pro-mistkae

a topic in Character Journals, a part of the RPG forum.

If you want to create a journal for your character, use this forum.

pro-mistkae

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:16 am

journals go here

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: pro-mistkae

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:23 pm

nicknames- Cheri , darlin', sugar, Mon ami

hidin' -in' instead of ing

wit'- instead of with

de - instead of the

th'[word]- instead of the

y'[possesive word]- instead of your

dat- instead of that

non- no?-additive after suave sentance.

'cept- instead of except

gon'- instead of going to

c'mon- onstead of come on

o'- instead of "of"

don' or dont'- instead of don't,

((usually, the T is not pronounced at the end of words))

'bout- instead of about

"Well dat's a rallyin' cry if e'er I did hear one."

l'il- instead of little

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:51 am

Lines drawn in blood tend to get blurry

[url]OOC[/url] xx [url]Newspaper Articles[/url] xx [url]NPCs[/url]

In a world where science has made terrific leaps, unexpected consequences have occurred. From the hushed hazardous gas spills to the radioactive phenomenon, humans have at times held powers only thought up in comic books. But unlike comic books, the villains that rose up are not born innately evil. Everyone is just a person, surviving in whatever way they can. Sometimes that means rising as a gang boss to ensure your family is well off and your kid gets into college. Sometimes that means robbing an old lady for her groceries so that you don’t starve; or tossing your baby to the streets because you can’t feed them. Don’t cringe, there are worse things done in this world. Crime has gone steadily up at an alarming pace, while the economy worsens and living conditions plummet; leaving a wide gap between the rich and poor. New drugs enter the market, and with as intense as the new street drugs are, half the population is barely even lucid enough to notice the injustice surrounding them. Chaos reigned for quite some time, until...

The US government attempts to declare Martial Law that is how bad it was. But the attempt fails, and that’s how bad it got. It is organized at the moment to where the criminal public agrees to keep the crime to a minimum, no bombing elementary schools and such, and the cops are required to look the other way when it comes to things like petty theft and drug dealing. A disturbing and unhealthy balance forms, where crime remains steady, and justice remains literally blind...

But there are those who would not stand for such a twisted way to give in to this way of life. Criminals and desperate people are not the only ones who had developed powers. Unfortunately those vigilantes who won’t stand for such an illusionary peace are outnumbered and attacked on both ends. The public wants this balance; they believe it can’t be helped, and so those trying to stop crime are looked down upon. The government seems to be supporting this view, and has developed a lynching law. That’s right, if a vigilante is spotted, it has been declared legal for the public to lynch them on sight. Here, the good guys are kept as disorganized as the bad ones; if you can even call them good guys at times…

Meanwhile….

But while he waits for his companion to join him, up in the space station, the technology used has had an unexpected short out, easily fixable by the handy man. But he’s dead. The programmed computers shut off, and the companion’s programming is lost. She awakens, as new to the world as a child. Impressionable and ready to soak up any information that comes to her super-geared cortex or a mind. Will she be used to tip the scale of justice and reject her purpose? Or will she embrace her destined purpose? As a vigilante finds her after she accidentally transports to earth in the middle of the street, it is up to him and those who decide to aid them in order to teach this new being what it means to be on the side of justice. But can they do that if they’ve began to see that line blur?

About

From the information above, I am sure you have gathered that this rp is at its basic form, a superhero and villain rp. But rather than keeping it generic and simple, I wanted to stem off from that sort of clear-cut line and get a bit more realistically in depth. Heroes that play dirty and are vicious, villains with relaitable problems and reasons behind what they are doing. Sometimes good people do bad things, and bad people to good things. Questionable morals and a mature atmosphere are what this rp is going to be about. If you are game for that then cool, if you'd have a problem with cursing, gritty and rough actions, and violence (lots of it) then mayhaps this rp isn't for you. I plan for this story to involve everyone in it, and we will be using the ooc quite a bit to flesh out plans and interactions. If you join you will not be left out, and hopefully we can create a literate and kick-ass environment. Emphasis on the literate, seriously, I will be checking your posting history to see if you are literate and a good writer, unless you want me to look at a sample from you, which I understand if you are new or if you have only been in casual rps for a while. So if that is the case, then pm me and we can work around that.

