Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Project X | Operation Freedom

a part of “Project X | Operation Freedom”, a fictional universe by Lalit.

[Open | Information Inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project X | Operation Freedom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lalit on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:36 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Project X | Operation Freedom"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

✦ ǀ ωσηт ѕαу gσσɗвує. ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lalit
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Project X | Operation Freedom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:44 am

Hello, may I reserve Mutant One? I haven't found my Fc yet but I will give it to you once I find one. You can call me either Leej or Scra

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scra
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:53 am

Yvan I reserve mutant three? You could call me Mia or just Moahi, I swing either way. And I think my Fc will be Erio Touwa... I'll get the gif in one I get to a computer

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lalit on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:59 am

Both roles are reserved, thank you!

Lalit
Member for 8 years

May I reserve mutant rebel#2? I haven't found a FC yet, but I'll get back to you want I can. You can call me Voxel, Voxel-chan or Vox (that's what my name translates into).

ボクセルちゃん
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lalit on Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:21 am

Thank you! The role is reserved!

Lalit
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElsScales on Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:28 am

Can I reserve Rebel #4? I'm still think of face claim. I'm thinking Nui Harime from Kill la Kill, but I might change it. And you can call me El... I guess... Or Elly.

ElsScales
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nannaramma on Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:38 am

Hello! Was wondering if I might put a reserve on Mutant 4 and take a shot at this RP.? For a nickname Nanna is fine, for a face claim I'm thinking of Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangeleon.
http://www.wallpaperhi.com/thumbnails/d ... com_27.jpg
Last edited by nannaramma on Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

nannaramma
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:45 am

@Lalit: Hi there~! I'm considering reserving Twin One, but if I did, is there any way I could use a different FC? I could totally find another with white hair, or something of the sort if that's the type of look you were preferring. If it's absolutely set though, I think I would rather reserve Mutant Three instead! (Sorry if I sounded like a bother!! I'm so sorry!! sobsbs) Thank you~! As for giving you a face claim, I'll wait for your response before I decide on one :>

Everyone can call me either Spec, X, Ray, or just X-Ray. Any of the above is just fine for me! ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ)

Hazardous
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lalit on Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:53 am

*loud scream in distance*

Due to the strong need of Twin one being filled, I will allow you to cast away the bae becuase of you he shall return as a bad guy

Please, take him, he is yours, you are needed X-Ray dear. You are needed.

EDIT: X-Ray, Leej had also put in a request, you two can...work that out xD just let me know.

EDIT of my EDIT: Or as Rainbow suggested, triplets.

EDIT of my EDIT of my EDIT: Just PM me X-Ray.

Lalit
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:02 am

Here's my Fc:
Is she ok? I mean, she's young and all...

moahi
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:11 am

Might I please reserve Mutant Rebel Four? A face claim has yet to be decided on.

Also, you can call me Chey or Chi-chi.

Edit: FC would be Suruga Kanbaru from Bakemonogatari

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lalit on Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:02 pm

@moahi | She is perfect, being young is no problem in this roleplay By the way your icon is adorable

@Cheshire_Girl | The role is yours! She is looking brilliant.

Lalit
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:28 pm

Haha,thank you. I put a lot of heart and soul into my characters ^_^

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kisaragi on Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:52 pm

Hi. I'm wondering if side roles were allowed and/or available right now. (As in, not on the role list, and not very important, if you wanted me to elaborate on that :P) I really liked the story plot but there are no more spots. >:( I kinda just wanted to get involved.

And I really don't want to compete. Unless I 100% have to. •_•
"Lying is my forte."

Kisaragi
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:00 pm

Hello, I was wondering, since all the spots seem to be taken, if I could compete for a spot? I'd like to try for Mutant rebel Two or Mutant Rebel Four. Though I'll have to wait until tomorrow before I can start working on a character sheet for them.

My faceclaim is likely going to be Touka Kirishima from Tokyo Ghoul if that's alright~

Also, everyone can just call me Beauty for short ^^
Last edited by BespectacledBeauty on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lalit on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:03 pm

@Kisaragi | If you would like you can go for the NPC Professor Inori, if needed you may change the FC, just as long as the character is an older male. You would have to be okay with being a slightly cruel character.

If you agree I will PM you with details involving the character, if not I will still PM you and we will try and work something out, though we have many chracters as is, it may not be possible.

@Beauty | I am afraid those characters have already been accepted into the roleplay, we can try to work something out but as I said, we already have many characters, PM me tomorrow and we can try to figure something out, I might actually have an idea for you if you do not mind playing a villain.

@everyone | At this time roles are being accepted, we will start this roleplay by either Wednesday or Thursday, attempt to have all characters in and finished by then please, if they are not we will go on without you. I truly look forward to roleplaying with you all, this is a great bunch we have here.

Lalit
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:21 pm

@Lalit
Ah, it seems like they were acceoted right after I posted here ><

I've not played many villains before, but I'll PM you tomorrow to hear the details on your idea. Thanks for the offer! This looks like an amazing roleplay so I'd love to be a part of it. It might be fun playing the bad guy~^^

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BossMcBossness17 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:49 pm

It's funny, the first role play that I'm actually interested in joining, and it seems every single character is either taken or reserved.

Ha.

BossMcBossness17
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:24 pm

Good Evening,

Is there still an opening in this? From what I can see it seems a couple of open slots are already reserved and the only logical opening would be the last remaining NPC at a guess if that is at all possible.

Farewell.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!