Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Project:Time Bender

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:24 pm

[That'd be an amazing feat, considering I'm not anywhere near you at the time.]

"How about this - stop fucking with my guns or I'll shove a fucking grenade down your throat instead. You can go do your jump thing, I'm just concerned with security, and that fuck with the suit is a breach of security. Now stop pissing about with my weapons." Taking the shells from the useless shotgun, Aster started to load them into a second, back-up shotgun, one of three still propped on the gun rack.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mronimusha
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:49 pm

"Just let him use his guns," Al said, her brother nodding in agreement.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:04 pm

"Im keeping my eye on you because for some reason you have a serious distrust of demons."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:06 pm

Al sighed and shook her head. Ran crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.
"Dork," he said.

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:14 pm

Ignoring Alegna and her brother, Major Aster kept loading the shotgun. "I have a distrust of demons in the same way I have a distrust of anything that's bigger than I am. You wouldn't trust a bear, you wouldn't trust an elephant, and I don't trust demons." Cocking the shotgun, Aster turned and looked the demon in the eye. "And trust me on this, if I distrusted you, I'd have taken you out already. You might be big, but there's not a whole lot of things on this world that can fight with no eyes."

mronimusha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:26 pm

The man got up and looked straight at the person who had thrown him and simply said “Lucifer, you know I just wanted to help you become part of the community of time and space, no conspiracies or theories, just simple unity.�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:28 pm

"Trust me what your trying to fight me with is a relic."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:37 pm

Pushing past the demon, Aster remarked "Relic? Just as a crossbow can kill a man now, so could a shotgun blind you. Your eyes aren't armoured, are they?" Catching sight of the jumpsuited man, the Major changed focus. "I caught the last bit of that; what do you mean time and space? I'm just a dumb soldier, after all, you might want to explain why you're here. Once for the road, if you will."

mronimusha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:53 pm

The man smiled, and started to explain who he was. “Well its easy trooper. You know how you have astronauts, and what nots, well I’m an astronaut, except I go through time, not just to the stars, and I was passing through this part of space, when I saw that you were ready to launch. I had to come here and make sure that you would launch this thing without killing yourselves. Just think of me as some extra brains in this outfit of yours.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:08 pm

"And just for the record even at point blank you wouldnt be able to shot my eyes with that thing. Youd have better chances throwing pebbles."

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:26 pm

"Men," Al said, shaking her head," ALways trying to prove who's stronger."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:00 am

"Women," the Major retorted. "Always losing sight of the big picture." He walked back down the hallway to the lab, the newcomer following him. "Well, new man, this is our device. Knock yourself out."

mronimusha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:54 pm

Al leaned on Aster's shoulder, much to his annoyance, and watched as the strange new man looked around. Her tail twitched and swished with interest.
"What'cha doin?"

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:08 pm

The Time Lord looked somber.. “I’m trying to help you build your Time Machine, and you two are braging about ‘I are more manley, or I am the winar!’ My stars, I could drag a small sun with the TARDIS, but you don’t see me bragging about it now do you? Now anyway, where is the lab, I need to show these professors how Time Travel is really done.� The man started to pace slightly, as he looked at the catgirl. “By the way miss.. I didn’t get your name, do you have any family in the medical sector? I think I met some of them when I was traveling a while ago.�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mana Sayuri on Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:45 pm

"I dont exactly have a family. This here is my foster brother," She said pointing to the human boy next to her. "Ran's parents took me in when I was little. I never knew my parents. And my name's Alegna, but I would apreciate it if you'd just called me Al."

Mana Sayuri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:49 pm

"What's that for? This idiots break my guns, they're my pride and joy!" returned the Major, mildly annoyed at the newcomer's insult. "What else do you expect me to say?"

mronimusha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:15 pm

"How about you say that sentence correctly." Kiesu said smugly
Last edited by Nightmare on Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:30 pm

[...what? I said what I wanted to to properly, and you had two mistakes in that sentence alone.]

A scowl creeping up his face, the Major turned and looked the demon in the eye. "Demon, I served for eight years on Mars fighting your kind who wanted nothing better than to eat me and my platoon. You might be able to speak, but speaking doesn't make you civilised. Now you're in MY house, so I'd advise you to keep a civil tongue in your head lest I splatter it all over these corridors. And I wouldn't want to do that, I like the cleaners here."

mronimusha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:15 pm

"And here I was thinking the the Martion demons retardedness couldnt spread to humans, because it sure doesnt seem you know anything about history." Kiesu growled "You may think that humans are all good and that your race is a bunch of saints but since the HUMAN/DEMON TRESTY was signed on my birthday ive come near-death several thousand times!"

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:31 pm

"I'm sorry, I must be mishearing you," laughed the Major. "Are you saying that the years I spent on Mars never happened? Are you saying the hundreds of men I've seen slaughtered NEVER DIED? ARE YOU?"

[Seriously, I can't understand a word you're saying.]

mronimusha
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.