How to Join

The sing-up information and a few suggested roles I need are in the ooc, mind you the term roles does not mean that those slots have any requirements in the creation of your character, simply in what they do in the beginning so we can get this show on the road. Well, one role does require a specialization, but the powers and whatnot are completely up to you. For characters though, I would like to see some unique powers and abilities, with weaknesses that are valid, not bs weaknesses like being arrogant or reckless. Those are personality flaws, not weaknesses. Tell me what you are bad at for those, what could counter your character's ability, anything they are simply not good at. Same goes for strengths. Basically I want anything you put on your profile to be well thought out and important. Also, don't be afraid to go look at others people's profiles and have some sort of connection to them! All it takes is a pm, and boom, you're connected, it makes things more fun that way. You can either play a 'good' guy or 'bad' guy, now mind you good guys are hated by the general population, though there might still be that little kid out there that looks up to you, and the bad guys are kind of ignored. Keep this in mind when making your character, I'm sure it will change a few things when thinking of your character's outlook on life. As with any good rp, no mary-sues or gary-sues please, I will give you a review of your character before I accept it, stating if the profile is good or not, and other than letting me see a sample of your writing everything should go smoothly. Go check out the roles and some ideas I have in the ooc, sign-up your character and lets get this show on the road!
Last edited by Unicorn Luv on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:43 am, edited 6 times in total.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:48 am

From the information above, I am sure you have gathered that this rp is at its basic form, a superhero and villain rp. But rather than keeping it generic and simple, I wanted to stem off from that sort of clear-cut line and get a bit more realistically in depth. Heroes that play dirty and are vicious, villains with relaitable problems and reasons behind what they are doing. Sometimes good people do bad things, and bad people to good things. Questionable morals and a mature atmosphere are what this rp is going to be about. If you are game for that then cool, if you'd have a problem with cursing, gritty and rough actions, and violence (lots of it) then mayhaps this rp isn't for you. I plan for this story to involve everyone in it, and we will be using the ooc quite a bit to flesh out plans and interactions. If you join you will not be left out, and hopefully we can create a literate and kick-ass environment.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:52 pm

Blurry Lines ooc

[url]Tab[/url] xx [url]Newspaper Articles[/url] xx [url]NPCs[/url]

Roles

-Someone to first find the new super soldier component, this person is the first person my character will meet and start learning things from.

-A sort of info guy, someone who knows a heck of a lot about what is going on, the spy/detective sort of guy. He would know about any sort of conspiracies going on and would know who has what power, he would know the what, the how, the when. High intelligence, and he knows what Flawless is, and that their is another out there like him. This character may or may not know a lot of the supers personally.

-A gang boss who is well known and is now a 'general' of Flawless's 'army'.

In the synopsis, put if you are a hero, or villain. This bit goes into the Description section. Places are left blank, they are for you to fill in, such as the font and coloring, here is a great place to find plenty of colors, a much wider range than on the toolbar here. For fonts, just open a word document, pick a font, and copy-paste. The size I put at 300 because with most fonts I have seen, this is big enough, but if you have a font that the size number 300 is going to be too small, change it to 400. Vice versa, if it is too big, try going down by incriments of 50. Be sure to vote in the poll on what sort of pictures you guys want to go with. We will have either all anime, or realistic pictures and the realistic-anime sort of pictures, such as the ones from heisse and such. You can submit your profiles without a picture until something is decided.
Code: Select all
[center][size=300][font=][color=]Character's Alias (try not to be too cheesy)[/color][/font][/size]
[color=]⌈[/color][size=150][color=#BFBFBF]Quote from character[/color][color=]⌋[/color][/size][/center]

[right]Image for character will go here, but we don't know what sort of images we want yet, so go vote in the ooc![/right]
[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Name[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
full name goes here

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Age[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
age goes here

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Appearance[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
a paragraph of how your character looks, include height and weight please, and you don't fill this out till we decide on what sort of pictures to use

This goes in the personality section.
[size=90][color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Likes[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
likes go here

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Dislikes[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
dislikes go here

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Personality[/color][color=]⌋[/color]

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Relationships[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
are you single? do you have friends? any partners, any family? etc. how close are you to these people?[/size]

This goes in the Equipment section. For powers, I don't mind a pyro, but be a bit more clever than that, like, if you're going to be apyro, then be one who just now learning how to use it and is pretty bad at it, or perhaps have severe side effects of it. You can have more than one power, but they must relate to an over-all theme and be tied together. I won't allow time travel unless you give me a really good character, and I do want to see some really good powers here. Tie them into a theme of your character.
[size=90][color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Power[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
a description of your power goes here

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Equipment[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
Include electronics if they have any, weapons go here too.

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Strengths[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
your specialization, what you are good at etc.

