print("Hello World!");

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

print("Hello World!");

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hedgehawk on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:01 pm

Hello all,

Not entirely sure why I decided to try and be clever with my welcome title. I am guessing i was trying to be edgy. But that has at this point probably already failed.

Um, I guess I have been RPing for about 11 years now. It could be slightly longer, not to sure. Just wanted to say Hello, and look forward to RPing with you all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hedgehawk
Member for 1 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver Promethean World Builder Group Theory Author Conversationalist Tipworthy

Re: print("Hello World!");

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:28 pm

Hedgehawk wrote:that has at this point probably already failed.

Hardly, as it caught my attention! Let me be the first to welcome you to RPG, our humble corner of the web where we've been chipping away at the boundary between reality and imagination since 2005! We have a few exciting things going on that you might be interested in, but let's give you some time to acclimate and engage before we spring the broader vision on you. :D

Feel free to ask questions here in this thread or in RPG Chat, where I'm sure our supportive community will rush to help you learn the ropes. Excited and eager to see you around!
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 15 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller

Re: print("Hello World!");

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:32 am

Welcome-
Glad to have you (and your creativity) here! There's a lot to do and see, so here's a few links to get started
  • Interest Check & Roleplayer's Wanted to see what people might be cookin' up, gauge players for participation, and find RP's who's GMs are actively seeking players!
  • The Multiverse is a great place to start if you're ready to jump in and start writing. It's a big place, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask
  • Forum Games are always a fun way to find friends and get the creativity rolling

And yes, like Remæus said, do stop by the chat! Can't wait to see you around
love
lost
Awakening The Impervious Door - Read along with our adventurers through this dungeon-crawl!

Vankoryth Detente - Calling All Vampires

Auroragon - The Multiverse awaits the last people of Norvnu

Connect on Twitch for my RPG live-streams <3
Tutorials, dramatic readings, worldbuilding, and more!

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!