Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Private RP B/W Spellman & I

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Private RP B/W Spellman & I

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:06 pm

Ana was unable to say anything, or move for that matter. She let out a soundless scream as she felt a searing pain tear through her back and hands. Ana was unable to draw back from him. He was too strong than it happened. He disappeared and she was left alone. It was when she had witnessed both her parents being burned to death. The ower of them had tied Ana down and forced her to watch. Their bodies bursting in bright red flames, licking along their skin, them screaming in agony and pain.

Than she woke up. Ana screamed as she sat up, but gasped. She stared down at her hands. They were scratched. She removed her nightgown and walked to the large body mirror. She turned around and looked at her back. Scratched were back there as well. She started crying as she put her nightgown back on.

It wasn't a dream. It was 100% real.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:32 pm

Misteria knocked on Ana’s door after hearing her scream, “Ana, are you alright?” she asked. She still hadn’t experienced anything from Rapheal or from the crow creature but she had feeling it would be soon, “May I come in?”

Cory ran towards the door, he too hearing Ana scream, “Is she alright?” Misteria shrugged her shoulder, unknowing herself if Ana was fine or not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shur
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:22 pm

Ana was unable to speak as her traced a finger along her scratch marks. It was Misteria's curious voice that broke her trance. "Misteria?" Ana asked, lifting her head up. She hid her hands behind her book as she nodded. "Come in, it is unlocked." Ana said in a calm voice, or at least she tried to make it sound calm.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:35 pm

Misteria opened the door and walked in, Cory behind her, “Is everything alright? We both heard you scream,” she wondered, a concerned look on her face but soon turned a glare as she scanned her room. Misteria could sense someone in the room, someone she couldn’t see but knew so clearly who it was. She could feel a warm hand placing an iron grip on her arm, then a slight burning sensation before he let go, “Rapheal.” She mumbled.

Cory looked confused, “Who is this Rapheal person?!” Misteria looked shocked at his question. How could he not know? Everyone who was born in this land, knew about the demon. Everyone.

Shur
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:08 pm

Ana didn't reply but looked down. "Oh, just a bad dream." She said, quickly trying to make something up. Really, it wasn't a lie. It was a bad nightmare... just real-like. Ana's hands and back began burning that she winced slightly at the intense pain, hoping that Cory nor Misteria had noticed.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:25 pm

Cory was not a vigilant person but Misteria was and she saw Ana wince, even if it was only slight. She gestured Cory to leave and reluctantly did still a bit confused about what was happening. Once he left, Misteria eyed Ana, “He has found another pawn has he?” she said as she walked over to the balcony, “A pawn to have his entertainment.”

Shur
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:16 pm

Ana stood up and she followed Misteria. "Yes." Was Ana's only reponse, her hands visable. "He got my back as well." Ana added on, a soft whisper to her voice as she looked down, crying softly, her body shaking.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:58 pm

Misteria watched the activity outside or the lack of activity and raised her brow. Why was it so calm? Even the wind seemed to have disappeared as if...scared of something. Dead calm. The birds had ceased to sing, the animals had stopped to speaking in their way. It was calm...too calm. It irked Misteria, "Damn that demon. It is like he's immortal. If only you knew how many have tried and think they have successed only to die some days later, tortured before death came. Revengful murder."

Her nails scrapped on the railing, making marks on it, deep marks, "All because of a single woman and I so happen to be her reincarnation!! And I happen to drag, Ana, into the pit."

Shur
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:07 pm

Ana looked up at Misteria. "Why does he want you dead so badly, if you don't mind me asking?" Ana asked Misteria. A small burning pain began building up in her chest, but she pushed it away, ignoring it as best as she possibly could.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:56 pm

Misteria turned to Ana and placed her finger on her chin as if pondering at her question, then she looked away, "Didn't you already ask me that question before?" she asked trying to recall the time when Ana had asked her, "But I doubt he wants me dead..." she replied, making her way across th balcony, "...he wants me to live in misery because of what someone else has done 1000 years ago..."

Shur
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 pm

Ana's eyes followed Misteria. "Who?" She asked, walking over to Misteria, curious as to why Rapheal had such a grudge on Misteria.

[[I'm going to bed now; I may or may not be on tomorrow, it all depends. So, good-night! See you later!]]

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Misteria turned back around to look Ana in the eyes, “Now I know I have explained to you before,” she said, feeling unappreciative of retelling everything for things to make sense why things were happening the way they did. She shook her head and was silent as she walked away unwilling to say anything since Rapheal was still alive and she so happened to be his most priced pawn in his game. Just as the woman who started it all...

Shur
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:22 pm

[[She did xD I forgot lol]]

Ana sighed as she turned back, facing the sky, frowning slightly as she began to wonder about everything. Why was Raoheal doing this to Misteria? All these thoughts were jumbling up inside of her head.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:08 pm

(OOC: lol, yes she did)

The chef ran up to Misteria, bowing before doing anything else in her presence and spoke, “Lunch is ready and waiting for you, everyone else besides Miss. Ana is at the table.”

“I’m not hungry,” she told the chef, who cocked his head in curiosity as he watched her walk away. He shrugged his shoulders and left for the opposite direction, towards Ana, “Lunch is ready.”

Shur
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:13 pm

((Damn xD))

Ana shook her head. "I'm not really in the mood to eat." Ana replied nicely as she turned and walked off the balcony, out of her room, and out of the castle, making her way into the garden just to wonder around, to clear her mind of everything.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:24 pm

Misteria had wandered into the garden as well and was sitting on a bench, thinking while Kida found her way onto her lap. She stroked her, thinking it would ease her mind and to an extent, it did. There had to be a way to kill the demon. There had to be and that she didn’t find the way yet. Rapheal certainly decided to show up at the worst time. Misteria sighed and her hand went to her belly and she sighed again. She couldn’t do what she did last time but it also meant she was vulnerable.

“This is just stupid!” she exclaimed, making Kida look up at her curiously. The she mewed seeing Ana and she ran to her. Apparently Tiberius wasn’t too far and he followed Kida, meowing cheerfully.

Shur
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:15 am

Ana smiled, kneeling down to pet the two rare animals. "Hey, and how are you two doing today?" Ana asked and chuckled. Look at her, she was talking to animals. Ana shook her head and stood up, glancing slightly over at the well.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:14 pm

Kida leapt up unto Ana, snuggling against her while Tiberius nipped at her clothing, “Ah, such a nice young lady. You must be the new resident of the Kalietan palace, yes? Ana I presume, correct?”

It was woman speaking, her voice sweet. Her perfect body was covered with a long black robe and her face was covered by the darkness created by the hood of her robe. Her hair, long and clearly blonde in color was waved at the tips. She extended her exposed hand, pale and skinny and gestured her over, “Care helping me young lady?”

Shur
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:19 pm

Ana laughed as Tiberious nipped at her, and Kida nudging her head on Ana's chin, but the sound of the woman startled Ana. She glanced up and nodded. "I am." She replied and put Kida down after nudging Tiberous away. She stood up and walked closer to the woman. "Sure, what is it?" Ana asked.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:00 pm

“Come with me dear,” she said and started walking slowly in the opposite direction. She walked for a few minutes until they reached a tall tree, “You see the tree has plenty of gorgeous apples ready for picking. Mind getting one down for me from at the top? I hear those are the best tasting ones. And get one for yourself too, dear.”

The tree was high and the top ones were some a hundred feet in the air, “Would you do that for me?” She asked.

Shur
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!