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Weaknesses[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
what you are not good at, any fears, etc.[/size=90]

This goes in the history section.
[size=90][color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Home[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
where does your character live? Do they have a seperate place where their equipment is kept? Make sure you stick to cost efficiency, as not everyone can be a millionaire

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]History[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
Include how they came to be the way they are, what job they have or how they make money, and their reputation out there, are they well known or a new kid on the block?[/size]

Unicorn Luv
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:29 am

Blurry Lines Newspaper

[url]Tab[/url] xx [url]OOC[/url] xx [url]NPCs[/url]

I will be periodically putting up what is written in the newspaper of the city we are in. It may contain information helpful to you, I suggest you read what I take the time to put down. It also helps you keep up with current events in the city.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:32 am

Blurry Lines NPCs

[url]Tab[/url] xx [url]OOC[/url] xx [url]Newspaper Articles[/url]

Have an NPC? All that is required is a picture and a paragraph about the what you want everyone to know about them. PM me the sheet, coded version, and I will put it up here.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:31 pm

Screams, fighting, rain, thunder, lighting, these elements of the priestesses surroundings did not effect her concentration. She took aim again and again with her spirit bow and arrows. The arrows finding their targets easily, she desperately attempted to take aim at the one person to whom she needed to defeat, but he was impossible to fallow, and no matter how hard she tried, he always managed to duck behind someone else. “COWARD.” She stated loudly at him, not knowing if the sound of her voice could reach him over the noise of battle.

The cursed man she needed to slay, this man was a tyrant of the land, and she was the only one who could stop him, the only who could wound him. He had caused so many deaths, and people were dieing all around her, not soldiers giving their lives, but farmers and townspeople. Maybe a trained fighter here and there, but mostly innocents, fighting a last battle to try and end this tyrant’s rule, so much depended on Saya, she was starting to get desperate under the pressure.

The accursed emperor was slaying man and woman alike, slaughtering them, and her friends, her dearest Guardians, they were the only things making any significant number of kills. She wanted their efforts to not be in vain, she couldn’t fail. But the emperor was so difficult to get at. She was almost taken by surprise again and again as the tyrant’s soldiers came after her, trying to kill her.

Habaek clashed and slew a man that came after her, he positioned himself behind her, covering her back and making sure she could concentrate. “Just block everything else out Saya, you can do this, I know you can.” He said, slaying another individual and turning his loving eyes to her. “Lets end this, all of your friends are at your side.” Saya smiled gracefully at his words. Shooting a man behind him so he didn’t have to turn around, Saya kissed him on the lips softly.

“Thank you, my love.” With determination blazing in her eyes she spun around and took aim, but the emperor had disappeared.

“Where….-Habaek!” she screamed, the emperor’s sword protruded from his back, he had a hold of the sword so that it wouldn’t go any farther. Saya’s eye’s widened, he was protecting her from the blow, the tyrant had snuck up on her. His arms shook and Saya cried out Habaek’s name again, making another glowing blue arrow and shooting it at the impossibly fast emperor. He dodged and smirked, taking out his sword and pushing Habaek aside.

A fatal blow struck down Saya; she fell next to the still barely alive Habaek. The emperor roared his laughter. Already shouting victory, the rebellion against him was doomed now.

“Habaek, my love, you are still breathing….good.” Saya could barely breath; she was slipping as quickly as blood poured out of her body. “I’m afraid I’ve failed, I’m so sorry Habaek, sorry to everyone who gave their lives, but even though I will be gone, you must live, you must live. They will need you, and you must keep fighting my love.” She shuddered as she almost passed out, “Here, I can give you what is left of my life, live Habaek, promise me you will live and fight, for me if not for yourself.” Saya kissed him softly on the lips one last time, her energy flowing to him and healing his wounds completely.

‘Goodbye my love….’ Saya thought, finally slipping fully into the peaceful darkness. Her manner of speaking, her smile, everything about her was graceful until the very end, but…

The priestess was no more.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:24 pm

To be a Samurai

[center][color=pick a color]║[/color][font=pick a font][b]Last name[/b] First name[/font][color=pick a color]║[/color][/center]

History and one other rper whose name escapes me at the moment.

A historical drama depicting a bodyguard's quest to find five of the strongest Ronin in Japan in order to avenge a murdered household.

historical, drama, samurai, shinobi, ninja, japan

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:07 am

[font=Goudy Old Style]
Devil’sAdvocate
OOC

So you thought you could outsmart the Devil? Sure hon -Welcome to Las Vegas, the city of sin. People from all around come to delve into pleasures, make rash decisions, drink away their sorrows, and gamble for just about anything. This also so happens to be one of the many concentration grounds where escaped souls from hell bust out. You see hell is pretty crowded, and it's hard to keep track of so many, so some sometimes they slip by and start wreaking havoc on earth. Usually a busted out soul from hell doesn't want to go back, but of course the Devil can't have that can he? So he gives out reward money for bounties for those to capture and deliver souls back to the gates of the fiery abyss. Those who know about this are few, those who are willing to take up the job are fewer. But for those who do, vessels of artifacts to capture these souls are easy to acquire, for the right price and from the right seller of course. But because of these transactions, Las Vegas also so happens to be a concentration of other beings from biblical and otherwise texts. And to think, it all goes unnoticed by the drunken masses.

