Project: N0-H0P3

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Project: N0-H0P3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragnarok's Misery on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:11 am

Project: N0-H0P3, aka No Hope, was made secretly by the government with one goal in mind, make the ultimate soldier. The out comes are, random to say the least. Each subject has been granted a new name depending on their unique abilities, which has a personalized test to mach with said abilities. As a side note, the subjects have split into two separate factions, The Void and The Advent. The Void is a group made up of the violent and unpredictable ones, while the Advents are vary calm and level headed. Who will you join? Who is friend and who is foe? Well only one way to find out...Let's Rock!

Character sheet:
Name:
Power:
Other Info: (Personality, quirks, etc; Is optional)

My Character:
Name: Non that is known at this given time, Subject: N19HT-MA43, aka Nightmare
Faction: Advent
Picture/Description: Image
Power: Nightmare has the ability to force someone to sleep before making them see their worst fear
Other Info: His ability only works through eye contact meaning he must keep his eyes closed, least he gives someone nightmares on accident.
You have opened the gate to hell, and unleashed Misery upon the world.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ragnarok's Misery
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Project: N0-H0P3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:43 pm

Name- R01
AKA- Rat
Age- 16
Faction- Void
Gender- Female
Appearance- Image
Power- Rat can shape shift into any animal she wants.
Other- Rat has very little control over her power, when she gets really worked up she starts randomly shape shift.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheLittleWitch
Member for 4 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragnarok's Misery on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:07 pm

Subject: N19HT-MA43, aka Nightmare, was just listened to his music in content as he bobbed his head to the beat. "Nightmare! (Now your nightmare comes to life) Dragged ya down below Down to the devil's show To be his guest forever.(Peace of mind is less than never) ...." He quickly turned off the music, and hid his Ipod when he felt the cell doors open, and one of the soldiers walked in, "To the rec room subject. Now." commanded the grunt. The rec room, aka the only place where a subject could relax, and just do what ever they wanted. "Alright, alright I'm going, I'm going." sighed Night as he pushed himself off his bed, before walking up to the soldier, "Though I may need help getting there. After all it's not like I can look at someone with out consequence." he said as he gestured to his eyes. The soldier grunted before grabbing, not the lightly mind you, Night's arm before dragging him to the rec room.

Ragnarok's Misery
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:24 am

Rat stood in the hallway watching as people passed by her almost as if she wasn't there. Then out of the corner of her eye she saw him. The boy that always kept his eyes shut, it was very strange to Rat, she didn't understand why he kept his eyes shut. Quickly she shifted into a small auburn cat and ran up to the boy as she reached his feet she shifted again into a mouse and crawled up the pants leg of the man who was dragging the boy alone.
Suddenly they was a shriek from somewhere above Rat and then the man swatted her away and tore off down the hall. Rat changed back and giggled a little then looked at the boy who was now just standing there with his eyes shut.
"What are you doing?" Rat asked poking the boys cheek to see what kind of reaction she could get.

TheLittleWitch
Member for 4 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragnarok's Misery on Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:36 am

Night felt the guard run and scream like a little girl, before an actual girl poked his cheek and ask what he was doing, "Well that nice man you just scared away was leading me to the rec room." he said as he held the wall trying to find the way to said room, "I believe, since you are the one that got rid of my only easy way of getting places, you should take responsibility and lead me to the rec room." he cracked a small smile, "Well are you coming Void? Or are you just going to stand there?"

Ragnarok's Misery
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:10 pm

Rat stood there watching the boy try to find his way around, her head tilted to one side. She was about to take a step toward him when he called her a Void.
Rat's face went bright red and she clenched her fists.
"I have a name you know! It's Rat! Not void!" She crossed her arms tryin to stay as calm as possible so she would shift but against her own will her ears turned into cat ears and she huffed and grabbed the boys arm. "Come on!" She yanked him behind her.

