Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Private RP (BeautifulTragedy & Tina101)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Private RP (BeautifulTragedy & Tina101)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tina101 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:50 pm

Bored out of her mind, Sasha decided to take a nap under a tree in the park. That way she'd have enough energy to perhaps hit the theatre district later on and hit up those rich people who could afford to toss money away for a few hours of pathetic entertainment. It was such a waste of good money.

Sasha spread out under the shade of a tree and used her sweatshirt as a pillow. The cool spring air was especially relaxing. Sasha wished she had more time to do things like this, but unfortunately she didn't, so she had to take advantage of when she did.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tina101
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:54 pm

Alexander sat down on a bench and pulled out a book from his messenger bag and flipped through the pages. He figured he might as well get some reading done, he had started this book a while back but never had the time to finish it due to his classes. It was a great day to be outside, it wasn't raining and it wasn't too hot, the weather was perfect. Alexander sat at a bench under the cool shading of willow trees while he read, captivated by the book.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tina101 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:49 pm

Sleep really wasn't coming for Sasha, but she still felt like relaxing a little bit in the shade. It was such a nice day, and she wasn't in the mood to deal with people after those annoying religious people at the shelter. She opened her eyes and found that guy from earlier sitting in the shade of the tree across the pathway from her. What in the world was up with this? It was as if every time she turned around, there he was! She decided to ignore him and stretched out to make herself comfortable. Sometimes she wished that she could sleep in the park at night, but cops didn't really like that, and she didn't really get along with cops.

Tina101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:53 am

Alexander left a page in his book folded over so he would know where to pick up when he started reading again. It was a good book, but he wasn't in the reading mood anymore. It pulled him away from his beautiful surroundings and into a fantasy world of demons and angels. Instead of continuing with the book he got up and started walking. His eyes landed on the girl that he seemed to run into everytime he went outside for the past day and a half. He thought about approaching her, not exactly liking the way his previous conversations were worded.

He slowly walked over to her, book in hand.

"Hey, uh, I wanted to apologize for what I said yesterday, and this morning."

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tina101 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:55 pm

Sasha was honestly surprised to see that man, who was starting to become familiar to her, and hear him apologize to her for his terrible attitude. Letting out a sigh, she sat up and drew her knees to her chest in a comfortable position.
"You can't help the fact that you're a snotty, stuck up brat," she replied without missing a beat. She motioned for him to sit down next to her. "Why don't you sit? Or do you think your rich friends will be upset to see you with a lesser person like me?"

Tina101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:31 am

Alexander pushed back the urge to roll his eyes, he had already done enough of that for the past day and a half. Instead he sat down next to the girl, leaning his back against the tree that was behind himself. He chose his words carefully since he did have a tendency to be rude. Most people, other than the ones at his college, who he didn't really talk to, had addressed his rudeness before. At the time he didn't care and thought they were in the wrong for saying such a thing about him. Still kind of feeling the same way her pretended to ignore the girl's last words.

"I'm Alexander." He held his hand out, hoping she would shake it.

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tina101 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:40 am

Sasha had enough civility to shake Alexander's hand while saying, "I'm Sasha." She leaned her cheek against her knees and looked at him. She couldn't figure out why he had come over to sit with her, it just didn't make sense, so she decided to ask him. "Why are you here? Why do you want to talk to someone like me, there's probably a million other people you could be with right now." Sasha knew that she sounded incredibly rude, but it was just something that she had to know.

Tina101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:35 am

Alexander shrugged, again picking the right words to say. Though the first thing that came to mind was 'None of your business', that would be a pretty lame reply. He looked over at her, "Well I keep running into you so I figured I'd stop to talk to you. Its true I could be somewhere else talking to dozens of other people, but I had to apologize for the way I had acted previously," He answered, completely satisfied with his answer. He didn't have to be the typical stuck-up snob all of the time. He liked it better when he was around people who weren't just interested in his money.

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tina101 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:09 pm

Sasha nodded. What was she supposed to say next? She wasn't exactly the social type; most people avoided her like the plague for obvious reasons. Even so, here was someone who approached her to start a conversation, and she was acting like a complete and utter moron. She pulled at the threads of her tattered jeans, she'd have to try and find a new pair soon. Maybe she'd be able to find a half decent pair at the local thrift shop. She could then turn these into some shorts, something she'd need when it got warmer out. Last summer she almost passed out from the heat, and it wasn't an experience she wanted to repeat again.

Sasha still couldn't think of anything to say. What did you say to a rich person? She had no idea what to say to him still, and that bothered her. Now she looked like a mindless, lazy homeless bum, which she definitely wasn't.

Tina101
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!