Meet ____, he's a freshly turned twenty one year old who has little going for him besides a job at a supermarket. His friends are good though, and they take him to sin city for his birthday. What he doesn't know, is that his parents sold his soul to the Devil before he was born, and he's about to find that out. Rather than using him for some gruesome amusement, the Devil decides to make him a Reaper, or bounty hunter by definition. Mr. Faust gets to collect escaped souls from hell, and send them back, and instead of being paid a handsome sum like the other Reapers, he must do it for free. On the plus side, he does get any artifact vessels he needs for free. But that doesn't change the fact that know he is owned by the Devil. So that means his soul goes to hell when he dies, and he doesn't have any cool regenerative powers like Ghost rider either. He could die on the job.

Mr. ___ is about to meet the other side of the world that he didn't know about. And everyone is all a bustle with curiosity over the new Reaper, they think he is a poor sucker. But interesting none the less, since the Devil chose him to be a Reaper instead of using him for something else, it simply hasn't been done in the past. There is probably more to this situation than meets the eye.

Characters
The characters to this roleplay are left to a wide variety, and thus I encourage you to be unorthodox and dazzle us with the knowledge you have of other religions and myths. Because what I meant in the description with 'other' texts, was other religions. Anything derived from a religion or myth is acceptable. So think Supernatural (the show!) I don't mean just monotheistic either, things like voodoo witchdoctors would be cool too! Since I am giving such a wide scope of character possibilities, I would really prefer you to be creative and not make one similar to another. I will accept two of a kind at most, on only a select few character types. You could be a bounty hunter, exorcist, priest, artifact vendor, angel, demon, witchdoctor, descendant of Lilith, shaman etc. So go for variety and read the other profiles! The races could live normal lives as dealers or simple casino dwellers, you know, think on it and be creative. They all have a humanoid form however, since they must walk about during the day.

A role that does need to be filled is ___, I will play him if no one wishes to, but he is up for grabs. Please note he does have some extra abilities such as extra strength and the sixth sight (being able to see things for what they are, he'd be able to tell a demon from a human) and of course increased agility, reflexes and the like. This will make the other hunters miffed, on top of his right to free Artifacts, so poor Blake will not be well liked by any who don't know him well.

Artifacts info
Artifacts are not really weapons, they are vessels, which literally suck the soul into it and hold onto it for transportation to the gate. The gate is actually the local DMV, An assistant will recognize you and help you at the window, paying you for your troubles in cash.

Now since Artifacts are not weapons, if you run into a particularly nasty soul, you better be either quick or able to fight long enough to activate your Artifact. Which can be any number of ways, since an Artifact is usually something strange such as old shoes, a thermometer, or bubbles. Quite literally an Artifact can be anything.

How to submit a character
There are a few things required from you, I allow freedom for the most part on how you style your profile, but I do need the;
history (if you want to keep it secret, pm it to me in full, and leave it blank in your profile)
personality
name
age (what they appear anyway)
origin (explain to me what your character is. From what religion, how they came to be, what they do etc. Also include all abilities in here, if you pop something up out of the blue IC that isn't in your profile I'll consider it godmodding)
job
appearance (tons of pictures on the interwebs darling, I'm sure you can come up with something, illustrated for the supernatural form is fine, but human form must be a realistic picture)

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:12 am

True Identity: Sariel, the angel cast out by Harut and Marut
Legal name: Juliet Bonny
Real Age: Lost count
Appearance Age: mid twenties maybe. If you ask she'll say some random number.

Job: For now, gambling

Personality: This lady is sassy and classy wrapped into one. With a bit of moral ambiguity thrown in there. Her tongue, not forked by the way, is clever and quick, not just when kissing either. But as for the sass thing, she tends to act that way when she doesn't know people, otherwise, if you are well acquainted, she is shameless and impulsive. Instead of working, she has a sugar daddy, from whom she takes money and bleeds dry, then moves on. Most of the money she gets is put toward her horrible addiction to gambling, which she is terrible at by the way! Yet she wins, do you know how? Cheating of course, years and years and years of cheating. Juliet smokes, and drinks, heavily, but none of it fazes her of course, due to her not even needing substance, and so not really processing it.

