Private RP B/W Spellman & I

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Private RP B/W Spellman & I

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:43 pm

When they reached the palace, Elenor/Lucas grabbed Ana by the wrist, though by now, Ana was snapped out of her daze. "What are you doing?" She said, frightened now. "You're bait. Once Misteria finds out that you're here, and that Rapheal is here as well, than she'll come after you. All perfectly planned out." Ana shook her head. "What about Elenor?" She questioned. "Let's just say, she's in a better place now." He said and went into the main throne room. "Rapheal, I've got her." Lucas said to his brother, pushing Ana to the ground.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:39 pm

Misteria strolled into the main library and sat down on one of the half dozen chairs available. Books surrounded, organized neatly on the shelves that reached to the ceiling, “At least now I can move about on my own land without the girl following me.”

She placed one hand on her stomach and sighed.

The main throne room was in shadow and only his golden eyes glowed and his claws glistened, “Perfect!” Repheal exclaimed, “Thank you my brother. I knew I could count on you seeing we both dislike the Kalietan royal.”

Slowly he walked down the steps that were before the throne and he eyed Ana with his cold, menacing eyes, “Zephanie! Amatheese! The girl is here.”

The two women appeared, Amatheese as scornful as ever and Zephanie with fresh blood staining her lips, “That Elenor woman had the sweetest blood,” Zephanie said as she licked her lips, “A few more people and I’ll have my wonderful beauty again.”

The vampires eyed Ana with a smirk, her skin still healing somewhat from the burns she acquired. Amatheese smiled slyly. Both women were allies with Rapheal and Lucas. Rapheal laughed as he knew for sure Misteria would meet her fate.

“This is just perfect. Keeping her alive is getting way too risky since she almost mastered that medallion of hers,” Rapheal approached Ana, placing his hand under her chin, “She had the most wonderful night with Antonio and that is what is going to cost her her life. An heir inside her, making her at her most vulnerable seeing the medallion will refuse to obey her.”

He laughed and the two women laughed with him and exclaimed, “Let the witch burn!”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shur
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Ana glanced over as the two vampiric woman. She than looked at Rapheal as he spoke. Ana jerked her head away when he had placed his hand under her chin. "You'll never get away with it. Misteria is much more powerful than you are, and so am I." Ana said.

Aika
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:12 pm

Rapheal laughed, amused at what Ana had said, “Oh really. If you both were more powerful than me, wouldn’t you have killed me by now?” He continued to laugh as she wrapped his arms around Zaphanie’s waist and Amatheese walked over to Lucas, “I want Ana in the dungeon and Lucas...feel free to do what you wish with her as long as she stays alive.”

Shur
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:18 pm

Lucas smiled, picking her roughly up by the arm. He turned to Amatheese and wrapped his arm around her slender waist. "Would you like to accompany me, babe?" He asked in a sly and sedutive voice to her. Ana struggled to get away from his grasp, but it was useless.

Aika
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:25 pm

Amatheese smiled wickedly, “I love to,” she said in her own seductive way and gave him a tongue kiss. In the meantime Repheal and Zaphanie left to do their own thing.

“Water, your Highness?” A servant asked Misteria who shook her head the servant walked away after curtsying. Misteria eyes were closed and her breathing was heavier than usual but she didn’t find it unusual and she gestured for something to come to her. A book. It floated towards her and it open on its own on her lap. She started to read to get her mind away from things.

Shur
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:29 pm

Lucas returned her french kiss and held her hand. "Than let's go, my dear." He said to her. The other arm was wrapped tightly around Ana's arm as he drug her behind them. They soon arrived at the dungeon and Lucas threw her in a stall. He smiled as he glanced at Amatheese. "Would you like to be first, dear? Remember, we must not kill her...yet." He said, smirking slightly.

Aika
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:35 pm

Amatheese pondered for a moment before smiling, “You go. I’ll have the pleasure to watch,” she said while passing her finger softly along his jaw line, “Like I’ll have the pleasure of watching Misteria burn. I had enough of being her assistant and I’ll be more than happy to watch her as she gets what she deserves.”

Shur
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:43 pm

Lucas smiled. "As you wish." He said and kissed her before going into the dungeon. "Well, well, well, you weak human. Do you actually believe that Miasteria and you, combined, could actually take down my brother and I? Well, puny human..." Lucas grabbed Ana's arm, "that's where your wrong." He said and threw her against the wall. Ana let out a low groan as she hit the floor. She coughed, trying to get ehr breath back. Lucas tilted his head to the side. "Aw..." Hu mumbled and laughed as he picked her up roughly, by her hair. "Hey, babe, looks like Ana is waiting for you." He said to Amatheese.

Aika
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:52 pm

“Oh really now?” She said with a smirk as she entered the dungeon, “You really think you and Misteria are strong?” Violently she pushed her against the rough stone walls of the dungeon and forced her nails to dig into her shoulders, “Let me show the difference between you and I. A human and non-human.”

With great strength she threw her to the ground and uttered a few words. Magic. She had acquired it by killing non-human and sucking their power. An invisible force was pushing down on Ana with immense weight but Amatheese made sure she didn’t die....yet.

Shur
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:56 pm

Ana let out a loud scream as Amatheese's nails dug into her shoulder. She was than thrown on the ground, landing on her back. Ana tried to scream, but failed miserably as a invisible weight crushed down on her.

