to fix it up for them, just ask and I'll get straight to it!

FuyuHana
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:14 pm

And now I have another question. Could you tell us how Artificials actually work? I'm not sure if they're created as adults and are virtually immortal, or if they "grow" and "age" by way of maintenance or a lack thereof, as well as how "perfect" they actually are.

Lifecharacter
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Hey Fuyu can I reserve the last male character of Independent Wanderers?

Lock and Key

Leej10100
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallacywonderland on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:40 pm

Submitted (finally) my character. Hope she isn't too much a bore -.- I tried to keep her bio short, I promise OTL (and even still it doesnt have everything i wanted to include) oh man I need to be able to write more efficiently.. lol

fallacywonderland
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:45 pm

@Life
Alrighty! So, Artificials can be made at any age, but whatever age they are made at will be their final appearance when they break down (since they're like computers) Take my character for example, Lacrimose, looks from 16-19, but is around her 40s as an Artificial! Their growth will only be their mind - some Artificials have been made so that they learn quickly, but they cannot grow older in appearance. They can be developed with unique personalities, but only by a smart group of scientists. Most Artificials are emotionless really.

Oh! And for future references; the ink from weapons also apply to Artificials, only that they are slowly broken down instead of slowly dying. Their "skin" will still also turn black. Since Artificials are like computers, then think of the ink as a virus.

@Lee
Just let me love you. Oh my god. You are such a kind person. Wow. Just. Ugh.
Course!

@Fallacy
Lol xD I think she looks awesome actually! (Omg, you used Asuka~ Sorry, I kinda love her) Don't worry! I just say to write short bio since I made the CS short, anyone wanting to make their bio lengthy is completely fine, open, and wanted by me! ^u^

FuyuHana
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:04 pm

So, and this is hopefully the last question, how does the whole "dissolve any demon (or human) that it touches" thing work for the weapons? I get that they're insta-death, but what constitutes a "touch"?

Lifecharacter
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:28 pm

@Life
Ah, I accidentally put that there just to extend or something xD I don't literally mean touch, sorry! Just as in the weapon is highly dangerous to demons more than humans. (Wow, I answered this question much more vaguely than the others OTL Sorry!) If you have any more questions though, I'll definitely answer since its a bit fun actually~

FuyuHana
Member for 7 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!