Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

PROJECT 0

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: PROJECT 0

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tetrino on Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:36 am

W listened to the woman's words casually, and once she had finished speaking in that rather annoying squeaky tone, he withdrew a small knife from a hidden pocket in his sleeve. With a quick flick of his wrist, the blade was sent sailing across the room and into the wall with a loud 'snick', cutting off a few strands of her golden locks along the way.

"Do not worry yourself about how I plan to... dispose... of my victims, Miss Q. Merely take heart in knowing that I shall undoubtedly bring their lives to an end in ways... you would rather not have me describe," the gaunt man drawled, giving a slight nod to the figure at the head of the table. Anyone observing him at this moment, would undoubtedly notice a dangerous glint in his cold gray eyes.
<Donny> Wow, who's this new Azrican fag?
<Alucroas> He's the man who typo'd African

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tetrino
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:53 am

Y woke up as he usually did, alone, he was all alone in the most secretive of places. He lived in an underground silo build for the Project, his task was to build the weapon that would cleanse the world.

Walking up to the moniter he flicked a switch and a signal was sent to the Project HQ, a small screen came down from the ceiling in the meeting room, the picture came through and then a voice, "Good morning fellow recruits, I am Y." Visual was cut but sound remained, Y went to work where he had left off, the missile would be finished in time for the cleansing but Y paid attention to the detail to make sure the thing did its job unhindered.

Speaking into the headset he wore at all times, he spoke directly to D, "D, construction of the missile has reached fifty five percent completion, I estimate a further two weeks and this will be ready for the cleansing."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:03 am

She was always on time, always the first one to arrive. She liked to do so as it would have given her a chance to observe all the others as compared to them observing her as she entered late. But she just held her high, confidently and walked into the room. Her brown hair tied up into a high ponytail that hung shorty past her shoulders swung back and forth. Her intenese brown eyes quickly looked about the room. She noted the people that were seated. She also noted to her amusement, cakes set infront of everybody's seat- not just for the ones who were there but for Everyone. The person probably did not want people to say no. Moving swiftly, she grabbed a seat.
Looking around, she noticed that some of them seemed quite...well...silent. They were observing the others, analysing them just as she was doing. Giving a slight nod to the leader, D, A smiled to herself, a smile she hid from the rest. Picking up the fork, A scooped a small piece of the cake and bit into it. Hey it was food and who was she to deny good food.

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:31 am

As the sound of the dagger, that was flung by W, whistled by and embedded itself into the wall, F's evil grin sank into an unintended frown. He slowly moved his chair backwards, attempting to make no sound in the process, and stood up. He slowly yet steadily walked to the direction of the blade. He easily nudged the fragile blade out of the wall.

F was not at all amused by W's attempt to show his skills. He was more worried about W, and the way he acted. F just felt that something was amiss with W's ways. As F walked back to his chair, he took a short yet noticeable angry glimpse at W, just to show him his place in the hierarchy of Project 0.

F slowly walked back to his seat beside D. He kept the dagger on the conference table, as a warning to all that this was no game and it was serious business. He sipped his tea slowly and silently. He also cut the cake that was served by N into small portions, eating them slowly. He gave out a long sigh of satisfaction when finished. " This cake you served to us is delicious. I must get the recipe." he said with a delightful smile on his face to N.

KyojoKen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:05 pm

Chuckling, D smiled at N after she put the cake in front of her, amused by her arguing with the wall. It was a behavior she was used to, but something that never phailed to make her smile. Her partner was cheery much of the time, eccentric all of the time. It was a quality D loved about her partner in crime. N had always had a small attention span, and appreciated the cute things in life. This made up for the lack of attention that D showed these small things.

After this short moment of pondering, D turned her attention to the recruits that were filing into the room.

Z walked in with an aura of confidence around her, dressed in her business suit. D watched as she carefully counted the settings at the table, taking her seat at the 26th spot. On the opposite end of the spectrum, the one known as 3 strolled into the room, taking her seat at a random place setting. The girl could not sit still. She kept playing with her zipper incessantly, making D's nerves cringe with annoyance on the other side of the room.

