Project Oddity

Project Oddity

a part of “Project Oddity”, a fictional universe by NethanielShade.

In 1979, the first parahuman, a human with "super powers", appeared. It is widely believed that they did not come out of hiding, but simply started existing then. Today, roughly 1 in 7,000 people on the planet are a "parahuman."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project Oddity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Project Oddity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:07 pm

Hopeiisms wrote:Hi, I just wondering if I could submit a character at some point during the next few days? I have her planned out, but I just wanted permission before I worked on a character sheet and such.

Yes! If you do decide to join, PM me about the discord link. So far, every person in this roleplay is in the discord, and we'd be glad to have you too. The roleplay is still going strong, with long-term plots planned, and everyone's in it for the long haul. If you do decide to join, welcome to the family!
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NethanielShade
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!