TheLittleWitch
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragnarok's Misery on Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:34 pm

Night gave a lighthearted chuckle as Rat pulled him along, "Well then Rat, allow me to introduce myself. I'm test subject: N19HT-MA43, aka Nightmare, but you can just call me Night." he said with the amount of calmness you'ed expect from an Advent, "Ah, the rec room is just around the corner, on the...." he paused as he got his arm out of the girls grip, and felt the wall, "Right. So I thank you for helping me, and I do hope we meet again. You're vary interesting, for a void that is." he said with a small, friendly laugh.

Ragnarok's Misery
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:35 pm

Frowned when Night pulled his arm from her grip. Her ear twitched a little as she watched him fumble along the wall into the room. After a moment she sighed and stomped towards him and grabbed his hand. "if you're going to be stupid and not open your eyes, then I have to help you!"
She let him into the rec room, quickly hiding her face and her hair is all the advents started to look at her. Most of the time voids didn't comment to the rec room. Rats face was bright red as her and Night walked over to the window. When they reach the window Rat heard someone whispering and looked up just in time to see them pointing at her and Night. She quickly dropped his hand and turned to look out the window. "what's wrong with you anyway? Why won't you open your stupid eyes?" She asked coldly, staring out at the woods that lay just beyond the big wall that kept them all in.

TheLittleWitch
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragnarok's Misery on Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:03 pm

Night gave a small yelp of surprise when Rat grabbed him and started to drag him over to somewhere, 'And que the whispers.' he thought after they sat down, a few seconds later she dropped his hand and asked him a touchy subject for him, his eyes. "Well, um....there apart of my ability." he said almost as if it's a great shame, "Any time I gain eye contact with someone they're immediately put to sleep." he started to try, and shrink as he explained, "When the victim is asleep they see there greatest fear, there worst nightmare if you would. That's why my subject name is Nightmare, and I don't want to have that happen to anyone, not even the ones who did this to me." he explained as he slowly took out his Ipod and resumed the song he was listening to previous, "Hate to twist your mind, But God ain't on your side, And old acquaintance severed, (Burn the world your last endeavor), Flesh is burning, You can smell it in the air, Cause men like you have, Such an easy soul to steal (steal), So stand in line while, They ink numbers in your head.....

Ragnarok's Misery
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:12 pm

Rat groaned when Night put his headphones on. Then suddenly a smirk crept onto her face and she slowly reached forward and grabbed the headphones, "what ya listening to?" She asked quickly and put the headphones on her head. She giggle as Night reached out trying to get the headphones back, Rat moved out of the way whenever his hands got close to her head.

TheLittleWitch
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragnarok's Misery on Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:15 pm

Night was caught off guard when Rat removed his headphones, "Oh come on!" he exclaimed, "Give it back already!" he kept trying to grab his headphones, but he heard Rat keep moving her head anytime he was sure he was about to get it back, "Well two can play at this game." he said as a mischievous smirk grew on his face, and tuned off his Ipod and removed the headphones from said device, "Headphones with out music is useless." he quickly moved out of arms reach of Rat, before he did the mature thing and stuck his tongue out at her.

Ragnarok's Misery
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:26 pm

Rat laughed as he tried relentlessly to get the headphones back. And then he turned off the music, "AWH! What?" Rat whined and bonked Night's head with her finger.
"Whatever. I don't like music anyway."
She smiled at the look on Nights face then giggled. It was true though, Rat had never actually listened to music. She had been brought here as a baby and never had the means to hear music.
She looked out the window and saw a bird fly by, Rat sighed and shook her head, it must have gotten through the dome like fence they had up over the compound.
Wish I could fly away... She thought as she placed her chin in the palm of her hand and sighed.

TheLittleWitch
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragnarok's Misery on Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:05 pm

"Keep telling yourself that." Night joked hearing her complain about him cutting the music. They both fell into a silents. It wasn't uncomfortable one, but at the same time it wasn't comfortable ether. It was neutral, they just sat there. He already knew that he will be questioned by the Advents in the room about why he is currently with a Void, but he'll be honest. He didn't know. Night just 'stared' off in to space to try and find an answer.