Her observations were interrupted by her partner's rantings about the plan. When N concluded her small speech with a question, D turned to her dear friend, speaking for the first time since anyone had entered the room, and in a tone in which N was the only one that heard.

"Aye, you are right, N. It appears we will only be giving everyone else a little more time to respond. Should they phail, they will face the consequences."

She turned back to face her place setting at the table. D took her teacup in her hand and sipped it a few times before replacing it to the saucer she lifted it from. She picked up the dessert spoon from the outside of her table setting and pushed it into the strawberry delight before her, savoring the flavor once she had lifted it to her lips. As she lifted the second bite to her mouth, Q chimed in commenting on what N had said before. After her, W spoke. Since her mouth was full of cake, she pointed to F to explain briefly what their plans were, oblivious to the knife that had flown across the room. She eyed F carefully after swallowing a bite, letting him know to only release part of the information before everyone got there.

As F started, D spoke into the headset shrouded by her royal purple hood.

"Good job, Y. That should be plenty of time. Stay near your monitor. The meeting starts soon, and I expect your face to be shining from a monitor to my left."

To the rest of the room, it would appear that she was mumbling to herself, but all would be revealed in due time. Once it was determined that all who was coming had arrived, she would reveal herself and the full extent of the plan that was laid before them.
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:20 am

K sat perfectly still, slient and calm, watching D muttering under her breath. She wondered how much longer she would have to wait, she was growing inpatient.

Lifting her cup to her mouth and taking a small sip, she glaced around again at the other people, weighing them up. One girl was constantly fidgeting, playing with the zipper of her hoodie and looing a little nervous. K watched her out of the corner of her eye, intrigued.
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:46 am

N skipped up tp W, noticing F's disapproval of his behavior. She agreed that it was inappropriate, if they were going to be killing all but thirty five people, they really didn't need to be killing themselves after that or there would be no one left!

She patted W on the head and leaned down to speak pleasantly in his ear.

"If you threaten a member of this project again you may find that you may find that you are late to the next meeting. You will find it will be very hard to get here as you will not have any feet. I appreciate your vehemence, comrad, but there will be plenty of targets for your blades bloodlust. Kill a perfectly loyal believer and suffer." She said these words with a stinging intensity and a bright smile on her face the whole time. Then she spoke louder so that the others could hear. "So if you could really help me out with that I'd be delighted!" she patted him again and skipped around the table, waving to the letters and numbers present at the table.

She stopped abruptly at 3 and waved, smiling cheerfully, then whipped around and yelled behind her towards the floor.

"Will you STOP following me, it's getting annoying, go do reconnasaince work like you were suuposed to!" she waited a moment then turned slowly back around, looking a bit pink in the face. It took her a moment to return to her smiling demeanor once more.
The apple falls far from the tree
she's rotten and so beautiful
I'd like to keep her here with me
and tell her that she's beautiful
She takes the pills to fall asleep
and dreams that she's invisible
Too many dreams she stays awake
recalls when she was capable...

<KyojoKen>: What does riding a bicycle have to do with making love on a couch?
<Vlad>: NOBODY

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:30 am

She quirked her eyebrow as N exclaimed to nobody in particular.
The Rogue Doll wrote:She stopped abruptly at 3 and waved, smiling cheerfully, then whipped around and yelled behind her towards the floor.

"Will you STOP following me, it's getting annoying, go do reconnasaince work like you were suuposed to!" she waited a moment then turned slowly back around, looking a bit pink in the face.

A could not help but say "Your cake is absolutely delicious." to N. A untied her ponytail and retied it, out of boredom.
She placed both her hands on the table before her, twining them together. She leaned her head on her hands and looked about the room. Her eyes rested on the girl who just couldn't seem to stop fidgeting. She was obviously bored. A then looked at the person sitting on the opposite of her. "was W the name?" she wondered to herself. He had flung the dagger at the poor girl who he had been talking to, missing her by just a bit. A couldn't help but stare at him. She was a very curious person.