Juliet enjoys messing with humans, and treats most of them with disrespect, as if they were goldfish or something, a good analogy for them she thinks. As weird, morbid, or morally ridiculous as her antics can appear at times, she is actually a very serious person. In fact she has issues taking jokes, for some reason they just aren't funny unless she comes up with them. Juliet is very spoiled and used to getting her way, but as whinny and spoiled as she can get, she is at the same time very responsible. She has how she lives down to a science, and can get around pretty easily. If she promises to do something for you chances are she'll do it. For someone who lives co-dependently in financials, she is strangely independent.

She is also extremely daring, she's let a homeless man shower in her suite before, just because he seemed nice. She is not by any means afraid of strangers, or anything else for that matter. The way she thinks makes sense to her and anyone else thinking differently is just silly. Her temper is not short, but it is wrathful. She is passive-aggressive, and it can get ugly.

Her emotions seem to be stronger than a persons, and very raw, but strangely calm at the same time, as if the emotion takes contemplation. At times, when she has a mind to, she can give off a very calming atmosphere that will soothe even the most upset person. And for some reason no one ever suspects her of wrong doing, part of the reason she gets away with so much. Her whole, 'lost' feeling however, is still there, and always has been, she thinks she is missing something, but what?

History she does not know: Before te war of the fallen, Lucifer set about recruiting the angels who would fallow him. Some of the angels he recruited, he did not do so by fair means. Sariel and another angel were in love and Lucifer, seeing this, sent the two sorcerers who were created by him as tempters, Harut and Marut, to capture Sariel and cast her down to earth. She fell, and in her fall lost all memory of who she was, or what.

Lucifer went to the angel who had been her lover, and told him. "My sister, Sariel, does not wish to see you anymore. But if you wish, I could show you where she is hiding. All I ask in return, is your loyalty." Lucifer made the offer, and the devastated angel agreed to his terms. Of course, Lucifer showed him where Sariel was, soon after he and all of his followers were cast from heaven, he told the angel she was on earth. And legend holds that he is still searching for her to this day.

History she knows: Juliet knows she is an angel, you think walking the earth for [i]that/[i] long would leave her ignorant? No, those with the eye can tell right away what she is. She just doesn't know why she's here. She has spoken to Lucifer and other angels (fallen ones) and they all say that she must have been beaten up so badly, that her memories of heaven were taken from her. Honestly she believes that must be the case. And therefore she believes herself to be a fallen angel, in other words a demon. But all the same, a demon who seems to be exempt from working for Lucifer, he told her that he had nothing to hold her with, and so she was free to do as she pleased. Plenty of things to be done with centuries upon centuries of time. At the moment she is enjoying herself in Vegas.

Origins: Angels you must already know about, but Sariel you might not, Sariel is an angel that is mention in the christian bible, but more so in the Jewish texts. Angels are ambiguously gender-ed at times and at others they take gender, there is no indication of female angels, but I went ahead and did that. Along with that tweak, Sariel did not have a history, apart from having been betrayed by Lucifer, blackmailed or something, but I breathed life into a little story for it. Sariel is said to be the 'angel of guidance', the one who keeps the other angels in check, Sariel is also said to be very knowledgeable. That was my inspiration.

Harut and Marut were created by Lucifer in Jewish texts as sorcerers to tempt humans into sorcery, and by taking up sorcery, forfeiting their souls. I used them as henchmen.

Abilities:
-She has strength that matches powerful demons, and the fighting ability of a warrior of 'heaven'. But of course she hates to lift a finger these days.

-Sariel is able to heal quite instantly, and she does not require, food, sleep, or water unless she needs energy to heal. So if she goes without getting hurt she doesn't need basic human necessities, though she indulges. She has the eye, the one that may see things for what they truly are, and on her back are tattoos, of wings. Her manner of travel however is too fast for a mortal eye to catch, her wings unfold and she is off before you have time to blink, so it can be considered teleportation almost. If she were to do this in say a closed room for instance, she'd probably hurt herself, this method of travel is for distances a bit longer than a room.

-Sariel can also heal others, though it is difficult for her to do so.

-Sariel can exorcise a demon by simply touching their forehead

-Strangely miraculous things seem to happen around her sometimes, though this is hardly an ability.

-Most magic and psychic powers don't work on her.

Network: Exactly what it sounds like, she has a network of individuals not human that she knows, and although she does not go for bounties, she does know where to get Artifacts.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:24 pm

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!