Project: N0-H0P3

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Project: N0-H0P3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragnarok's Misery on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:27 am

Dante looked at Max before looking at Alice, and gave a small chuckle to help break the ice, "Well it's good that I'm meeting my possible, future brother-in-law." he said with a playful grin, earning him a small glare from the guard, "Who say's I'll let that happen?" the brother asked in almost a threatening way, before he and Dante laugh whole heartily, "Though now I have a question for you Max..." Dante began before becoming serious, "If you worked there, then why didn't you get Alice out earlier?"
You have opened the gate to hell, and unleashed Misery upon the world.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ragnarok's Misery
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:36 am

Max looked back at them sadly and sighed. "I had to go through all this stupid training. And then after that I didn't even know which one you were. Until last night..." Alice felt tears in her eyes and tried to hide them.
"You asked for help... I knew if was you the second I heard your voice..." He said softly.
A few tears slowly fell from her eyes. She couldn't believe it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheLittleWitch
Member for 4 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragnarok's Misery on Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:43 pm

Dante thought about it before accepting the answer, how does one find a piece of hay inside a hay stack? "Well, what matters now is that your here." he started before another question popped into his head, "Hay Max. Quick question for ya. Did you ever go over some of the files during your time at that place? Specifically one on Subject: N19HT-MA43." he was curious about what his file said, and if it mention where he came from.

Ragnarok's Misery
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:09 pm

Max thought for a moment then nodded, the subjects name did ring a bell. "I don't remember much, what do you want to know?" Max asked as they turned down a dirt road.
Alice looked around, she had never seen trees so big before.
Slowly she tapped Dante on the shoulder, when he turned to look at her she could only just barly get out a whisper, "I'm scared..."

TheLittleWitch
Member for 4 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragnarok's Misery on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:32 pm

Dante gave a small chuckle at Alice, "About what? You can turn into any animal you want, your brother is a trained solider, an I can knock anyone out with a single glance." he explained as he ruffled her hair a bit, "So you have nothing to worry about." he gave her a reassuring grin before turning his attention back to Max, and he gain a small pit in his stomach, "Did...did the file say where he came from? What his original name was? Anything along those lines?"

Ragnarok's Misery
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:35 pm

Max thought for a moment or two as the slowed to a halt outside a small cabin. He turned to look at Alice and Dante while rubbing his chin.
"I think..." He stopped to think a little more. "I think he was from an orphanage in a town not far from here..." He looked at Dante a little bit of a dumb look on his face then asked, "why? Did you know him?"
Alice nodded and slowly turned and looked out the window at the cabin. She loved it!
When she heard what Max was saying she looked back at Dante and gently placed her hand on his.

TheLittleWitch
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragnarok's Misery on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:49 pm

Dante smiled at Alice, before he sighed as he looked up and faced Max, "Subject: N19HT-MA43...is me." he said with a small frown that married his face, "Well, at least I know where I'm from." he shot a smile at the siblings before continuing, "Anyway enough of me, and my depressing self. Who's up for some beer?" he saw their faces and gave a sheepish chuckle, "I'll take that as a no. How about poker?" he got pushed out of the van for that one, "IT WAS A JOKE!" he yelled at them, and they all started to laugh.

Ragnarok's Misery
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:39 am

As they all began to laugh Alice opened the door and stepped out. She walked around the van and helped Dante to his feet.
"I don't know about you too but I could use a nice shower..." She smiled at the thought of taking a shower without someone watching her.
They all began to walk inside, it was a little dusty and smelled like animals had used the place as a home as well.
"I'll turn the water on. You take a shower and we will clean this place up." He said with a smile as he walked outside to the water heater.

TheLittleWitch
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragnarok's Misery on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:48 pm

Dante let his eye wander around the cabin before thoughts and questions started to filter through his head, 'I wonder, how far is the town from here? Did anyone looked for me when I was taken? What am I thinking? No one goes looking for orphans.' he thought, shaking his head at the last question before he thought of the more pressing matters, 'What are Alice and me going to do for clothes? It's not like we have spares, or money to buy more. Then again, Max hopefully thought of that. Now food I see is the biggest concern. We're no longer have nutrient given to us. This may become problematic if Max doesn't have much money, or thought this far ahead.' Dante's eye stared off into space, and like most Advents, thought his head with a million scenarios, mostly how he could get out of sleeping tonight. He didn't want to see the nightmares he gave at all.

Ragnarok's Misery
Member for 5 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!