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:18 pm

A middle-aged man walked through the doorway. Or rather, filled the doorway with his girth, so much so that it might cause the building's owner to think about replacing it with a larger one to accomodate. The wore a green sweater secured with denim overalls, and a woolen cap on his head. Around his shoulder was slung the strap of an AK - 47.

"I," he boomed, "AM. H!"

He lumbered into the room and sat down at a random chair, near a girl he noticed was figiting uncontrollably. He thought about holding her down until she held still, but decided against it--that would create the wrong impression.

He himself then shuffled about a bit, trying to get comfortable in the too-small chair.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:51 pm

The door to the room swung open once more as the shadowed outline of a shapely female appeared. 7 had gotten lost earlier as she typically did, and had followed the larger man, known as H apparently, to this room hoping they were going the same place. In fact to make sure she was going the right way the woman had waited a bit behind him to make sure when he entered that something horrid didn’t happen to the man. Standing out in the hallway she hadn’t heard any screams of agony, so she assumed things would be good. But, now yes she was standing there dumbly in the doorway like a deer about ready to be hit by a truck. Slowly, she entered the room still looking more than just a bit lost though in her slender hand, wrapped between her long fingers was the invitation. Her black, blonde, dark red, and purple long hair was a wavy mess having the ‘just got out of bed’ look while her sparkling blue eyes hazily scanned over those already sitting down. The woman tilted her head to the side and shifted the tattered army green back pack that was swung over her right shoulder. Moving barely inside the room her leather heels clip clopped on the floor as she debated on where to sit. With out the heels the slender framed woman was 5 ft 8, but with of course she appeared to be in the 6 ft range.

Everyone else looked much different than 7 having some level of organization about their garments. This twenty something looking was wearing rather tattered up silver low cut jeans, and a make shift AC/DC tank top that clearly was once a men’s T-shirt. And over her shoulders were the bright red bra straps that dug a bit into her pale skin. What of course though that would be most noticeable about this woman would be her various tattoos, and many of them would be cherries or the ‘lucky Seven’ that you see from various slot machines. They covered her arms, shoulders, back, and her thighs. Heck there was a small tattoo on her face of a small cherry. Now going to sit down at a random seat the woman slowly smiled seeing the cake in front of her while sitting the bag down on the floor. Reaching into the back pocket of her jeans 7 pulled out a small flask and started pouring the contents of what smelt to be strong vodka into the tea cup at her place. Her clear intention was to mix it with her tea.
STAR WARS

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing
American Physco

Patrick: I don't think we should see each other.

Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I don't think it would work. You have a little something...

Patrick: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Patrick: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Ralana
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:19 am

The room was so filled with excitement. It was the right choice to accept D's invitation. Though some remained silent, there were others who suited her tastes. The people here were all so beautiful [crazy]; as beautiful as herself. D,N,W,F,Y,3... they all carried their own unique charm, and hopefully, will display more. They were all filled with emotions, so sweet, so delicious. Z watched with tainted pleasure, a pint of excitement and a unique flavor of insanity blended into azure eyes of lust filled seduction. Yet she spoke not. She has yet to let loose her voice, however fair or frail it might be.

Z's fingers began to tap the table. First the index, then immediately following was the middle finger, fourth, pinky. Simultaneously they capped and recursively they continued. It wasn't a loud sound not coarse like those from filfy men, fat b*****ds who loiter around in their business suits doing nothing but idle talk. Z's hand drifted, slowly, until her index finger had reached the plate of cake. Ting-ng-ap-ap-ap, Tingngngapapap, the plate bounced slightly each time release sounds of sweetness, a simple call for a delicious meal.

