Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism »

Players Wanted: Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! »

Subject 11

Profile Pictures For Characters?

a part of “Subject 11”, a fictional universe by Steffix.

Mutants, scientists and different kind of organisations all fighting for their believes. Will you be one of them trying to fulfil your desires?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Subject 11”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Profile Pictures For Characters?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoahItsKarlee19 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:19 am

So, I should probably just PM someone and ask, but, I've re-sized a picture to 100x100, and I uploaded it to a profile for my character Esamae...It said it worked, and guess who doesn't have a profile picture yet? -.- ...It says "You're changes have been saved successfully!" Or something like that, everything else I edited showed up, but not to picture. Any suggestions, or am I just being a Ditz?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WoahItsKarlee19
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Profile Pictures For Characters?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SyringeofHell on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:31 am

It sometimes does that/takes a while. It took a while for 51's picture to come up.
"You're the one bloody rubbish" - Dad.
DID YOU HURT YOURSELF? DID YOU HURT YOUR OWN BODY?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SyringeofHell
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!