Lucas just leaned against the wall, chuckling at what his beloved was doing.

Aika
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:15 pm

Amatheese smirked even more and kept a close watch over Ana. When she felt it was time, she snapped her fingers and the weight was off and she turned to Lucas with a sly expression, “You’re turn.”

She walked to the side and eyed Lucas and spoke to him telepathically, You know what would be scar her? she smiled, You a male and her a female...

Shur
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:03 pm

Lucas smiled over at Amatheese. "You see, this is why I love you, babe." He said and grabbed Ana by the hair, throwing her on the small cot. Ana was still trying to catch her breath as he did this. Lucas began kissing her neck, but roughly, his hands holding her arms above her head, squeezing them. No doubt there would be bruises. Ana closed her eyes, trying to keep calm, so she could send an message to Misteria. "Misteria! Help me, Elenor is dead, Rapheal and his brothers and two woman, one being Amatheese, have me locked up. Lucas is going to hurt me really bad. They fooled you and I. Please help me, but be careful. They are going to kill you." Ana said and screamed as Lucas starting tearing her clothes off...

After he had finished, Ana was passed out on the cot, her dress torn and tattered. He smiled and walked out of the dungeon cell, locking the door. Lucas than pulled Amatheese closer. "Your turn." He growled, kissing her playfully.

Aika
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:43 pm

Misteria’s eyes remained closed, asleep, as she sat on the chair in the library. The place was silent, too silent actually but through her slumber she heard someone speaking to her. The voice was familiar but she couldn’t recall who it was, “Misteria? Are you alright? You’re awfully warm.”

Her eyes opened halfway and she looked to the side seeing Antonio eyeing her with a worried look, “Ya, I’m fine...” Misteria said quietly as she got up and slowly past him. Why was the room spinning? Before she knew it the place was dark.

Amatheese smiled and kissed him back, brushing her soft lips along his neck, “Poor thing, she passed out. It’s no fun torturing her anymore.”

She growled playfully, “But certainly doesn’t mean we can’t have a little fun huh?” She said and giving him French kisses.

Rapheal was kissing Zaphanie all over but stopped suddenly and watched a large mirror mounted on a wall showing what Misteria was doing. The demon growled angrily seeing she had fallen unconscious on the library floor, “When I asked for those crows, which ones did you sent out?”

Zaphanie was picking at her nails when he asked her the question, “The one’s with the strongest parasite. Why?”

“You bitch!! I asked you to send her the others so she would let Ana go, nothing else. At this rate she will never come!”

“You want the woman dead. What the hell is you’re problem?”

“Right now, you!” Rapheal answered and pushed the vampires violently out of his room, making her slam into the opposite wall. Rapheal slammed the door shut leaving Zaphanie to glare at the door.

Shur
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:37 pm

[[Sorry :-( My computer has a bad virus and its taking forever to get rid of!]]

Ana woke up, and was was alone. Pain shot all throughout her body as she struggled to sit up. "Misteria....please help me..." Ana said in a soft voice as she closed her eyes, a tear escaping. "I'm so sorry for leaving..." She added and opened her eyes. Ana knew she could get out, but her powers were gone. When Lucas...well, he must have took her powers out. So she was not only powerless, but weak.

Aika
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:47 pm

Misteria opened her eyes and found herself laying on her bed with a cold cloth on her forehead and a nurse beside her, watching her diligently, “Your Highness, you’re awake. That is good news.” The nurse placed two fingers on her wrist and counted and smiled, “Pulse is back to normal.”

Misteria got up quickly upon remembering the voice she heard belonged to Ana. She quickly ran out of her room, the nurse trying to stop her but she gave up. She called Sheeba and the wolf transformed and took her towards the place where Ana was being held.

Shur
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:56 am

After Lucas and Ameethese had finished their....time together, he slipped away as she remained resting and walked into the dungeon, smiling wickedly at Ana. "Well, well, well. You're awake." He said and sighed. "My brother will be down here in a few minute, he than can tortue you, though his is much, much more painful." Lucas told her. Ana continued staring down, not looking at him. Sctrach marks were running up and down her arms, bruises around her neck, her eyes swollen, and she thoght she probably twisted her leg, because it was hurting like hell too.

Aika
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:23 pm

Misteria and Sheeba entered the palace where she had sensed Ana and ordered Sheeba to go find Ana while Misteria explored the place, “Rapheal must have sensed me by now.”

Rapheal approached behind Lucas and crossed his arms while his pierced Ana with gaze, “A lot more painful. Trust me...” The demon said as he walked closer but stopped in mid step and he sniffed the air, “She’s here...”

Shur
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:32 pm

Ana looked up. She had summoned enough strength to stand up and try to run past them, but Lucas had pushed her down. "No you don't. Rapheal, I'll go distract her." Lucas said and had transformed into Ana and smiled as he left. "Misteria! I'm so glad you found me!" The "false" Ana exclamied.

Aika
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shur on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:41 pm

Misteria cocked her head suspiciously when Ana came, or someone who looked like her, “You’re stupid. You have the same spirit as that of the person who claimed to be Elenor and not Ana’s.”

She crossed her arms and glared, “It doesn’t matter who you are but you’re stupid for not knowing how Kalietan senses work. You can’t hide the fact you’re an impostor anymore.”

Shur
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!