Her silver ring caught the sides of the cake. Z's focused turned to the contaminated object. The color of ring did not change, no reaction. Then she stopped her tapping temporarily and brought her fingers close to her lips. Slowly, but seductively, she smuged the cake touched ring onto her lips. Then she, as though purposely slow for show, used the tip of her index finger and wiped, once, her lips. Following the slow fluid motion, she licked her finger and then sucked on it before swallowing the cake contents.

Will there be other delicacies? Delicious delicacies...

souloe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tetrino on Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:51 am

Never having been a man to be cowed by threats, much less threats from a snack lady, W took a moment to clean out his ear with a pinky, before saying, "But my dear Miss N, I would never dream of harming a follower of our cause! I merely wished to assert that those who stray from the Project shall be dealt with... accordingly," in a tone that was a few decibels above what was absolutely necessary, before continuing in a slightly muted voice, "Forgive me for my ramblings. The cake is wonderful, my compliments to the chef."

His cake remained untouched. Inside, it shed a small tear of loneliness and unacceptance. Such a pity.

Tetrino
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:42 am

N turned away from her argument with her shadow, back to the man W as he spoke to her. She was delighted by his response, although painfully aware that he had not touched her cake. She frowned and shifted from one foot to the other.

"You don't have to lie to me. And you certainly don't need to compliment me. I didn't make the cake. I bought it from the store. I serve snacks. I can't cook for shit." she grinned suddenly. "Your dedication is an inspiration! Just don't get overly hasty, ok?"

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celestial Pancakes on Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:53 pm

9 walked in through the doorway, leaing against the wall as she examined the people who sat before her at the table. She was slightly shorter then the adverage height, with wavy shouderlength blonde hair and a sweet face. Her clothing consisted of a light purple top, baggy jeans, a plain brown belt, and a bright blue jacket that she currently had tied around her weist. On one arm she wore a plain black watch, while on the other she had several bracelets. She moved elegantly, similar to that of a dancer, but this could be quite deceiving. She had pale skin and electric blue eyes that were in complete contrast with the rest of her. What most people didn't know was that 9 had exceptionally sensitive hearing. She didn't make a habbit of telling, either, people could easily abuse this.

9 quirked an eyebrow, stealing a glance at her watch. No, she wasn't late - she was in fact a few minutes early. In which case, why were there so many people here? A small smirk tugged at her lips - had everyone been given diffrent times? There were still a number of empty seats; and it would be quite suicidal to miss this sort of meeting. She noted the atmosphere. "What a cheery bunch." she thought aloud, her voice drenched in cold sarcasm. 9 grabbed the chair nearest the door, wrenching it backwards and slouching into it, swinging both feet up onto the table and narrowly missing the cake that had been layed out for her. Maybe not so elegant. She nudged the plate to the side with one white trainer, locking both hands behind her head and leaning back onto them. Tilting her head upwards slightly, she stared at the ceiling for a few moments, before closing her eyes as if to fall asleep. Rather, she was concerntrating. 9 had no need to examine her fellows, she felt that if the rest of the people of the world were about to end she would have plenty of time to learn about them later. However, she couldn't help but wonder about them, and found herself listening carefully to the sounds of their breathing, noting how fast or loud it was. She amused herself with this, noting each little noise - the clash of china, the sounds of a rather annoying zip. 9 waited for the rest to arrive. Then maybe she might have something to do.

Celestial Pancakes
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:09 pm

Not receiving a resplonse, N did a twirl away from W towards D. She paused for a moment, surveying the room. Each person stuck out as clear cut and individual in her mind, almost as if she were looking at each one individually, just at the same time. She felt awkward all of the sudden for no reason so she bent down and whispered in D's ear.

"I am pretending to tell you something important so I can look more important. Isn't this fun!" she tried to keep her vioce hushed. "I am going to be doing this for a moment so I hope I am not tickling your ear." she straightened and put a grim important looking look on her face then bent over again. "I guess I'm done now." she stood and held her serious expression for a whole four seconds before grinnning and turning on her heel.