Ragnarok's Misery
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:20 pm

Rat sighed, she quickly whipped her hands over her face. For some reason she could feel tears on her cheeks. She grumbled under her breath and then looked back up at Night.
"Well!"
He said nothing and it make Rat even more annoyed.
"I know what you look like but you don't know what I look like!"
He shrugged at her and Rat almost lost it. She grabbed his shoulders and pulled their faces close. "There stupid! I'll close my eyes and you can open yours. Just look straight at me!"
With that she closed her eyes. She could feel her cat ears twitch as they stood there. Had he opened his eyes yet or not?
"Night?" She said softly, hoping he would respond.

TheLittleWitch
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragnarok's Misery on Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:52 pm

Night snapped out of his trance when he was shaken by Rat. What she said made his heart drop faster then his abilities for creating nightmares, so when he knew that her eyes where closed his snapped open to reveal ruby red eyes, which he block with his hand so he couldn't see out of his Parsifal vision, and he took as much detail and color of everything on here person. He was lost for a while that her calling his name brought him back, "Oh, right. Sorry. You can open your eyes now." he said as he quickly closed his eyes.

Ragnarok's Misery
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:59 pm

Rat smiled and then opened her eyes and punched Nights shoulder lightly. "Ya see! That wasn't so bad, now was it?" She smirked and then sat back in her chair again. She glanced over to see almost everyone whispering and looking over at them. Rat scowled and looked down at her palms. "I..."
"I should go!" She said, her voice cold and shaking from her trying to hold back tears.
Quickly she stood up and began to turn towards the doorway..

TheLittleWitch
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragnarok's Misery on Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:22 pm

Night had to agree, it wasn't as bad as he thought it would. What surprised him was the fact Rat just up and left, 'Ether she's feeling uncomfortable or she can't take the whispers.' he reasoned, but that did't stop him from giving chase after one of the first person that he has seen in over 15 years, "Hay Rat! Wait up a bit yeah?" he yelled to her hoping she would indeed stop and they could have a moment to chat.

Ragnarok's Misery
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Rat stopped in her tracks and looked back at Night who was getting up and feeling around for her, slowly she extended her hand to him an as he found it she grasped his.
"Come on.." She whispered before pulling him behind her out of the room. She began to tug him down the halls, around corners, and through doors. Finally she stopped and said, "Open your eyes! I'm not looking."
They were in a big empty room full of painting and books. There were no windows and only one small door that led in and out of the room.
"It's my secret room! No body comes here it's blocked off, only I know how to get here." She explained and peaked at Night who still had his eyes closed.
"COME ON STUPID!! Look!" She wined tugging on his sleeve.

TheLittleWitch
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragnarok's Misery on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:52 pm

Night's eyes snapped his eyes open again taking in the room, it was cozy to say the least, then he closed his eyes again with the image still in his mind, "Okay got it. you can look again." he said as he turned his head in her direction, "So any reason you brought me here?" he asked before putting on a Void-like smirk, "I'm pretty sure it's illegal to take advantage of someone with a disability." he said suggestively before giving a laugh to show good nature, "Kidding. I'm kidding."

Ragnarok's Misery
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:06 pm

Rat punched his shoulder then stuck out her tongue. "I brought you here so you can open your eyes stupid! There's no one ever here so you don't have to worry about giving someone nightmares."
She walked over to a big comfy chair and slouched in it. After a moment of silence Rat perked up and almost yelled, "Hey! I got a question!" She jumped to her feet and ran to Night, skidding to a halt right in front of him. "Dose the nightmare thing happen if you look at an animal? Probably not because their brains are different then ours!" She smirked at the puzzles look on Nights face.

TheLittleWitch
Member for 4 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!