She left the room.

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:07 am

F became very impatient and bored. His veins were protruding from his forehead, showing his anger. He stood up and slammed his fist on the conference table, leaving a noticeable mark, and yelled out " Where in gods name is everyone?!. Are they going to come or do I have to go and find them?!".

He picked up the dagger that he recently nudged out from the wall and walked away with it. He left the room with an angry look on his face. Whilst leaving, he slammed conference room door shut, which caused a rather large crack to appear.

KyojoKen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:19 pm

N waved at F as he left the room angrily. He was always so testy and impatient! N was confident that D had everything figured out and was perfectly fine with however she chose to do things. People were getting wrestless, however, so she hoped that D began soon.

Then again, maybe d wanted them to be wrestless so she could wead out people she didn't want! How clever was that D. She had already decided this was the case, even if it wasn't. She went to the seat she had selected for herself, the most sensible seat in the house, six from the end Z was sitting at, but she veered suddenly and chose another one. That one only looked like the most sensible one. Three seats down from there was actually the most sensible one. Satisfied with her choice, she looked next to her.

"Hello! You're 3!" she stated the oobvious to them.

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:56 am

Z never lost her composure and her azure eyes slowly grazed the conference room. K sat perfectly still while A played with her pony tail. They seemed rather bored, so silent, so lacking in allure. However, as though to make a juxtaposition, H, a middle aged man, entered booming his title while F, demonstrating his exasperation, stormed out of the room. Had the aroma turned out to be a dud? An illusion to aggravate her craving?

Her fingers continued to tap at regular intervals and her eyes scouted the others, memorizing their details. Yet her posture she maintained while leaning her cheeks slightly on her curled middle finger and supporting with her index and thumb. Her braid of long beautiful hair draped down, pointing to the earth while her long eye lashes blinked, slowly as though hindered by the delaying of time. Then she spoke. Her voice was fair and soft, sweet to the ear.

"D. Those who fail in attendance..."

Z smiled and a special "look" appeared in her eyes. It was as though, in addition to their preexisting qualities, the azure gaze had a sense of purpose and, though not demanding, a solid determination and confidence. It may be, perhaps, that she was used to getting what she wanted when she wanted. Yet at the same time, it felt as though those same eyes had a sense of innocent yearning, a simple desire like that of a child pleading for a new toy.

"...may I have them?"

souloe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celestial Pancakes on Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:10 am

9's ears were screaming at her when F decided to throw a temper tantrum - at least thats how she saw it in her mind. Her head ebbed, the noise startling her so much that she fell off her chair. "Do you have to be so loud?" she hissed to the man as he left the room, pulling herself up slowly. She decided she didn't like that one. He was far too noisy. Grumbling away to herself she pulled up her chair, sitting down on it carefully and pulling her cake towards her. She proceeded to massacre it with her fork, stabbing it in completely random places. Oh, what fun she was going to have with theese noisy nutjobs. She shoved a fork full of cake into her mouth. She began to calm down. Patience seemed to be lacking here. 9 had plenty of it to go around. Yes, some one would have to keep their head. 9 would control herself. Concerntration would come in more useful then frustration.

Celestial Pancakes
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tetrino on Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:23 am

When Z asked that question, W couldn't help but experience an annoyed twitch in his left ring finger. She would expect the Officio Assassinotorum to simply relinquish his... assignments? Unacceptable. Before D would decide, W spoke up for himself. Having lost all emotion throughout his... career, if you will, W was hardly affected by Z's childlike demeanor.

"Sorry to rob you of what I'm sure would be your source of entertainment, Miss Z, but I'm afraid that handling the absentees, should Mister F be unable to retrieve them, is my duty." A pause, as he considered how he might best suppress any feelings of discontent while maintaining his position. "However, I am a generous man. Should you choose to accompany and observe me while I carry out the... purging... I will be more than happy to... delegate... a handful of the dissenters unto your jurisdiction."

Tetrino
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!